Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 390 390
 YOUNGZERO said:
Exactly, there is no shortage. That shiit is made up like the diamond supply. They can build skyscrapers to grow food with hydroponics. Skyscrapers for people to live in comfortably.

They say they can clone meat now, they say we can eat insects. W'sup??? Let's move forward.
the article doesn't say that there is a food shortage right now. It says that we're moving in that direction as population increases and consumption increases.
 02-20-2011, 07:33 PM         #22
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
Da f**k are you talking about, boy? Do you realize what skin color you are?! you a godamn nlgger for thinking those gucci lyrics in your signature are hot, you need to k!ll your motherf**king self for being an uncle tom to your own folk, and you better not be some other godamn race saying this s**t. You acting like you're somehow better than them, when you talk like a worthless spear chucking NlGGER.
:budd en:
 7 years ago '11        #23
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Rapjunkie said:
well, speaking in such a way that promotes such ignorant lines of thought is what i have a soft side for. its a shame that problem solving and critical thinking will never be among the seemingly limited amount of actions your brain is capable of.

and for the record, its spear "chucking" i love it when idiots arent even good racists...

now cue the bananas.
just because he couldn't manage to spell chucking doesn't mean he's not a good racist.
 7 years ago '09        #24
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13299 13299
Ima get some chickens and cows and ima be straight
 02-20-2011, 08:26 PM         #25
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
the article doesn't say that there is a food shortage right now. It says that we're moving in that direction as population increases and consumption increases.
science and technology will never allow a food shortage this article is stupid. Even if all the natural food rain out on Earth by that time they will have probably figured out how to create food, probably have new growing techniques that speed up the growth of plants we need tne fold. Just like when gas runs technology and science will find substitutes If nature runs out of food (which will never happen because of science and technology) there willl other ways of making food
 7 years ago '05        #26
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Laduerb22 said:
So you still don't have a solution for this problem right?
the responsibility isnt on me to provide a solution for the problem. however i'd first look at how the study was conducted to come to the conclusion that we will all be over run with the poor in 2050 and all eaten out of house and home. theres a number of ways you could choose to tackle an issue like this. limits on child bearing like china, improving the educational system, if not the entire educational system then definitely s3x ed., a housing system, and also perhaps teaching the poor and under educated how to seek a profession in agriculture so they can live off of their own land.

i feel ive engaged someone who clearly isnt worth my time for too long, but if you get anything from what ive said to you it should be this and its a valuable lesson that can get you places in life aside from asking people if they'd like fries with that: before you speak once, think twice.
 02-20-2011, 08:31 PM         #27
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Laduerb22 said:
We could just poison the food we send to Africa, then our problem would be solved.
no wonder your dumb a.ss failed out..
 7 years ago '06        #28
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 rawchester said:
there is more than enough food on teh planet to feed 9 billion people. the reason people starve is because they cant afford the food. Its f**ked up but thats the reality. theres no 'food shortage' theres a shortage of money for people to buy food. Thyese crooked a.ss maf**kas.

y'all need to look up monsanto and see what these guys are doing to common farmers. s**t is disgusting..
Exactly. Tons of food goes to spoilage. Its not like walmart sells all of its stock before it goes bad. I would tell you at least 20% of its fresh products go to waste.
 7 years ago '05        #29
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,737 | Props total: 1878 1878
 Da Bawse n*gga said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #30
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Laduerb22 said:
We could just poison the food we send to Africa, then our problem would be solved.
sick bastard.
 7 years ago '06        #31
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 fmoney88 said:
science and technology will never allow a food shortage this article is stupid. Even if all the natural food rain out on Earth by that time they will have probably figured out how to create food, probably have new growing techniques that speed up the growth of plants we need tne fold. Just like when gas runs technology and science will find substitutes If nature runs out of food (which will never happen because of science and technology) there willl other ways of making food
too bad scientist and technologist don't run this world. greedy bankers do.
 02-20-2011, 09:55 PM         #32
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kind of a stupid article...

That's like saying we'll run out of food. No, we won't. Scientist genetically modify everything now imagine in 40 years. If we can already mass produce artificial chicken I think we'll be fine in 2050.

I doubt we'll be the that drastically changed as 'unrecognizable'. If you live in the city you probably wouldn't even notice.

This is like the article in 2001 that said by 2010 we'll have hover cars. Stfu please.
 02-20-2011, 10:01 PM         #33
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SergDMV said:
i have a feeling that a world population regulation plan will secretly move into effect within the next 20 years. maybe its just me..
I have a feeling it already had

YOUNGZERO said:
Exactly, there is no shortage. That shiit is made up like the diamond supply. They can build skyscrapers to grow food with hydroponics. Skyscrapers for people to live in comfortably.

They say they can clone meat now, they say we can eat insects. W'sup??? Let's move forward.
Pretty much. Capitalism, greed, and bulls**t stand in the way
 7 years ago '04        #34
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
So they are saying that 9 billion people will eat 8000 years worth of food in 40 years. Stupid f**ks will fall for anything these days. I need to get one of these jobs and do a bs research and give bs answers.
 02-20-2011, 10:22 PM         #35
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a s**t? i'll be 65 by then.
 7 years ago '08        #36
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Equal distribution would feed everybody on earth. There's enough food for everybody but everybody dont got access to it. This whole, "earth cant sustain all of us" shyt is pure BS. Only white people say this shyt. White people feel guilty for f**king up the resources so they always try to blame earth for humanity's food problem. It's about greed, inequality, lack of access, and control of resouces not about earth's food supply drying up and all this other BS.
 02-20-2011, 10:35 PM         #37
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Laduerb22 said:
suck an elephant d!ck b**ch
 7 years ago '07        #38
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 jackedNtan said:
who gives a s**t? i'll be 65 by then.
Isn't it past your bedtime?
 7 years ago '04        #39
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
my professor told me this s**t like three years ago, I believe it. Y'all act like farming is a growing trend. Farms have been going down in numbers for a while now, prime farmlands getting turned to parking lots for malls and etc. Not to mention farms turning to tobacco or growing corn for fuel. But we'll find a solution
 02-20-2011, 10:54 PM         #40
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cloned food wins again, plus cost drops
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy