Feb 21 - Tampa mom makes son wear sign announcing 1.22 GPA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
129 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2011, 12:58 AM         #41
50grand 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb a.ss
 02-22-2011, 01:11 AM         #42
thelittleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't necessarily agree with her method of making him realize education is important (having a f**k ton of people honk about education isn't going to give him an epiphany that it's important), but I applaud the fact that she's trying to make him appreciate/realize its importance.

Having students doing that poorly reflects a lot on a school though. Standardized testing means government funding... It could potentially lead to schools being shut down indefinitely. Too bad he doesn't take advantage and appreciate the "free" education that he's getting right now.
 7 years ago '05        #43
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 698 698
Great parenting... she obviously has some control over him if he did it without her putting hands to him... i bet he'd straighten up if she threatened to cut his hair...
 7 years ago '04        #44
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 14028 14028
 RAZAH CUTS said:
kind of a desperate move that will def. NOT yield a real response...

shaming kids into learning will never work...like, ever...

he prolly needs some form of in-depth counseling and a tutoring regimen...perhaps even to be screened for ADD...
Man.... that's one of the things wrong with parenting. If the kid isn't doing good in school, test him for ADD. f**k that. How about doing the homework... making sure it's right, and make sure he/she understands it. Extra credit too. Enough of that other bulls**t.

Parents need to turn off the TV AS WELL as the child.

Too many excuses in this day and age.
 7 years ago '04        #45
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,971 | Props total: 14028 14028
 StreetZ17 said:
Besides humiliating him. Because that's just going to make him drop out, and run the streets real hard. The truth behind is that you got to see his product of that environment. Not make him look like a failure to the system that'll literally make me people say. "n*gga. You ain't s**t." Look at the things he's getting influenced by whether it's from music or people, and then understand plus study what made him like that. If all else fails. Make him dropout, and see what's life is like. Not in a harsh cruel way, but sign him up for ROTC or Job Corp just to try to better himself without being an statistic.

Because in certain parts. It'll make them appreciate that we can't all be famous trying to make it as a rapper or a ball player. We all got to set standards just to show who we are even with the odds are against us. Poor education system or not a better living situation. I got my a.ss busted by my mom if act up, and scared straight by my dad just to get it together.
f**king kids and adults think this is the only way. Bro--you're 30. Time to hang up the Jordans/Microphone.
 7 years ago '08        #46
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 7 years ago '10        #47
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,643 | Props total: 2621 2621
Moms took that s**t too damn far i understand u want him to get a education but that s**t just gone p!ss him off and make him not give a f**k even more so... thats embarrassing as f**k making u look like a dumb a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #48
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
i'm glad that they care about his education. man.... when i was in high school, no way could i come home with 1.22 gpa on my report card. my pops would've k!lled me
 7 years ago '05        #49
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #50
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,437 | Props total: 2335 2335
It's better than going at the teacher's neck because their son is a dumb a.ss

That's usually the main person parents blame the idiocy on
 02-22-2011, 02:22 AM         #51
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would say that n*gga is on Boxden but he prolly cant use a CPU.
 7 years ago '05        #52
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
that kids either gonna be playing running back for the miami dolphins or in jail by 2018
 7 years ago '05        #53
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 2TopFlite said:
Moms took that s**t too damn far i understand u want him to get a education but that s**t just gone p!ss him off and make him not give a f**k even more so... thats embarrassing as f**k making u look like a dumb a.ss n*gga

lol he did that to himself with is GPA
 7 years ago '05        #54
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,352 | Props total: 350 350
 RAZAH CUTS said:
kind of a desperate move that will def. NOT yield a real response...

shaming kids into learning will never work...like, ever...

he prolly needs some form of in-depth counseling and a tutoring regimen...perhaps even to be screened for ADD...
iono where you from man. but theres an education crisis. more than likely, he doesnt have access to those kinds of resources
 7 years ago '05        #55
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,352 | Props total: 350 350
 regularjoe said:
Man.... that's one of the things wrong with parenting. If the kid isn't doing good in school, test him for ADD. f**k that. How about doing the homework... making sure it's right, and make sure he/she understands it. Extra credit too. Enough of that other bulls**t.

Parents need to turn off the TV AS WELL as the child.

Too many excuses in this day and age.
you're an idiot if you think any parent can control their kids like that. most parents work long hours now a days... im sure if they knew how, they would do everything they could to make the kid better

most people don't realize their potential until they are pushed anyway. that kid probably failed some classes, they couldn't hold him back because of school budget issues, put him in the dumb classes, performed to that level, and he got lost along the way because he never understood the basics. i dont think anyone is lazy or dumb, people just give up on each other too easily

Young_City414 said:
i'm glad that they care about his education. man.... when i was in high school, no way could i come home with 1.22 gpa on my report card. my pops would've k!lled me
word man. white people make it seem like minorities don't care bout their kids education... many of them do, but they don't have the resources or the ability to speak out... they dont have the confidence either. schools usually ignore requests...

ive done research on related subjects in the vietnamese communities in CA... s**ts all f**ked up, yet its still better here than in most places

Last edited by SyDuck; 02-22-2011 at 03:52 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #56
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,921 | Props total: 148 148
School aint for everybody.
 02-22-2011, 05:44 AM         #57
So Uptown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Down-N-H-Town said:
I respect that decision. A 1.22 in high school? That n*gga smoking his books.
 02-22-2011, 06:23 AM         #58
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the hell is going to adopt that old a.ss ugly monkey ******?
 02-22-2011, 06:30 AM         #59
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is not helping the problem though
 7 years ago '05        #60
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
Atleast he's doing better then me

:shrugs:
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago