Feb 19 - Unbelievable Video: Bahrain Army Opens Fire On Peaceful Protesters

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2011, 11:25 PM         #21
bigmike363544 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that s**t is crazy
 7 years ago '10        #22
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 55 55
this video was sad honestly...and I do believe that God and Allah are one in the same
 7 years ago '09        #23
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Keep running dumb s**t. Go full out. If you're uneducated a.ss would realize I said all those people should've ran all the way up to them what do you think I meant?

People would die but they would of won that day. It would be good.
so u are advocating that people run full out to attempt to out-maneuver trained k!llers, hopefully capture a tank and guns that they wouldnt know how to operate and have sufficient ammunition to maintain, just to get k!lled anyway once another regiment seeks them out to recapture what was taken....

join the army and go k!ll yourself
 02-20-2011, 12:18 AM         #24
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-20-2011, 12:27 AM         #25
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Until the youth of this world unite and revolt against power everywhere, this will continue.

Religions are a business, and business WAS good for a long time...
 7 years ago '04        #26
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
I thought Allah and God were the same higher being we are praying to or at least that was what I was taught in college Jesus and Mohammad are the reason we have difference in which both religions. Koran and the New Testament please correct me if Im wrong
 7 years ago '07        #27
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
thats how i lay em down with that famas..

7 years ago '08        #28
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
Ww3.......
 7 years ago '05        #29
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
OOOOOH s**t son....i've been on that exact street at that spot when I went over there for work travel....

obviously, it wasn't poppin like THAT when I was over there...i spent a few extra days there...

[pic - click to view]

Foot Locker......(picture date is messed up cuz my camera resets every 5 mins...pos)...

and a lot of Bahrain, especially in Manama...looks just like those Middle Eastern places in COD...
 7 years ago '06        #30
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
That's like whole Watchmen s**t from the beginning.
 02-20-2011, 01:25 AM         #31
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas aint playing. People need to realize and all these protesters that ever since Egypt all dictatorships have been getting ready for this s**t
 7 years ago '04        #32
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 987 987
 Nyse03 said:
Your wrong bro...they dont worship the same God...and Jesus is a prophet to them...not the savior...the Ishmaelite God and the God of Israelites are completely different...

nevertheless

whats going on in the world is definitly crazy..i feel like something is about to happen
That's how i feel bro , there's so much s**t going on now a days .
 02-20-2011, 01:37 AM         #33
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
US Government wants you to see these images and be sympathetic so you'll support these movements of people overthrowing old oligarcs so the US Government can install a new wave of pro-corporate oligarcs under the slick guise of REVOLUTION.

Bahrain will get overthrown like the rest of them just to be the next in line to get r*ped by Corporations for cheap labor. Why do you think China's becoming a world power? They welcomed corporate rule and played their cards better than any other developing nation.
 7 years ago '04        #34
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,068 | Props total: 1553 1553
SMH that is just wrong
 7 years ago '08        #35
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
they got some strong stomachs over there. Dude had his camera phone a foot above the blown open skull of that guy like it was nothing.
 7 years ago '06        #36
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
that, ladies and gentlemen was reprehensible...the ppl that fired on those protesters have blood on their hands in the biggest way....Thee BIGGEST!!
 7 years ago '04        #37
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
Makes me f**king sick..

I would have no problem murdering these f**ks who shot at these innocent people.
 7 years ago '04        #38
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
US Government wants you to see these images and be sympathetic so you'll support these movements of people overthrowing old oligarcs so the US Government can install a new wave of pro-corporate oligarcs under the slick guise of REVOLUTION.

Bahrain will get overthrown like the rest of them just to be the next in line to get r*ped by Corporations for cheap labor. Why do you think China's becoming a world power? They welcomed corporate rule and played their cards better than any other developing nation.
Just no

7 years ago '09        #39
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 MumblesDaHumble said:
You are a f*g just by saying go join the army and k!ll myself. I mean it takes a man to be a warrior something your skinny homos3x a.ss only knows about when getting pounded by his hero

And.... the zombies in 28 days later were able to take over with mass numbers. But go and talk about trained k!llers you tooti fruity f**got

did u actually just compare a movie to real military combat. on second thought, don't waste the taxpayers' money in getting trained by the military. just put a gun in your mouth now and pull the trigger
 7 years ago '04        #40
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,640 | Props total: 9990 9990
i cant believe those standing dudes didnt run....when i seen the 1st body drop i woulda been like "bahrain's not so bad, didnt michael jackson have a crib here?, lets go home"...
Home         

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy