Feb 19 - Controversial NYC Billboard Targeting African-Americans

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Pete Butter said:
Choice A (keep kid): become statistic, most likely struggle financially & emotionally due to having a child that you were not ready for, postpone all personal / career goals to accommodate the child

Choice B (abort kid): become a statistic, feel morally / spiritually guilty for k!lling a kid, constantly reminded of your nonexistent kid with this obnoxious billboard

Sounds like a lose/lose situation
Hey that is the cost, I say keep the child, give him/her a chance to be more than you are/were. s**t is murder anyway, why it is legal is beyond me, and it is funny how some of these politicians are against the death penalty but support abortion. You don't want to put to death a guilty criminal but you support taking the life of an innocent
 7 years ago '11        #22
yogi11 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 1640 1640
 Pete Butter said:
Choice A (keep kid): become statistic, most likely struggle financially & emotionally due to having a child that you were not ready for, postpone all personal / career goals to accommodate the child

Choice B (abort kid): become a statistic, feel morally / spiritually guilty for k!lling a kid, constantly reminded of your nonexistent kid with this obnoxious billboard

end thread
 7 years ago '04        #23
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Pete Butter said:

Choice C:

Don't have s3x without protection.
 02-19-2011, 10:54 AM         #24
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pete Butter said:

hockeythug said:
Choice C:

this. its not complicated
 7 years ago '05        #25
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 Pete Butter said:

This has nothing to do with age of the mother it is not mentioned, It bad because all it is saying is black people should not have kids
 7 years ago '05        #26
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 hockeythug said:
Choice C:

So damn true

Don't put yourself in the damn situation
 02-19-2011, 11:45 AM         #27
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Choice C:

thats not really what the ad is illustrating though.
 7 years ago '08        #28
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Mathematic said:
This is REAL. I did a case study on this in grad school. Black women have abortions at disproportionate numbers compared to their white counterparts. I would be willing to bet that the billboard is sponsored by black people. think about it, blacks that are educated have 1-2 kids at the most. niccas in the projects having 4-5 kids. I don't want to get on a soapbox about this, but it kind of makes me sick when i hear b**ches make excuses as to why they are having abortions: "i don't want to bring a child into this world to struggle" etc.

black women and black men have become selfish and don't want the responsibility of having children.
 7 years ago '08        #29
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Gateway972 said:
This has nothing to do with age of the mother it is not mentioned, It bad because all it is saying is black people should not have kids
that is not what it is saying. it is telling you that black babies are at danger of becoming an endangered species.
 7 years ago '04        #30
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
just wow

Don't know what to say
 7 years ago '06        #31
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,760 | Props total: 3708 3708

if the shoe fits... they gonna speak up n be pissed...
 7 years ago '04        #32
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5255 5255
It's still a lose lose situation even for Choices A And B because you will still struggle at your career/school even after having abortion so stick to Choice C and don't be a dumb b**ch.
 7 years ago '05        #33
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
Damn i guess other races dont have abortions

02-19-2011, 01:21 PM         #34
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gateway972 said:
black people should not have kids???? black people are the ones who overly produce children.. damn near most of the black females i work with have from the least amount 3 to almost 5 children.. thats not excessive???? if you cant or dont wear a rubber your a f**king moron, and if your that f**king dumb you can always try the plan B pill their available in all walgreens and CVS stores. i dont know why its a shock to you idiots if i recall their was a big topic same exact thing about abortion in georgia about a year or two back
 7 years ago '04        #35
WATITDOCUZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$664 | Props total: 500 500
You don't have to have an abortion adoption is an option.
 02-19-2011, 01:45 PM         #36
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
This is REAL. I did a case study on this in grad school. Black women have abortions at disproportionate numbers compared to their white counterparts. I would be willing to bet that the billboard is sponsored by black people. think about it, blacks that are educated have 1-2 kids at the most. niccas in the projects having 4-5 kids. I don't want to get on a soapbox about this, but it kind of makes me sick when i hear b**ches make excuses as to why they are having abortions: "i don't want to bring a child into this world to struggle" etc.

black women and black men have become selfish and don't want the responsibility of having children.
So what will be accomplshed if Black Americans have more children? If they choose not to abort then what? People like to get all upset because they claim they are thinking about the fetus (which is not a life yet) when they should be thinking about the potential adult. If the child is not wanted, making the parents have the child is not going to make anyone's life better. This includes the mother, the father, and most importantly the child. I feel that Grown a.ss people should have the right to decide how they want thier lives to be. If they decide together that they cant afford to have another child then thats thier decision, not anyone else's. Worry about your own life and stop judging people so much.

On another note the billboard is dead wrong, its a anti choice advocate and they are targeting the black race.......or using us to promote thier beliefs. Like any other thing in America, the best way to draw attention to a situation is to expose the most negative aspect of it possible, in this case its young black mothers choosing to have abortions. In real life they probably dont give a f**k about black procreation they just want to make a big fuss about abortions......and well there is no news like news that promotes black or urban negativity

Last edited by Dos-effect; 02-19-2011 at 01:51 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #37
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
Originally Posted by Pete Butter

[/QUOTE]

oh really? cause im black and that A. didnt happen to my mother and its not happening to me and B. clearly didnt happen to my mother or me. so the stereotypes pertaining to african americans are super ugly in this country. granted we dont do a whole lot to change them, but they arent uniform for every single one of us. i think thats the most offensive portion of any stereotype, its never consistent to an entire race of people. the bill board, the ad company that created it, and that scumbag doing "his job" and hanging it up for everyone to see can all kiss my a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #38
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 tdnupe3 said:

yeah i watched a portion of that Maafa documentary and actually had to turn it off cause it was upsetting to listen to the history and consider all that currently goes on. one thing that pisses me off the most is all these outreach programs, and all this foreign aid, and the list could pretty much extend further than any of us are willing to read in one sitting, and america wont fix the problems right here in its own back yard.

you take the areas with the poorest demographic, clean it up, give proper education, provide a future. but then again if you just keep a race of people you didnt want to begin with, your privatized jailing system would crumble. and your fast food industry.
 7 years ago '05        #39
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
 02-19-2011, 03:13 PM         #40
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy