Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2011, 06:51 PM         #1
6885 pageviews
77 comments

ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Kim Goes In On Drake "He's Weak,Throws Diddy & Birdman Under The Bus"

[video - click to view]

Add Birdman, Drake and Diddy to Lil Kim's growing list of targets as she puts in work on Nicki Minaj.

The Queen Bee linked up with Ryan Cameron of Atlanta radio station V-103 and addressed all drama.

During the interview Kim clarified why she is beefing with Nicki and why Baby and Puffy are also in the line of fire.

RC: What was the straw that broke the camel's back? When was it you decided I've got to do something about this whole thing?

Kim: It was when she did an interview with [Hot 97's] Angie Martinez and the Roman's Revenge record definitely. It was time to cut all the buffoonery.

RC: You came out with the Black Friday [mixtape] 113,000 on Paypal. We called Paypal, people were saying it couldn't be done, but they said you can only do 1 particular transaction for $10,000, but you can have as many other transactions as you want. They were trying to dispute whether or not you even sold that many.

Kim: The haters are always gonna be there. I mean come on haters get on your job, we need you. It's a blessing and I just thank God that I have some amazing fans. They're the ones that's keeping me pushing.

RC: What would you say to fans that feel like you didn't need to stoop to that level and make a diss record?

Kim: Here's the deal - I have fans all over the world. Sometimes you gotta give the fans what they want. It may be a handful of people that feel this way or that way, but this is hip hop and thisis what it is. Plus this is how I really felt. If this wasn't how I really felt I don't think I'd be doing myself any justice,

RC: Did you ever pick up the phone and try to reach out to her people before you made these records?

Kim: Nah it was too far gone at that point. When something like this happens you don't go around trying to figure out what happened, you gotta handle your business 1st, that's just me. Baby tried to reach out a 100 times, Puffy tried to reach out. But I feel like both of them were a big major part of the problem so there was really nothing to talk about.

RC: Did you feel like it was disrespectful for Puffy to even get in on that given yall's history?

Kim: I feel it was very disrespectful because me knowing Puffy, being with Puffy for so long. I remember plent of times when I might have said something that might have been offensive about somebody. If this was back in the day Puffy would not let any of those records go out. As a matter of fact he would tell me, "no, no ,no you gotta change that", especially if it was somebody he had a relationship with, or he was getting money with, he wouldn't let that ride like that.

That's why it bothered me. He's sitting there saying "Oh she's mad because I'm working with another female." I mean, come on, how preposterous is that? How many females has he worked with that I was cool with or didn't have a problem with. It didn't make any sense to me.

RC: So after the Angie Martinez interview and Roman's Revenge recors there was no talking after that?

Kim: Right and for those that don't know, Because a lot of people look at the situation like "kim what is the problem, what happened?" Well here's the situation, here's how it all got started. I used to be really good friends with Slim [Birdman's brother] from Cash Money. Me and Slim were actually somewhat partners. At one point he put me in the studio, I was gonna do some type of partnership with him. Cause I always looked at Cash Money like they was one of the few that got the game. When I say got the game, I mean knew how to sell records. Me and Slim because friends for 4 years, we used to record out in Miami and he was going to help me get to the next level in my career.

Baby sent this song to me called "Grinding making money" and I loved it. I sent it back to em and I already had a feeling they were gonna wanna put homegirl [Nicki] on the record I kind of felt like me being over there is what they kid of accepted me so easily. I kind of felt like they wanted some type of help with homegirl and I didn't mind that because I felt like I already seen the direction they were going with her. So I said maybe if I come over there she'll stop throwing these shots that she be throwing. Because before i came over there I already seen the shots she used to be throwing on the low. But I didn't really pay that no attention because I feel like a lot of girls are misguided when they come in the industry. They always feel like whoever is on top, that's who I gotta go after.and that is not the way to do it. Coming in the game, do you.

They put the song out and I got a better response and I never heard back from them. They swagger jacked me for her.

Listen to the rest of the interview as Kim breaks down the back office politics that led to the drama. What her future holds and what it's like being her own boss.

And find out why she labels Drake as a "weak pink person."

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ajeana; 02-19-2011 at 06:54 PM..

77 comments for "Lil Kim Goes In On Drake "He's Weak,Throws Diddy & Birdman Under The Bus""

7 years ago '04        #2
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
man kim is the original.. if ya go back in time.. ya gona see where niki got her swag from

she took kims swag and foxys flow and ran with it
 7 years ago '10        #3
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
^ this n*gga defending kim wtf ya homo a.ss
 02-19-2011, 07:06 PM         #4
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[EVIL][/EVIL]
 spazzg said:
^ this n*gga defending kim wtf ya homo a.ss
 02-19-2011, 07:11 PM         #5
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll new school n*ggas k!ll me. But just like a n*gga you don't know your history. Nikki is a biter plain and simple. When kim came out she wasn't acting like a white girl(Barbie) and there definately wasn't a mother to her style. She brought all that and my man up top is right. She did steal Foxy's flow. Quite honest I don't buy or listen to either of their s**t these days but real is real. Nikki has fake hair, a fake a.ss, and copied another person's style. In my day we called that a sucker MC. And that's what the b**ch is.

Just sayin.
 7 years ago '05        #6
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 ajeana said:

Add Birdman, Drake and Diddy to Lil Kim's growing list of targets as she puts in work on Nicki Minaj.
That is who she has beef with him and slim. But I guess it would make no sense going at them first so Nicki had to play victim/bait so she could slowly involve everyone else
 7 years ago '04        #7
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
kim aint been relevant since biggie died
 7 years ago '04        #8
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
Dear Kim, please take your own advice

[video - click to view]

Thanks, Boxden.
 7 years ago '06        #9
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
F.uck that no talent having has-been.

She's mad she's irrelevant in Rap and only get noticed for recently being on Dancing with the D-List Star.

B.itch couldn't make a hit even if she prayed to Basedgod for 40 days and 40 nights and had Biggie's spirit ghostwrite the song with Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga singing the chorus.

Last edited by 01seay; 02-19-2011 at 07:19 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #10
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
Truth is if your not at least 25 years old right now you weren't there for when Kim hit the scene, As much as I think Nicki is a great ENTERTAINER (not an MC) she is biting the HELL out of Kim and Foxy. So Kim is right in every aspect of her beef with Nicki right now. Nicki should pay homage to that woman because it was Kim who opened those doors for her in the 90's.

Just take a stroll through youtube and look up some Nicki from 2007 and before, she was nice but it wasn't working the mainstream for her, so she transformed herself into a Kim of this generation. Sad part is this generation meaning younger than 21 don't even know what the game was brining in the 90's and they take the time to defend s**t like Young Money.

Kim > Nicki past, present, and future simply based on the fact that I don't know who Nicki is because she's wasted so much time being somebody else.

and word.
 7 years ago '05        #11
space
space
 William M Holla said:
Truth is if your not at least 25 years old right now you weren't there for when Kim hit the scene, As much as I think Nicki is a great ENTERTAINER (not an MC) she is biting the HELL out of Kim and Foxy. So Kim is right in every aspect of her beef with Nicki right now. Nicki should pay homage to that woman because it was Kim who opened those doors for her in the 90's.

Just take a stroll through youtube and look up some Nicki from 2007 and before, she was nice but it wasn't working the mainstream for her, so she transformed herself into a Kim of this generation. Sad part is this generation meaning younger than 21 don't even know what the game was brining in the 90's and they take the time to defend s**t like Young Money.

Kim > Nicki past, present, and future simply based on the fact that I don't know who Nicki is because she's wasted so much time being somebody else.

and word.
Do you know how many times Nicki has paid her respect to Kim and Foxy in interviews? Even after the angie martinez interview, days before Pink Friday came out Nicki was still saying she looked up to Kim and Foxy and that they paved the way for her and she's thankful.

Nicki is not biting any of their styles. Maybe on the mixtapes when she was still tryin to find herself and listening to her managers. But right now there are no similarities between her and Kim besides the fact that they are both Females rappers from New York.
 7 years ago '10        #12
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Kim looking so pressed.

Nothing under the sun is orginal. Kim was NOT the first black women to wear colored weave or any of the other stuff.she (kim) claim Nicki swagga jacked from her. Kim is only doing this because of the ppl around her, & shes a washed up hasbeen trying to make a comeback.

Why is kim the only major female who hates Nicki? Missy,L.hill,MC Lyte, Roxanne Shante, Queen Latifah, Eve, Foxy Brown, Remy Ma, Shawnna, Trina, all loves Nicki...

Kim has problems with herself.
 7 years ago '10        #13
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
You dont see Madonna going at GaGa, do you?

Kim is just bitter
 7 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Kim looking so pressed.

Nothing under the sun is orginal. Kim was NOT the first black women to wear colored weave or any of the other stuff.she (kim) claim Nicki swagga jacked from her. Kim is only doing this because of the ppl around her, & shes a washed up hasbeen trying to make a comeback.

Why is kim the only major female who hates Nicki? Missy,L.hill,MC Lyte, Roxanne Shante, Queen Latifah, Eve, Foxy Brown, Remy Ma, Shawnna, Trina, all loves Nicki...

Kim has problems with herself.

^^^ I'm telling you Kim making up s**t to p!ss Baby and Slim off lol
 7 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 ColeWorld said:
This b**ch called Paypal employees haters
 7 years ago '10        #16
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Swisher sweet said:
^^^ I'm telling you Kim making up s**t to p!ss Baby and Slim off lol
Yeah, obviously she was going to sign with Cash Money but something went wrong and now she wanna blame Nicki
 7 years ago '09        #17
59fifty 
space
space
$22,721 | Props total: 10166 10166
f**k niki all she got is one coo verse fr "monster" and one of the worst albums fr a femcee

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

maaan niki gotta loooooooooooong way to go n she off to a horrible start esp w/ dat pink friday weed plate
 02-19-2011, 07:50 PM         #18
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She needs to stop.
 7 years ago '09        #19
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Neither of them can rap at all.
 7 years ago '07        #20
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328

[pic - click to view]

Cry me a f**kin' river Kim....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago