Nuggets close in on deal to send Melo to Knicks

most viewed right now
 151
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 143
 Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,568 | Props total: 138 138
Stupid trade. Yes we need Melo, but we do not need to gut our roster.

Knicks have the leverage they dont need to throw everybody into the trade
 02-21-2011, 09:34 AM         #42
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am not at all for this trade. we get a better player but the team becomes worse in my opinion losing 3 15ppg players. if they didnt include felton and kept billups i would be all for this trade.
 02-21-2011, 09:39 AM         #43
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soooooo knicks starting line up would be what? Because Billups will buy out more than likely.. hope knicks know that.. unless they want him too.


Billups
??????
Melo
Amare
Turiaf
 7 years ago '07        #44
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 Lowkey18 said:
soooooo knicks starting line up would be what? Because Billups will buy out more than likely.. hope knicks know that.. unless they want him too.


Billups
??????
Melo
Amare
Turiaf
fields/corey brewer
 7 years ago '06        #45
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,282 | Props total: 186 186
 stunna2004 said:
Nah I was just laughing at your lack of typing skills.
Oh okay, well in that case I a.ssure you my typing skills far exceed anything you're capable of if I was actually trying.
 02-21-2011, 09:47 AM         #46
JCWhy83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just seems like they are giving up a little too much but they gotta pull the trigger
 7 years ago '06        #47
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
well deron williams says he wants to sign with the knicks next year.

amare
melo
deron
fields

ill take that...
 7 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,611 | Props total: 15183 15183
They added Mozgov too.. Nuggets getting in the Knicks a.ss..
 7 years ago '04        #49
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,220 | Props total: 13964 13964
 J Prince said:
Oh okay, well in that case I a.ssure you my typing skills far exceed anything you're capable of if I was actually trying.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #50
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,611 | Props total: 15183 15183
 NYC-Banga said:
well deron williams says he wants to sign with the knicks next year.

amare
melo
deron
fields

ill take that...
They not going to get Deron or CP3.. What makes you think any team will allow their star player hit the FA market after the LeBron/Bosh situation without getting something in return..

CP3 and Deron will be traded midseason next year like the Nuggets are doing with Melo.. And what exactly do the knicks have to offer? They just traded every single a.sset for Melo. Portland Clippers Magic and tons of other teams will all be throwing their hats into the mix to trade for Deron and CP3.. who have more value than Melo to alot of teams in the NBA.
 7 years ago '04        #51
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,220 | Props total: 13964 13964
 Hold That said:
They not going to get Deron or CP3.. What makes you think any team will allow their star player hit the FA market after the LeBron/Bosh situation without getting something in return..

CP3 and Deron will be traded midseason next year like the Nuggets are doing with Melo.. And what exactly do the knicks have to offer? They just traded every single a.sset for Melo.
Wouldn't it be the same situation? The teams that would be looking for Deron/Cp3 would want an extension in place.
 7 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
They not going to get Deron or CP3.. What makes you think any team will allow their star player hit the FA market after the LeBron/Bosh situation without getting something in return..

CP3 and Deron will be traded midseason next year like the Nuggets are doing with Melo.. And what exactly do the knicks have to offer? They just traded every single a.sset for Melo.
Stfu already

You act like it's impossible for them to enter free agency. Melo blew it because he was a fiend for his money. The new CBA will be in place by then
 7 years ago '05        #53
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,611 | Props total: 15183 15183
 stunna2004 said:
Wouldn't it be the same situation? The teams that would be looking for Deron/Cp3 would want an extension in place.
of course, but you think CP3 and Deron wouldn't extend with the clippers with Gordon/Griffin/Jordan as the building blocks? Put Deron on that team and its over.. As far as CP3, he would easily go to portland to play with Matthews Aldridge Oden(if he can stay healthy) put Paul on that team and they are deadly also.. Not to mention Dallas has pieces to for Deron or CP3.. It's to many teams, the only thing about the Melo situation is the fact that outside of the Nets/Knicks there were no other teams really even interested in Melo like that or willing to give up much..

But there will be more teams interested in Paul/CP3, because they play a far more important position, and to be honest can change a the dynamics of a team far greater than what Melo can.
 7 years ago '05        #54
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,611 | Props total: 15183 15183
 INF4MOUS said:
Stfu already

You act like it's impossible for them to enter free agency. Melo blew it because he was a fiend for his money. The new CBA will be in place by then
Impossible no. but improbable YES. You have got to be a damn fool if you think NOH and Utah will let them walk away for free.. And not to mention the new CBA is about to come into play, Knicks better pray they don't allow some sort of franchise tags.. Because small market teams are going to be begging for this now.. 3 stars just left small market teams in less than a year.. Deron and CP3 just threatened to leave, with Dwight to L.A rumors.. NBA is going to do something.. But keep wishing on a star while you just gutted your whole franchise for melo..
 7 years ago '05        #55
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,611 | Props total: 15183 15183
 majestic75 said:
It's amazing to me how anti-Knicks those two losses have made this guy. Dude just cooked up a completely hypothetical paragraph just for the sake of forming an opposing argument.
:lachen001:
hypothetical? n*gga look around and look what just happened. Nuggets wasn't going to allow Melo to hit Free Agency and end up like Toronto and Cleveland.. But somehow you think New Orleans and Utah will just let their players walk for free.. ESPECIALLY after seeing the heist the Nuggets just pulled on NYC..

The Knicks pretty much outbidded themselves. Melo was never going to go to New Jersey regardless..

No center, no draft picks, get weaker at the PG spot, weaker in three point shooting.. can't really spend to much in FA this summer because you worried about 2012 cap space.. You guys are getting played..


Last edited by Hold That; 02-21-2011 at 10:09 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #56
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 HennyHeat said:
Fucck that trade
my feelings as well....we are being punked by the nuggets...Dolan no longer is a man in my eyes...take a stance and stop letting Denver punk us before you know it there going to ask for toney douglas then what
 7 years ago '07        #57
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 majestic75 said:
It's amazing to me how anti-Knicks those two losses have made this guy. Dude just cooked up a completely hypothetical paragraph just for the sake of forming an opposing argument.
:lachen001:
why do you even bother with that idiot...only a few bulls fans who opinion I respect on here....this guy isn't one of them..he's in every knicks thread talkin s**t and then reverts to were hovering around .500 when reminded we beat them twice
 7 years ago '10        #58
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,320 | Props total: 12193 12193
 Hold That said:
hypothetical? n*gga look around and look what just happened. Nuggets wasn't going to allow Melo to hit Free Agency and end up like Toronto and Cleveland.. But somehow you think New Orleans and Utah will just let their players walk for free.. ESPECIALLY after seeing the heist the Nuggets just pulled on NYC..

The Knicks pretty much outbidded themselves. Melo was never going to go to New Jersey regardless..

No center, no draft picks, get weaker at the PG spot, weaker in three point shooting.. can't really spend to much in FA this summer because you worried about 2012 cap space.. You guys are getting played..
That all depends...

Theres a report today that mello is gonna let the Nets know whether or not he's gonna sign that extension and if he decides not 2 then denver is right back into a corner.
 7 years ago '07        #59
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
Impossible no. but improbable YES. You have got to be a damn fool if you think NOH and Utah will let them walk away for free.. And not to mention the new CBA is about to come into play, Knicks better pray they don't allow some sort of franchise tags.. Because small market teams are going to be begging for this now.. 3 stars just left small market teams in less than a year.. Deron and CP3 just threatened to leave, with Dwight to L.A rumors.. NBA is going to do something.. But keep wishing on a star while you just gutted your whole franchise for melo..
If they decline to sign an extension it doesn't matter what the teams want to do you idiot
 7 years ago '06        #60
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,282 | Props total: 186 186
I rather have no deal then this bs to be honest:disdain2:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 81
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
153 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
105 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
103 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy