Nuggets close in on deal to send Melo to Knicks

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12593 12593
 Blkboipurp said:
That all depends...

Theres a report today that mello is gonna let the Nets know whether or not he's gonna sign that extension and if he decides not 2 then denver is right back into a corner.
I'm sure Denver wont leak that out.. it's only 3 days away.. so they'll probably tell him to make his decision by the end of the trade deadline.. It's obvious there are only 2 teams into play, there's no need to do it today.. So by the time the Nets are even told, they'll probably be taking the Knicks offer.. Or vice versa.. The nuggets arent going to play themselves like that.
 7 years ago '05        #62
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
If they decline to sign an extension it doesn't matter what the teams want to do you idiot
@ you thinking with just 3 days away that Melo going to tell them this early.. It's going to be at the last minute.. we are 3 days away from the deadline.. Don't you see whats being done here?

Knicks are just being kept on ice, while Melo decides on the Nets.. If he doesn't by the trade deadline they'll just fall back on your nice little package.. And you can tell the Knicks are panicking by them now putting in Mozgov to try and get it done quicker and not being the ones put on hold. I think he'll decline to go to NJ, of course, and he'll choose the Knicks. But the Nuggets are telling him take the full three days to think it over.
 7 years ago '05        #63
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Hold That said:
I'm sure Denver wont leak that out.. it's only 3 days away.. so they'll probably tell him to make his decision by the end of the trade deadline.. It's obvious there are only 2 teams into play, there's no need to do it today.. So by the time the Nets are even told, they'll probably be taking the Knicks offer.. Or vice versa.. The nuggets arent going to play themselves like that.
denver doesnt have to...melo's camp can leak it if they want (and more than likely will)
 7 years ago '10        #64
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9661 9661
 StateProperty88 said:
denver doesnt have to...melo's camp can leak it if they want (and more than likely will)
Yes sir.I believe "He Who Must Not Be Named" (Isaiah) comes in handy

Last edited by Blkboipurp; 02-21-2011 at 11:28 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
Melo's camp has already leaked out he doesn';t want to go to NJ, until these franchises starts talking the rest has just been speculation.. Melo's camp already leaked out he wanted to go to New York and was willing to wait until Free Agency to do so.. But did anyone believe that?
 7 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 Hold That said:
Melo's camp has already leaked out he doesn';t want to go to NJ, until these franchises starts talking the rest has just been speculation.. Melo's camp already leaked out he wanted to go to New York and was willing to wait until Free Agency to do so.. But did anyone believe that?
you're kind of proving my point with this post. melo's camp has leaked things before, so it may happen again and if he really wants to go to the knicks he probably would leak it so the knicks (who would be his future team) maybe able to lessen the deal
 7 years ago '07        #67
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
@ you thinking with just 3 days away that Melo going to tell them this early.. It's going to be at the last minute.. we are 3 days away from the deadline.. Don't you see whats being done here?

Knicks are just being kept on ice, while Melo decides on the Nets.. If he doesn't by the trade deadline they'll just fall back on your nice little package.. And you can tell the Knicks are panicking by them now putting in Mozgov to try and get it done quicker and not being the ones put on hold. I think he'll decline to go to NJ, of course, and he'll choose the Knicks. But the Nuggets are telling him take the full three days to think it over.

I'm not talking about Melo
 7 years ago '07        #68
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1379 1379
This f**got-ass-n*gga hold that salty cause at this rate if we get melo, knicks will teabag the s**t outta them in the playoffs.

Billups fathered d rose
Fields will s**t on bogans
Melo will send luol back to africa
Boozer dont want it with stat
Turiaf will daddy d!ck noahs mark a.ss

Whats up do?

f**k outta our ny threads
 02-21-2011, 11:41 AM         #69
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's what I'm hearing.

Denver gets
Chandler
Gallo
Felton
Corey brewer
Knicks 2014 first round pick

Knicks get
Melo
Billups
Shelden Williams
Renaldo balkman (hopefully Anthony Carter though)

Minnesota gets
Eddy curry
Anthony Randolph

Word is Knicks are taking a firm stance on not giving up mozgov. And I would love to have ac as the back up pg. Gonna be interesting to see what the finale is.
 02-21-2011, 11:51 AM         #70
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
The Knicks clearly don't realize they have the upper hand here. That's sad.
Exactly its like they are outbidding themselves smh
 7 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

I'm not talking about Melo
If you are talking about CP3 and Deron, you really think they aren't going to try and get their full max contract that only their team can offer with a lower salary in play now? get your head out your a.ss.. They going to sign the extentions with whatever playoff contending team they get traded too.. New York Knicks is their "dream scenario" it's not there ONLY scenario. And thats the major issue you seem to be forgetting in all this.
 7 years ago '07        #72
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 HotepSuns said:
Here's what I'm hearing.

Denver gets
Chandler
Gallo
Felton
Corey brewer
Knicks 2014 first round pick

Knicks get
Melo
Billups
Shelden Williams
Renaldo balkman (hopefully Anthony Carter though)

Minnesota gets
Eddy curry
Anthony Randolph

Word is Knicks are taking a firm stance on not giving up mozgov. And I would love to have ac as the back up pg. Gonna be interesting to see what the finale is.
we need to...The nuggets are trying to punk my team...they dont even want Mosgov...what has he done this year to warrant being included in the deal...upside? He has 2 years left on his deal...there going to lose wilson and have a log jam at sf....There just asking for players just to ask
 7 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
we need to...The nuggets are trying to punk my team...they dont even want Mosgov...what has he done this year to warrant being included in the deal...upside? He has 2 years left on his deal...there going to lose wilson and have a log jam at sf....There just asking for players just to ask
well nene doesnt want to be there and they're trying to trade martin so they kind of need a big.

i understand the he has some potential and has played well as of late but the knicks should let a guy averaging 4 and 3 to hold up a trade of this magnitude when you already bent over backwards trying to make this happen
 7 years ago '05        #74
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10724 10724
Its comical how every ni99a on Boxden thinks they're smarter than a NBA GM..
 7 years ago '04        #75
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
 majestic75 said:
According to Chris Broussard:

"Sources say NJ in talks w/Den to send 2 1st round picks to Den for Mozgov & either Gallinari, Chandler or Felton, if Melo traded to NYK"

what.the.f**k.

Nets lost.
if the nets do this bulls**t the next game i go to if i see brett yormak or billy king walking around ima throw my cellphone at them what kinda bulls**t is this
 7 years ago '05        #76
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
ooooo
 7 years ago '06        #77
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
it aint worth it if they have to trade both gallo and chandler... thats tooo much
 7 years ago '05        #78
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 ChickzNKickz said:
Its comical how every ni99a on Boxden thinks they're smarter than a NBA GM..
Everybody on here's smarter than the proposed trade, when you basically know melo's not gonna go there.
 7 years ago '07        #79
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,397 | Props total: 2073 2073
isn't it ironic, that if everything that's come out today is true

the same players that nets fan bashed who were on the knicks, might end up being nets at the end of the day

lol
 7 years ago '07        #80
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 majestic75 said:
According to Chris Broussard:

"Sources say NJ in talks w/Den to send 2 1st round picks to Den for Mozgov & either Gallinari, Chandler or Felton, if Melo traded to NYK"

what.the.f**k.

Nets lost.

f**kin peons

Stay in ya lane
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy