Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 Rapjunkie said:
yeah i watched a portion of that Maafa documentary and actually had to turn it off cause it was upsetting to listen to the history and consider all that currently goes on. one thing that pisses me off the most is all these outreach programs, and all this foreign aid, and the list could pretty much extend further than any of us are willing to read in one sitting, and america wont fix the problems right here in its own back yard.

you take the areas with the poorest demographic, clean it up, give proper education, provide a future. but then again if you just keep a race of people you didnt want to begin with, your privatized jailing system would crumble. and your fast food industry.
Actually, keeping "the race" that one does not want would help the privatized prison system. Its no secret that even though blacks make up 12% of the population, we represent a disproportionately high percentage of those that are incarcerated. So getting rid of blacks will in theory take away from the company's profits.

There is nothing wrong with abortion. Black people just need to get out of this rut we are in. That problem exists because black america has socially and economically declined since the 60s, not because people are aborting kids.

Even though I am black, I would be a fool to say that black america is doing better for itself now than we were in the 50 and 60s. I am not saying this was the perfect era, I am saying that there was a spark in the eye of the black family that is absent today. Its like black americans have given up. Back then, sure schools were not integrated, but even in that, the education we got was enough for us to earn a good living. Black men were imprisoned at lower rates. Entertainment was not that big so kids were not wasting time trying to become basketball players or rappers (in fact, hip hop was not even born). BET was nonexistent, hence when children learned music, it was by being taught to play the piano or the trumpet, skills that developed their minds for creativity and kept them in touch with their aesthetic side. Back then, black girls learned ballet. Today they watch youtube to learn how to properly shake their a.sses. Back then, Families understood the concept of living within their means. The average working class black family today does not know how to make the choice between name-brand clothing and jewelry and saving to get a better home thats in a safer neighborhood that is more suited to raising children or saving for their kids college education. In the past, black families knew how to cook their own food. The average working class black family today is the perfect consumer. They would rather spend 5 dollars on fast food that nourishes (if you could call it that) them for one meal than spend 40 on groceries that lasts 14 days. Of course, the excessive fast food leads to health problems. Black people back then even read books at rates similar to other american ethnic groups!

So the problem I see is a society that has resigned itself from the f!ght. Abortion is just a symptom of the problem, we need to treat the problem itself.
 7 years ago '04        #82
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
wow...& thats all I have to say about that...lol
 7 years ago '06        #83
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 Ni2 said:
lol if more then half of the abortions are by 20 somethings, and 18 percent are by teenagers how the f**k are most of the abortions done by older white women. or even older people. and considering white women to black women ratio is about 5 to 1(at least im guessing) is pretty obvious, by the facts you posted, black women get abortions at alarming rates.
i said old as in they're not teenagers..a lot of people have the misconception that teens are the main ones getting abortions...

and yes, i admit black women get abortions in alarming rates, but i'd say that owes to their ignorance/lack of access to contraceptive options, and class disparity....
 7 years ago '05        #84
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
Its called using a rubber and if you can't get one pull out and dump the kids on her a.ss, face, t*ts but dont f**king blow your load in the b**ch, f**k. Even if a girl is on birth control I wont blow my load inside her, you nuts? You think I need a lil me running around right now? And the mentality some girls have right now is ridiculous too, some girls see a kid as a free monthly paycheck, tellin you "oh dont worry I'm on the pill", f**k outta here with that s**t

Then there is the flipside - this girl I known since elementary school telling me that some guys are like 1 pump chumps and c*m inside girls because they are to embarassed to pull out so fast so they just keep f**kin. Im like then aint that some s**t.

This world is a f**ked up place and so is that billboard
 02-20-2011, 10:00 PM         #85
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klepto said:
he needs to send him down like he was a terminater
I remember that Jesus terminator skit from the Chappelle show.
 02-21-2011, 11:29 AM         #86
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vdot88 said:
let's introduce some FACTS into this discussion

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

Eighteen percent of U.S. women obtaining abortions are teenagers; those aged 15-17 obtain 6% of all abortions, teens aged 18-19 obtain 11%, and teens under age 15 obtain 0.4%. [6]

Women in their twenties account for more than half of all abortions; women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and women aged 25-29 obtain 24%. [6]

Thirty percent of abortions occur to non-Hispanic black women, 36% to non-Hispanic white women, 25% to Hispanic women and 9% to women of other races. [6]

[pic - click to view]

So....the main people having abortions are OLD WHITE WOMEN, not black women. Planned parenthood is not "out to get black women". There are in low income areas because those are the areas where women AND men are most in need of medical intervention. For a lot of women Planned Parenthood is the only place they can get medical help (beyond abortions and contraceptives).

yea sure....
 7 years ago '06        #87
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,454 | Props total: 2648 2648
 bornleader said:
couldnt agree more
Umm accept responsiblities for your actions
 7 years ago '04        #88
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
this ad is f'ed up..
 02-21-2011, 08:13 PM         #89
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pete Butter said:
Choice A (keep kid): become statistic, most likely struggle financially & emotionally due to having a child that you were not ready for, postpone all personal / career goals to accommodate the child

Choice B (abort kid): become a statistic, feel morally / spiritually guilty for k!lling a kid, constantly reminded of your nonexistent kid with this obnoxious billboard

Sounds like a lose/lose situation
Choice C: Take care of your responsibility

Choice D: Strap up, take the pill, practice abstinence
 7 years ago '04        #90
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
these crackas know no limits when it comes to the bulls**t.............who the f**k with think of this s**t, design the billboard, have some other motherf**kas approve it and then PAY to have someone install it.

ima f**k some bad white b**ches in retaliation
 7 years ago '05        #91
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
das racist
 7 years ago '05        #92
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Choice C: Take care of your responsibility

Choice D: Strap up, take the pill, practice abstinence

you win at being ignorant...great job
 7 years ago '10        #93
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 Vdot88 said:
let's introduce some FACTS into this discussion

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

Eighteen percent of U.S. women obtaining abortions are teenagers; those aged 15-17 obtain 6% of all abortions, teens aged 18-19 obtain 11%, and teens under age 15 obtain 0.4%. [6]

Women in their twenties account for more than half of all abortions; women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and women aged 25-29 obtain 24%. [6]

Thirty percent of abortions occur to non-Hispanic black women, 36% to non-Hispanic white women, 25% to Hispanic women and 9% to women of other races. [6]

[pic - click to view]

So....the main people having abortions are OLD (non-teenage) WHITE WOMEN, not black women. Planned parenthood is not "out to get black women". There are in low income areas because those are the areas where women AND men are most in need of medical intervention. For a lot of women Planned Parenthood is the only place they can get medical help (beyond abortions and contraceptives).
In addition, private doctors do not have to release certain statistics (i.e. abortion rates for thier clinics). So there are a lot of well off (non black people) that are not being counted in this statistic. I really believe if we could obtain all of the statistics, the abortion "gap" would be a lot closer than this article/billboard indicates.
 02-21-2011, 09:32 PM         #94
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, thats a slap in da face
 7 years ago '05        #95
CTR 376 heat pts376 OP
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
uppin
 02-22-2011, 09:49 AM         #96
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fukkkkkk, how did they manage to even get approval for a sign as genocidal as this...... im pissed...... this is a major slap in the face to everyone ..............
 02-22-2011, 09:52 AM         #97
Melted Cone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #98
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Thank god I dont live in America you guys bring in a whole different direction
 7 years ago '04        #99
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
 GST said:
you win at being ignorant...great job
Right!..Like, you can still strap up, use a pill yada freakin yada..but s**t can still happen...Fcuk that ad...
 7 years ago '08        #100
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Condom
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago