Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Moc5 said:
sorry but if you think looking at your report card and seeing 5 or 6 F's is funny then you gotta be pretty dumb.
that's the same thing I used to say. funny thing is that most of these dudes hung around football players. the football players had decent grades, not stellar, but decent. And these idiots used to sit around the lunch table and make fun of each other's grades, then say that they were failing the courses because the teacher didn't like them or they didn't like the the teacher. dumb n*ggas thought it was funny until the last semester of our senior year and they found out they weren't graduating. They were embarrassed at that point. Funny thing is that I used to smash all their chicks because they would always want to study with me, or team up with me on projects. Those cats used to think they were the biggest pimps around not knowing that I was taking their girls to s3x camp once a week. They would be kissing them all in the mouth in public and I would just be like "ewwwwwwwwww".

I transferred the same thought process to college and grad school. I'm a good looking cat, but my brain and my extensive vocabulary has gotten me WAY more pu55y than looks or popularity.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Smash Your Beech
 02-21-2011, 03:35 PM         #22
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you show up and still get a 1.22?

he must be trying to fail
 7 years ago '08        #23
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Laduerb22 said:
Where's her diploma from high school because I don't believe she has one by what she's doing here.
at least she is doing something. a lot of today's parents just don't care. she is showing that she cares about her son's education.
 7 years ago '05        #24
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766
 02-21-2011, 04:05 PM         #25
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he could have learning disabilities
 02-21-2011, 04:15 PM         #26
kylelucky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Disrespectful. To harsh. lol at her defending herself, what a b word. I'm sure if someone put a sign on her for being a terrible parent or being a b word things would be diff lol
 7 years ago '06        #27
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 1957 1957
 Ednyce said:
people need to mind there business. she aint hurting the lil punk, if anything she prolly helping him. she giving him a lesson in where hes gonna end up if he dont get his s**t straight. great job mom !!!
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:

Personally, I think he got off easy. 1.22 GPA??? His dumb a*s needs a stick on his back.
 7 years ago '04        #28
Striker1415 69 heat pts69
space
space
space
$839 | Props total: 25 25
 RAZAH CUTS said:
kind of a desperate move that will def. NOT yield a real response...

shaming kids into learning will never work...like, ever...

he prolly needs some form of in-depth counseling and a tutoring regimen...perhaps even to be screened for ADD...

The daddy need to just whoop this n*gga....
 7 years ago '05        #29
GST 
space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
LHM...so not only are we not allowed to beat our children,we're also not allowed to make them do good in school either...
 7 years ago '05        #30
GST 
space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
 kylelucky said:
Disrespectful. To harsh. lol at her defending herself, what a b word. I'm sure if someone put a sign on her for being a terrible parent or being a b word things would be diff lol

so it isn't disrespectful to be a teenager living in your parents house and not following orders? seems like disrespect to me
 7 years ago '04        #31
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
s**t...I've seen folks with 0.00 and 0.14 GPAs

he winning
 7 years ago '07        #32
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
Man he better not say a damn thing about having to hold a sign on a street. I would have gotten the s**t knocked out of me. My mom would have k!lled me if I came home with a 1. any thing GPA. He got off way to easy.
 02-21-2011, 10:25 PM         #33
kylelucky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
so it isn't disrespectful to be a teenager living in your parents house and not following orders? seems like disrespect to me
no that's disrespectful to a point, unless the orders were inhumane or something lol. No matter how bad of a grade whenever I was in school that I got, which i had plenty here and there because of focusing problems and because I needed more time to learn than some, my parents never would of even thought to do something like that, or force. I just find that baffling I suppose. That's all.
 02-21-2011, 10:38 PM         #34
kylelucky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Further reading on a couple different sites, I'm gonna guess he didn't care about his grades to much. Still, nontheless, I'd never humiliate my child. I still think that's to harsh and thinking as a parent, well that doesn't sound like much thought at all doing that. Doesn't make sense to me lol.
 7 years ago '10        #35
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
 7 years ago '04        #36
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
 DrX said:
he could have learning disabilities
^^^ depending on the school system there, perhaps he isn't able to focus with all the distractions in the class. this sign is humiliating and will probably make him not care even more, maybe even hate his parents and be completely rebellious.

dumb parenting
 7 years ago '08        #37
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
this s**t is done every year tho...
 02-22-2011, 12:31 AM         #38
jadeyugotta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..DAM !!!!!..I GUESS GETTING THAT a.ss KICKED ISN'T ENOUGH
 7 years ago '06        #39
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Besides humiliating him. Because that's just going to make him drop out, and run the streets real hard. The truth behind is that you got to see his product of that environment. Not make him look like a failure to the system that'll literally make me people say. "n*gga. You ain't s**t." Look at the things he's getting influenced by whether it's from music or people, and then understand plus study what made him like that. If all else fails. Make him dropout, and see what's life is like. Not in a harsh cruel way, but sign him up for ROTC or Job Corp just to try to better himself without being an statistic.

Because in certain parts. It'll make them appreciate that we can't all be famous trying to make it as a rapper or a ball player. We all got to set standards just to show who we are even with the odds are against us. Poor education system or not a better living situation. I got my a.ss busted by my mom if act up, and scared straight by my dad just to get it together.
 7 years ago '04        #40
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 StreetZ17 said:
Besides humiliating him. Because that's just going to make him drop out, and run the streets real hard. The truth behind is that you got to see his product of that environment. Not make him look like a failure to the system that'll literally make me people say. "n*gga. You ain't s**t." Look at the things he's getting influenced by whether it's from music or people, and then understand plus study what made him like that. If all else fails. Make him dropout, and see what's life is like. Not in a harsh cruel way, but sign him up for ROTC or Job Corp just to try to better himself without being an statistic.

Because in certain parts. It'll make them appreciate that we can't all be famous trying to make it as a rapper or a ball player. We all got to set standards just to show who we are even with the odds are against us. Poor education system or not a better living situation. I got my a.ss busted by my mom if act up, and scared straight by my dad just to get it together.
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
215 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy