most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
Kim gotta be the most insecure b**ch I have ever seen. First she was a jumpoff in the 90's. Then she been changing up her body for over a decade now. And now she mad that another chick done came in going platinum, and becoming a huge star. SMDH
 02-19-2011, 10:43 PM         #42
backnaction05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think they bOaf f&@$in suck
 7 years ago '05        #43
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 stankbreath said:
You know ur idol was talking mad grimy, u just hate 2 admit it... U want it kumbaya, & since I know u follow nicki on twitter let that chick know to never throw stones, then hide ya hands!... U know she did say some s**t towards Kim ADMIT IT BARB!

[pic - click to view]

You are really slow aren't you?????

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #44
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
kim never should have played with her nose...
 7 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 stankbreath said:
I seen it but swisher be TWATLICKIN' nicki to the point she can't understand why Kim is doin what she's doing.

Nicki is a POP star now, she don't have to respond... I guess, but talked much crap before PF came out, now those numbers came back she don't wanna f!ght no more!
I'm still on to you by the way

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 Verse said:
^
^
^
^......Didn't see this post......
She's stuck on dumb #KimFans
 7 years ago '07        #47
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5256 5256
 AirForce318 said:
kim never should have played with her nose...

[video - click to view]

"I'm convinced man something really wrong with these hoes,//
I thought Lil' Kim was hot till she started f**king with her nose, (God Damn!!)//
- Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson

Last edited by Verse; 02-19-2011 at 10:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #48
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 palogee said:
Ya'll new school n*ggas k!ll me. But just like a n*gga you don't know your history. Nikki is a biter plain and simple. When kim came out she wasn't acting like a white girl(Barbie) and there definately wasn't a mother to her style. She brought all that and my man up top is right. She did steal Foxy's flow. Quite honest I don't buy or listen to either of their s**t these days but real is real. Nikki has fake hair, a fake a.ss, and copied another person's style. In my day we called that a sucker MC. And that's what the b**ch is.

Just sayin.
n*gga... Im from the ol skool(if you can call it that) and Nicki aint bitin s**t... but a damn colored wig... her flow isnt like Kims and she aint sellin her pus*y... of course Nicki's had s3xual rhymes, but that isnt her gimmick. Hell, thats prolly why Kim mad. and oh yeah, the only other thing Nicki is bitin is that ONE picture that Kim keep talkin bout... and as far as style, c'mon son, Nicki's style is too weird to be Kim's... when the last time you've seen Kim rock a Wonder Woman suit? ...EXACTLY!!!
 7 years ago '04        #49
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
and lastly... why is this b**ch makin up stuff to go after Nicki... first she said Nicki stole her style... then its other stuff behind the scenes that made her mad... then it was the picture that Nicki imitated her on... now she sayin its the Angie Martinez interview when she had diss the girl before that... SN: Im not a Nicki fan neither... just calling it like I see it... :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #50
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
Ryan Cameron hold it down..
 02-19-2011, 11:28 PM         #51
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 59fifty said:
f**k niki all she got is one coo verse fr "monster" and one of the worst albums fr a femcee

maaan niki gotta loooooooooooong way to go n she off to a horrible start esp w/ dat pink friday weed plate
Narrow-minded, nostalgic a.ss n*ggas. I swear
 02-19-2011, 11:36 PM         #52
sirjaybee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This chic needs to resign from hiphop
 7 years ago '10        #53
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 Swisher sweet said:
Do you know how many times Nicki has paid her respect to Kim and Foxy in interviews? Even after the angie martinez interview, days before Pink Friday came out Nicki was still saying she looked up to Kim and Foxy and that they paved the way for her and she's thankful.

Nicki is not biting any of their styles. Maybe on the mixtapes when she was still tryin to find herself and listening to her managers. But right now there are no similarities between her and Kim besides the fact that they are both Females rappers from New York.
stop it n*gga... you must be a teenage kid if you don't know Nicki is bitin all kinda s**t Lil Kim did in the 90s
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 beatjunkie said:
stop it n*gga... you must be a teenage kid if you don't know Nicki is bitin all kinda s**t Lil Kim did in the 90s
You stop it n*gga and check yo facts. I ain't no damn teenager either.
 7 years ago '05        #55
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
nicki is wack, she will never reach kim's level. pink friday was garbage. alot of hype but failed in the end. ya she sold alot, thats was because of the hype. i dont know 1 person who likes her album. shes not real at all. im a 80's baby. all these new artist are just gimmicks. nothing is real anymore. everyone trying to make a image or put on a show, just be yourself. kim was a bad b**ch before rap and still is the same b**ch. attitude wise. i just hate music today. dont listen to none of it
 7 years ago '09        #56
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
 Krypt said:
Dear Kim, please take your own advice

Thanks, Boxden.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 mothu79 said:
nicki is wack, she will never reach kim's level. pink friday was garbage. alot of hype but failed in the end. ya she sold alot, thats was because of the hype. i dont know 1 person who likes her album. shes not real at all. im a 80's baby. all these new artist are just gimmicks. nothing is real anymore. everyone trying to make a image or put on a show, just be yourself. kim was a bad b**ch before rap and still is the same b**ch. attitude wise. i just hate music today. dont listen to none of it
 02-20-2011, 01:30 AM         #58
LongHair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
Kim gotta be the most insecure b**ch I have ever seen. First she was a jumpoff in the 90's. Then she been changing up her body for over a decade now. And now she mad that another chick done came in going platinum, and becoming a huge star. SMDH
 7 years ago '06        #59
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
 Swisher sweet said:
 7 years ago '07        #60
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Swisher sweet said:
Do you know how many times Nicki has paid her respect to Kim and Foxy in interviews? Even after the angie martinez interview, days before Pink Friday came out Nicki was still saying she looked up to Kim and Foxy and that they paved the way for her and she's thankful.

Nicki is not biting any of their styles. Maybe on the mixtapes when she was still tryin to find herself and listening to her managers. But right now there are no similarities between her and Kim besides the fact that they are both Females rappers from New York.
n*gga please! This Barbie Doll ish is all Kim. You can give people props, but it does not mean that you are not biting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy