Carmelo Won't Sign Extension With Nets

most viewed right now
 224
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
91 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Chief|m 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$23,984 | Props total: 2484 2484
*waits for rtodaAV to post in this thread*
 7 years ago '07        #42
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 majestic75 said:
They need a name brand to crack the NY market. They need to convince all the hipsters and a.ssorted out of town f*gs that are moving into the city that have no ties to the Knicks that they should root for the Nets. They need a big name to do that.

[pic - click to view]



Couldn't have been said better
 7 years ago '06        #43
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
"We could not sign the Carmelo. On to the nyext one"

- Mikhail Prokhorov
 7 years ago '05        #44
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
 ThaShark316 said:
"We could not sign the Carmelo. On to the nyext one"

- Mikhail Prokhorov
that was corny stop it
 7 years ago '10        #45
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
:
 PabloEscobar said:
*waits for rtodaAV to post in this thread*
 7 years ago '09        #46
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
If you told me during free agency that after all-star break we'd have amare and melo I would have been pleased.
 02-19-2011, 04:48 PM         #47
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:

[pic - click to view]





 7 years ago '04        #48
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 nitetrain8601 said:
If im denver I keep him then. Call his bluff. As much as he wants to be a knick he aint gonna do it for 30 million left on the table. Im sick of these players trying to dictate trades to where they want
So you are on the owners' side?

Please tell me what Melo has done wrong here? He is unhappy with his employer and would like to work for someone else. Who hasn't that happened to in their life?
 7 years ago '10        #49
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
 tazbk said:
So you are on the owners' side?

Please tell me what Melo has done wrong here? He is unhappy with his employer and would like to work for someone else. Who hasn't that happened to in their life?
Business is business......if he wants the Knicks, wait till he's a FA and sign with them. Also what is he unhappy about. The nuggets team is loaded.
 7 years ago '07        #50
Chief|m 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$23,984 | Props total: 2484 2484
 RtodaAV said:
:

no ill reason, it's just funny when n*ggas go back and fourth regarding this carmelo s**t, it's comedy
 7 years ago '04        #51
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 RtodaAV said:
Business is business......if he wants the Knicks, wait till he's a FA and sign with them. Also what is he unhappy about. The nuggets team is loaded.
'Melo never told the Nuggets to try to trade him. All he has done so far is not sign a contract extension. Denver took it upon themselves to try to trade him so that they wouldn't lose him for nothing.

Um, the Nuggets are not loaded. Definitely not loaded enough to do any damage in the West. They missed their chance a couple years ago when they made a surprise run. They are not an elite team. OKC and Memphis have better young cores than Denver and they are more likely to make a Finals run in the next 3 years than Denver.
 7 years ago '04        #52
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,121 | Props total: 8133 8133
smartest move NJ could have make
 02-19-2011, 05:11 PM         #53
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was what I said was the nuggets worst nightmare and now it's here. Alan Hahn is now reporting Knicks and nuggets talking about different scenarios. I wonder why


Melo has done his part Now it's time for the Knicks brass to avoid the r*pe. We are in the drivers seat now.
 7 years ago '10        #54
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 15 15
 HotepSuns said:
This was what I said was the nuggets worst nightmare and now it's here. Alan Hahn is now reporting Knicks and nuggets talking about different scenarios. I wonder why


Melo has done his part Now it's time for the Knicks brass to avoid the r*pe. We are in the drivers seat now.
He doesn't know anything, he is a cablevision employee.



WojYahooNBA Denver knows that Dolan's involvement -- with Isiah in shadows -- has undermined Donnie Walsh and Nuggs can keep pushing for more out of NY.
2 minutes ago via web
 02-19-2011, 05:23 PM         #55
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RtodaAV said:
He doesn't know anything, he is a cablevision employee.



WojYahooNBA Denver knows that Dolan's involvement -- with Isiah in shadows -- has undermined Donnie Walsh and Nuggs can keep pushing for more out of NY.
2 minutes ago via web
@he doesn't know anything. Alan Hahn is always being cited primarily because he's good at what he does and doesn't put out bulls**t. And I defy you to prove otherwise.


And that quote from wok makes absolutely no sense right now with the circumstances as they presently are.
 7 years ago '07        #56
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,517 | Props total: 16144 16144
 Michael 1987 said:
Knicks won.
Yea they did.
 7 years ago '09        #57
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
FisolaNYDN

Breaking: Nets are meeting with Carmelo tonight, sources tell Daily News. Could be a way to force the Knicks hand
 7 years ago '05        #58
jaedot 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 5896 5896
espn

New Jersey Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov says has no plans to meet with Carmelo Anthony - 12 minutes ago via ESPN News
 7 years ago '10        #59
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,315 | Props total: 12183 12183
 Ricky Towel said:
FisolaNYDN

Breaking: Nets are meeting with Carmelo tonight, sources tell Daily News. Could be a way to force the Knicks hand
 7 years ago '07        #60
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Ricky Towel said:
FisolaNYDN

Breaking: Nets are meeting with Carmelo tonight, sources tell Daily News. Could be a way to force the Knicks hand
 jaedot said:
espn

New Jersey Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov says has no plans to meet with Carmelo Anthony - 12 minutes ago via ESPN News


Trade deadline cannot come sooner.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
34 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
38 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
149 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy