Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Jill Valentine gameplay (Fastest Character in game)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #41
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
 foshomoney said:
I guess I'm going to be the first to say this but ryu and akuma are thw cheapest characters in the game. Even more cheap than sentenal and magneto.
u crazy as hell lol Dante is by far the cheapest character in the game followed by zero. Dante has the longest range in the game he can stand almost half way across the screen and still reach u and do a combo into his launcher then do a aircombo and end it with that spinnnin s**t to the ground then combo into his hyper combo with the guns, xfactor cancel that then do the same hyper combo again and k!ll ur whole character off they need to patch him and zero and tone that n*gga down some

and zero all these guys do is rush down with zero hitting the high attack button into a charge, then a air combo
 7 years ago '06        #42
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4809 4809
 deadwrong03 said:
u crazy as hell lol Dante is by far the cheapest character in the game followed by zero. Dante has the longest range in the game he can stand almost half way across the screen and still reach u and do a combo into his launcher then do a aircombo and end it with that spinnnin s**t to the ground then combo into his hyper combo with the guns, xfactor cancel that then do the same hyper combo again and k!ll ur whole character off they need to patch him and zero and tone that n*gga down some

and zero all these guys do is rush down with zero hitting the high attack button into a charge, then a air combo
Someone just did that to me literally seconds ago.
 02-22-2011, 06:29 PM         #43
retro23s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 7 years ago '06        #44
space
space
I f**kin hate people who cheese with Super Skrull...just keep pressing L until he breaks into his Tenderizer. I have to remind myself not to press my buttons too fast with him or he'll f**k up my air combo with that s**t.

I guess any character on the game can be cheap though...depends on the user really.
 7 years ago '06        #45
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
why so much hate on sentinel. if you don't like him beating your a.ss then stop him. i like using him. but hulk>sentinel anyday.

back to the subject. why do they insist on putting characters in this game that no one wants. i hope the do add ock. and i pray every night that someone at capcom will wake up one morning and say "wouldn't it be cool if we put carnage in mvc3" . or how bout one of the villans from mega man. like airman or dr. wily.
 02-23-2011, 08:52 AM         #46
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgamel81 said:
why so much hate on _______. if you don't like him beating your a.ss then stop him.

thats what cheezers have said since the beginning of time
 7 years ago '06        #47
space
space
 7 years ago '05        #48
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
sucks theres only four unlockables. the remainder of the roster players will have to pay for and thats bulls**t to me. ive always loved f!ghting games but with the prevalence of DLC in just about everything that gets released it is the f!ghting genre that players get the least for their money.
 7 years ago '04        #49
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 252 252
 Rapjunkie said:
sucks theres only four unlockables. the remainder of the roster players will have to pay for and thats bulls**t to me. ive always loved f!ghting games but with the prevalence of DLC in just about everything that gets released it is the f!ghting genre that players get the least for their money.
couldnt agree more
 02-23-2011, 01:28 PM         #50
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vids down
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy