most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
59fifty 
space
space
$22,732 | Props total: 10168 10168
babs bunny>>>>>>niki

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #22
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
Damn Kimmie is gonna milk this till the cows run dry.
 02-19-2011, 08:01 PM         #23
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
That is who she has beef with him and slim. But I guess it would make no sense going at them first so Nicki had to play victim/bait so she could slowly involve everyone else

u keep sayin this but we all know that Nicki wuz sendin shots & Kim (and Foxy) FIRST... before Kim ever started wit her brand of foolishness, then why u keep actin as if Nicki is an innocent party?

again we aint talmbout da whole wigs & swagger jackin thang, we aint talmbout her issues wit Cash Money managerial moves or even da fact that she dealin wit age & irrelevance. we talmbout RAP s**t & if u a tru Nicki fan u know da shots been taken @ Kim since 06/07... so at da least cant u admit dat hoe Nicki truly IS part of da problem?
 7 years ago '05        #24
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Marvin Hagler said:
u keep sayin this but we all know that Nicki wuz sendin shots & Kim (and Foxy) FIRST... before Kim ever started wit her brand of foolishness, then why u keep actin as if Nicki is an innocent party?

again we aint talmbout da whole wigs & swagger jackin thang, we aint talmbout her issues wit Cash Money managerial moves or even da fact that she dealin wit age & irrelevance. we talmbout RAP s**t & if u a tru Nicki fan u know da shots been taken @ Kim since 06/07... so at da least cant u admit dat hoe Nicki truly IS part of da problem?
But Nicki asked Kim when they were on tour with Wayne if they were cool and Kim told her yea there's no problem instead of saying "no actually nick I heard those shots on your mixtape"

Nicki was seen with Foxy during her mixtape era and I'm sure they probably spoke on Nicki taking jabs at her.

Even Remy said she approached Nicki about the "Tell the b**ch with crown to run it like Chris Brown" line

Remy and Fox ain't trippin cause they know it's a competitive industry and all MC's do that and they were real enough to talk to Nicki about the s**t instead of holding it in like a lil child and now b**ching about it.

I mean we even see it right now between Em and Jay taking jabs at each other and they have the most amount of respect for each other.

Why Kim gonna try and bring up some old s**t like 3-4 years later to start s**t and no one else is?

Kim is making up s**t just so she can p!ss Baby and Slim off
 7 years ago '05        #25
space
space
 ColeWorld said:
when did she sent shots at nicki
If you listen to Nicki's mixtapes she says a lot of things that sound like she's taking shots at Kim and Foxy. And she probably was. But people also need to keep in mind that when Nicki was underground other b**ches were goin at her too. I remember Reece Steele was tryin to beef with Nicki so some of those things could have been about those rappers as well.
 7 years ago '05        #26
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
 ColeWorld said:
This b**ch called Paypal employees haters
Lol I'm on that boat too, n*ggas froze my account cause I had too much activity, they are haters
but damn why all the hate for Kim???
 02-19-2011, 08:39 PM         #27
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kim k!llin em out there, they needin first aid.
 02-19-2011, 08:40 PM         #28
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That whole Pink Friday CD was a shot a Kim. Nicki is the jealous one, Nicki mad cuz she's always gonna be in Kim's shadow

[pic - click to view]

Kim just got tired of the bulls**t. fall the f**k back.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 02-19-2011 at 08:42 PM..
 02-19-2011, 08:59 PM         #29
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[EVIL][/EVIL]
 ColeWorld said:
This b**ch called Paypal employees haters
[EVIL][/EVIL]
 7 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 ColeWorld said:
well idk, ive never listened to her mixtape nor am i a big fan

can you quote lyrics where it might of looked like she was taking shots and post the songs.
I'm not fittin to sit here and write out all of Nicki lyrics hahah

One that came to mind is "your accents faker then Dylan" That's a shot at Foxy

And "old a.ss b**ches been in the game 10 years and can't write your own damn songs" that's at Kim

WorldsStrangest said:
That whole Pink Friday CD was a shot a Kim. Nicki is the jealous one, Nicki mad cuz she's always gonna be in Kim's shadow

[pic - click to view]

Kim just got tired of the bulls**t. fall the f**k back.
 02-19-2011, 09:14 PM         #31
stankbreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See people don't want to admit... Drake said " I DON'T GIVE A F WHAT LIL KIM SAYS... NICKI U DA NEW QUEEN"... LIL KIM AIN'T SAID s**t RAY J DID!

Now when nicki did the Angie interview, nicki is quoted as saying " if I have to REVERT BACK( to old nicki), I can, & I WILL this was a couple of days before PF came out.

Then nicki says on RR "I got n*ggaz in BROOKLYN that'll OFF YOUR TOP" who else is from there.
 7 years ago '06        #32
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Damn Kimmie is gonna milk this till the cows run dry.
So much truth
 7 years ago '07        #33
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 57 57
some1 really needs attention bad
 7 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 stankbreath said:
See people don't want to admit... Drake said " I DON'T GIVE A F WHAT LIL KIM SAYS... NICKI U DA NEW QUEEN"... LIL KIM AIN'T SAID s**t RAY J DID!

Now when nicki did the Angie interview, nicki is quoted as saying " if I have to REVERT BACK( to old nicki), I can, & I WILL this was a couple of days before PF came out.

Then nicki says on RR "I got n*ggaz in BROOKLYN that'll OFF YOUR TOP" who else is from there.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 ColeWorld said:
Ok so Nicki had some shots towards foxy and kim. Nothing serious.

Kim should have addressed it at the time, but she didn't, nobody was even talking about her, she was on her dancing with the stars swagg. Hollywood swagg. tryna get her life back swagg.

So now that nicki's hot she wants to address those disses that people don't even know about. Basically she needs to move on from that it's not a good look. The plan turned out bad b/c she ended up embarrassing herself.

I say stop talking, lock in the studio, make some dope music. Music from the heart that people can feel, not no lip gloss is poppin bulls**t cuz you tryna get air play from funk master flex. Let your music speak for it self dead the whole beef s**t. Make music w/ hot new up and commers, to get your name hot. Ex. Kendrick Lamar, Freddie Gibbs, Nipssey, Currensy, Cory Gunz. Etc. n*ggaz that people are actually checking for and they have no choice but to hear your verse. k!ll those verse and people would be checking for your s**t. youll get a buzz, build a fanbase, and people will take you more seriously.
Powerful post
 7 years ago '07        #36
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 ColeWorld said:
Ok so Nicki had some shots towards foxy and kim. Nothing serious.

Kim should have addressed it at the time, but she didn't, nobody was even talking about her, she was on her dancing with the stars swagg. Hollywood swagg. tryna get her life back swagg.

So now that nicki's hot she wants to address those disses that people don't even know about. Basically she needs to move on from that it's not a good look. The plan turned out bad b/c she ended up embarrassing herself.

I say stop talking, lock in the studio, make some dope music. Music from the heart that people can feel, not no lip gloss is poppin bulls**t cuz you tryna get air play from funk master flex. Let your music speak for it self dead the whole beef s**t. Make music w/ hot new up and commers, to get your name hot. Ex. Kendrick Lamar, Freddie Gibbs, Nipssey, Currensy, Cory Gunz. Etc. n*ggaz that people are actually checking for and they have no choice but to hear your verse. k!ll those verse and people would be checking for your s**t. youll get a buzz, build a fanbase, and people will take you more seriously.

People have been sayin' this s**t for months.....It's just not gettin' through to this chick for some odd reason
 02-19-2011, 10:26 PM         #37
stankbreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

You know ur idol was talking mad grimy, u just hate 2 admit it... U want it kumbaya, & since I know u follow nicki on twitter let that chick know to never throw stones, then hide ya hands!... U know she did say some s**t towards Kim ADMIT IT BARB!
 7 years ago '07        #38
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 stankbreath said:
You know ur idol was talking mad grimy, u just hate 2 admit it... U want it kumbaya, & since I know u follow nicki on twitter let that chick know to never throw stones, then hide ya hands!... U know she did say some s**t towards Kim ADMIT IT BARB!
^
^
^
^......Didn't see this post......

Swisher sweet said:
I'm not fittin to sit here and write out all of Nicki lyrics hahah

One that came to mind is "your accents faker then Dylan" That's a shot at Foxy

And "old a.ss b**ches been in the game 10 years and can't write your own damn songs" that's at Kim
 7 years ago '04        #39
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
Kim...

[video - click to view]

02-19-2011, 10:36 PM         #40
stankbreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verse said:
^
^
^
^......Didn't see this post......
I seen it but swisher be TWATLICKIN' nicki to the point she can't understand why Kim is doin what she's doing.

Nicki is a POP star now, she don't have to respond... I guess, but talked much crap before PF came out, now those numbers came back she don't wanna f!ght no more!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy