Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
im not surprised, ive seen worse s**t than this though..
 7 years ago '08        #42
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12327 12327
 Dos-effect said:
So what will be accomplshed if Black Americans have more children? If they choose not to abort then what? People like to get all upset because they claim they are thinking about the fetus (which is not a life yet) when they should be thinking about the potential adult. If the child is not wanted, making the parents have the child is not going to make anyone's life better. This includes the mother, the father, and most importantly the child. I feel that Grown a.ss people should have the right to decide how they want thier lives to be. If they decide together that they cant afford to have another child then thats thier decision, not anyone else's. Worry about your own life and stop judging people so much.

On another note the billboard is dead wrong, its a anti choice advocate and they are targeting the black race.......or using us to promote thier beliefs. Like any other thing in America, the best way to draw attention to a situation is to expose the most negative aspect of it possible, in this case its young black mothers choosing to have abortions. In real life they probably dont give a f**k about black procreation they just want to make a big fuss about abortions......and well there is no news like news that promotes black or urban negativity
You're missing my point. I'm not saying that blacks should or should not have children. What I am saying is that "planned parenthood" clinics are more plentiful in lower income areas. This was started decades ago under the auspice of giving blacks a better chance to have a middle class life. it is a fact that having children is more expensive than not having children. with that being said, this idea has turned into a practice of getting pregnant and putting together $300 to "take care" of the situation. I am neither for or against abortion. I feel like it a choice for the couple to make. All I am saying is that black women have abortions at a disproportionate rate than their white counterparts. But that could also be because white girls can afford to go to their own doctor, or just buy the morning after pill, or they are already on birth control. you can't just look at the billboard as an attack on black people, it is meant to be more of an eye-opener than an attack. Think about it: if it was more about not being able to afford the baby, you would have more informational institutions regarding adoption than abortion clinics in lower income areas.
 7 years ago '08        #43
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12327 12327
 Rapjunkie said:
you take the areas with the poorest demographic, clean it up, give proper education, provide a future. but then again if you just keep a race of people you didnt want to begin with, your privatized jailing system would crumble. and your fast food industry.

BINGO.

If you've ever watched the movie "braveheart", you must remember when the king was like "if we can't get them out we'll breed them out". It's the same principle: attack the problem before birth. don't let them into the world and you don't have to worry as much about another malcom x or martin luther king jr.
 7 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 7 years ago '05        #45
CTR 376 heat pts376 OP
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
uppin
 7 years ago '04        #46
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
n*gga's are so senile and superficial, u barely even scractch the surface before u comment, billboard is basically saying african americans are targeted by clinics for abortion nothing outrageous about this billboard, its the truth there are like 300,000 abortion by african americans, those clinics dont care they pocketing that cheese.
 02-20-2011, 08:39 AM         #47
Hendo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Billboard is not controversial at all. Grow up people its the truth.
 7 years ago '05        #48
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,851 | Props total: 2665 2665
from the site

New York, New York (Feb. 21, 2011) – A billboard that reads, "The most dangerous place for an African American is in the womb," has been placed in the heart of SoHo by Life Always™ as a part of a new national campaign to expose the truth about how Planned Parenthood targets minority neighborhoods as they perform over 300,000 abortions a year. This particular billboard is about half a mile from a Planned Parenthood abortion facility. Life Always board member Stephen Broden said that Planned Parenthood has had a devastating effect on the sustainability of the African American population." To read the full story download our Press Release.
 7 years ago '05        #49
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Dos-effect said:
So what will be accomplshed if Black Americans have more children? If they choose not to abort then what? People like to get all upset because they claim they are thinking about the fetus (which is not a life yet) when they should be thinking about the potential adult. If the child is not wanted, making the parents have the child is not going to make anyone's life better. This includes the mother, the father, and most importantly the child. I feel that Grown a.ss people should have the right to decide how they want thier lives to be. If they decide together that they cant afford to have another child then thats thier decision, not anyone else's. Worry about your own life and stop judging people so much.

On another note the billboard is dead wrong, its a anti choice advocate and they are targeting the black race.......or using us to promote thier beliefs. Like any other thing in America, the best way to draw attention to a situation is to expose the most negative aspect of it possible, in this case its young black mothers choosing to have abortions. In real life they probably dont give a f**k about black procreation they just want to make a big fuss about abortions......and well there is no news like news that promotes black or urban negativity
I concur!

Last edited by MeziaaL; 02-20-2011 at 11:23 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #50
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 381 381
hmmm thats quite inflammatory...but statistically African-American children have the highest infant mortality rate in the U.S. across all soicio-economic statuses of black mothers. but this add is a bit too much..cuz infant mortality is defined as death before the age of 1 year
 7 years ago '09        #51
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
(flava flav voice) wooooooooooooow..
 7 years ago '06        #52
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
ITS YOUR DECISION, f**k WHAT ANY AND EVERYBODY THINK!!!!

f**k THE BILLBOARD!!
 7 years ago '05        #53
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
What's funny is the audacity of this display during Black History Month! None the less, if they wanted to zoom in on the discussion of Abortion, they could have tried to find more creative concepts rather than utilizing the "African-American" tool for the controversy benefits. It's disgusting. Black woman aren't the only one's having Abortions.

7 years ago '10        #54
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
Much of this information stems from a "statistic"!
Its amazing how African Americans represent a small percentage of the country yet when the "numbers" come out we have the highest percentage of any race in everything negative!

Black women, White women, Hispanic women all have abortions, black people aren't the only ones living in low income areas! It seems that were are the easiest to target as we have the smallest voice! Any one could easily play the race game in this matter but the thread starter left it up to the imagination rather than providing all of the information!

Bottom line its up to the couple to decide if they want to keep the child or not. I understand that I have to control my own lane before i can even begin to tell someone else how to live their life.

s3x is and will always be apart of our "American" culture. If African Americans were having so many babies then why havent we become the majority in this country yet!
 02-20-2011, 12:37 PM         #55
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what happens when you love another race more than yourself.
 02-20-2011, 12:54 PM         #56
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
that is crazy
 7 years ago '04        #57
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4999 4999
lol well its putting them on blast but if you lead in the category, you are destined to be the spokesperson.
 7 years ago '04        #58
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
 Pete Butter said:
Choice A (keep kid): become statistic, most likely struggle financially & emotionally due to having a child that you were not ready for, postpone all personal / career goals to accommodate the child

Choice B (abort kid): become a statistic, feel morally / spiritually guilty for k!lling a kid, constantly reminded of your nonexistent kid with this obnoxious billboard

Sounds like a lose/lose situation
Only because we put ourselves in those situations. The real choice A is to be responsible and not let every cat in the club run up in you. Self control is the real controversial topic here, cause it don't even have to get to the above.

But as far as the poverty discussion. I don't understand it, the majority of the world is poor by our standards and is there an income standard in which people should be raising kids? At what level are people not worthy of living? Is it cause we don't eat our twice a week? Is it cause I can't take them to school in something later than an '00. How do we decide this? And I know you weren't going that far with that point, but I'm thinking out loud here.

You have to wonder about the long term effects concerning a society's perspective on life and responsibility when it's this easy to get out of something so serious

Last edited by Rufus The Stunt; 02-20-2011 at 01:41 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #59
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3484 3484
 7 years ago '09        #60
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3484 3484
 MexicanKingPin said:

*looks at username* f**king dirty a.ss wet back:finger: