Feb 19 - Controversial NYC Billboard Targeting African-Americans

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Anyway you look at it, abortions aint cool. There are alotta people out here who cant even have kids. And then you got folks out there who can have kids, but will go through any length not to. My auntie is sterile and cant have kids, so she adopted my cousin. My cousin wouldnt even be here had her biological mother decided to have an abortion. I would never let my girl or any b**ch Im with have an abortion.
 7 years ago '06        #62
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
let's introduce some FACTS into this discussion

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

Eighteen percent of U.S. women obtaining abortions are teenagers; those aged 15-17 obtain 6% of all abortions, teens aged 18-19 obtain 11%, and teens under age 15 obtain 0.4%. [6]

Women in their twenties account for more than half of all abortions; women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and women aged 25-29 obtain 24%. [6]

Thirty percent of abortions occur to non-Hispanic black women, 36% to non-Hispanic white women, 25% to Hispanic women and 9% to women of other races. [6]

[pic - click to view]

So....the main people having abortions are OLD (non-teenage) WHITE WOMEN, not black women. Planned parenthood is not "out to get black women". There are in low income areas because those are the areas where women AND men are most in need of medical intervention. For a lot of women Planned Parenthood is the only place they can get medical help (beyond abortions and contraceptives).

Last edited by Vdot88; 02-21-2011 at 04:40 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #63
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Anyway you look at it, abortions aint cool. There are alotta people out here who cant even have kids. And then you got folks out there who can have kids, but will go through any length not to. My auntie is sterile and cant have kids, so she adopted my cousin. My cousin wouldnt even be here had her biological mother decided to have an abortion. I would never let my girl or any b**ch Im with have an abortion.

right. because a woman's body is yours to control....good luck with that, try telling a woman you're gonna hold her body hostage and make her have a baby against her will and see how that goes
 7 years ago '06        #64
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
also look at the link between planned parenthood and eugenics

I'm sure some wish they could send the same message to Hispanics as well
i challenge you to show this "link" and make some actual points with info to back you up. otherwise stop blowing hot air about what you don't know about.

yes, Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood was a supporter of eugenics. But the aim of Planned Parenthood and the controversial ideas of it's founder are nothing like people like you would have others believe.
 02-20-2011, 02:28 PM         #65
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen the same billboard in Austin
 7 years ago '06        #66
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
anybody knows the actual cross streets of the ad
 02-20-2011, 02:40 PM         #67
kneutral 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wooow
 7 years ago '07        #68
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Vdot88 said:

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

Eighteen percent of U.S. women obtaining abortions are teenagers; those aged 15-17 obtain 6% of all abortions, teens aged 18-19 obtain 11%, and teens under age 15 obtain 0.4%. [6]

Women in their twenties account for more than half of all abortions; women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and women aged 25-29 obtain 24%. [6]

Thirty percent of abortions occur to non-Hispanic black women, 36% to non-Hispanic white women, 25% to Hispanic women and 9% to women of other races. [6]

[pic - click to view]

So....the main people having abortions are OLD WHITE WOMEN, not black women. Planned parenthood is not "out to get black women". There are in low income areas because those are the areas where women AND men are most in need of medical intervention. For a lot of women Planned Parenthood is the only place they can get medical help (beyond abortions and contraceptives).
Black woman make up about 12% of the population, but make up about 30% of the abortions. You should check out the Maafa 21 move dude posted on the 1st page. It's crazy how the eugenics movement is still strong and how the build abortion clinics in African American communities as a form of population control. Lyndon Johnson and Nixon are in the film saying as much
 7 years ago '06        #69
Bane of Ruin 
space
space
$830 | Props total: 0 0
 Pete Butter said:
Choice A (keep kid): become statistic, most likely struggle financially & emotionally due to having a child that you were not ready for, postpone all personal / career goals to accommodate the child

Choice B (abort kid): become a statistic, feel morally / spiritually guilty for k!lling a kid, constantly reminded of your nonexistent kid with this obnoxious billboard

Sounds like a lose/lose situation
That's it in a nutshell.
 7 years ago '07        #70
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
boom boom boom point the finger
 02-20-2011, 03:40 PM         #71
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vdot88 said:

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

[pic - click to view]

So....the main people having abortions are OLD WHITE WOMEN, not black women. Planned parenthood is not "out to get black women". There are in low income areas because those are the areas where women AND men are most in need of medical intervention. For a lot of women Planned Parenthood is the only place they can get medical help (beyond abortions and contraceptives).
lol if more then half of the abortions are by 20 somethings, and 18 percent are by teenagers how the f**k are most of the abortions done by older white women. or even older people. and considering white women to black women ratio is about 5 to 1(at least im guessing) is pretty obvious, by the facts you posted, black women get abortions at alarming rates.
 7 years ago '10        #72
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20778 20778
wow.......that s**t really hurt me like damn....smh

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #73
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
woooowwwww
 7 years ago '10        #74
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 Pete Butter said:
Choice A (keep kid): become statistic, most likely struggle financially & emotionally due to having a child that you were not ready for, postpone all personal / career goals to accommodate the child

Choice B (abort kid): become a statistic, feel morally / spiritually guilty for k!lling a kid, constantly reminded of your nonexistent kid with this obnoxious billboard

Sounds like a lose/lose situation
:iagree:
 7 years ago '04        #75
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
you all will complain about anything. Maybe you should have been aborted.
 7 years ago '04        #76
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
People can try all they want to point to some eugenics conspiracy as a scapegoat, but while I know that eugenics agendas have been undertaken in the past, and there may still be some number of people with those ideas, I consider it fairly insignificant compared to the problems of poverty, culture and education that are actually reflected in the abortion numbers for black women (and STD rates, for that matter).

Last edited by HHS; 02-20-2011 at 07:02 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #77
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
 hockeythug said:
Choice C:

Don't have s3x without protection.
Take some f**king responsibility for your s**t and u wont be in that situation. Its too many different contraceptives out here for unwanted pregnancies with unwanted people.
 7 years ago '04        #78
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0

blacks always getting blamed for something
 02-20-2011, 07:32 PM         #79
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its a lose-lose situation if you are not a responsible adult...

you gotta own up to your responsibilities in life and bite the bullet

having a kid shouldnt be looked at as a shame... if you're smart, you'd do your best to prevent a pregnancy, but if that fails, you cant just cop out and get an abortion

n*gga please.
 02-20-2011, 07:34 PM         #80
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seems to me like its only a lose lose situation if you are extremely selfish.

i can understand not bringing a kid into this world because you cant accommodate the child, not because accommodating a child might affect your personal life. since when has it become whats best for me instead of whats best for the child. a. or b should be chosen not because what it means for you but what it means for the child. like,(B) im willing to go through with everything im against because i cannot accommodate this child, its whats best. or (A) im willing to sacrifice my life for the life of the child, its whats best for the child. you basically shouldnt get pregnant if you arent prepared to make that decision for the child, imo. if you base that decision on yourself well i guess you really probably should get an abortion cause your a horrible person.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago