NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
 WiLL i AM said:
i actually hope they do, so hold thats f*gget a.ss contradicts himself again and we see a "MELROSE" avy
Nah we like players who play both sides of the court.. We already got one player in our starting lineup who struggles with that... But atleast he pulls down 10 boards to make up for his s**tty defense
 7 years ago '06        #102
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Oh puhlease WiLL i AM...if my post offended you, chances are there was a reason for it to. If I were to take a page out of your book I'd post a "Didn't Read" GIF under that tella novella you worked so hard on.

I understand the nuances of an internet message board, especially one that can be as childish as this one. I understand the role of s**t talking in sports, especially with the rivalries that come along with it. I hate the Bulls as much if not more than most on this site, but there's no reason for some to be so blatently ignorant when it comes to every thread topic on this board whether on-topic or not.

I don't put myself on a pedestal, nor do I believe I'm always right...but I have conviction in my beliefs and the trust in myself as the level head. There's nothing more annoying then people who truly DO know what the hell they're talking about, participating in useless banter and coming off as fools. Sorry...I guess that's just the way I was raised.
 7 years ago '04        #103
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Truth B T0ld said:

Not feeling this deal at all...
exactly

real basketball fans understand why this deal stinks for us....OR ANY TEAM

this is the reason why superstar players in their prime don't get traded
you have to gut your whole team

If Melo wants to win he waits until the off season...any money he misses out on will be made up by coming to Ny.

even if he goes to the Nets he f**ks their whole situation up...for the next few seasons.
 7 years ago '04        #104
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,762 | Props total: 13139 13139
@ Tella Novella
 7 years ago '04        #105
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Gater said:
The NBA is becoming a big a.ss joke. Everyone wana team up with other superstarts because they can't win by themselves. Then you got these big headed dudes who control everything down to what cup of tea they want to drink everynight b4 playoffs. The east is trying to become a powerhouse and now dudes bout to follow suit. Hope ATL steps up and get some more big names around Joey Al and J Smoove
as a hawks fan you should love your team and it's future.
If u guys can keep your core together your fine.
Especially if the owners are able to enact the rumored new rules...
 7 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 mt fuji said:
as a hawks fan you should love your team and it's future.
If u guys can keep your core together your fine.
Especially if the owners are able to enact the rumored new rules...
You think so? I actually think they have the worse future out of the top 6 teams of the East(barring Dwight leaving Orlando via free agency)..
 7 years ago '04        #107
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
You think so? I actually think they have the worse future out of the top 6 teams of the East(barring Dwight leaving Orlando via free agency)..
They have youth and veteran leadership...2 players barely into their prime (al and j smooth)
If the new rules as they are rumored to stand go into effect they will be able to keep the both of them. The Celtics are getting old...2-3 season's from now unless they reload they will be out of the picture. The Hawks,Heat, Magic (if they can keep D12) And the bulls are looking good for the next few years. At least for now. By the way that was in no particular order.
 7 years ago '07        #108
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Hold That said:
this guy actually made sum f**kin sensewhat tha f**k is goin on in tha world

joe johnson has tha 2nd worst deal in tha league behind arenas.they just gav a 126 mil to a guy who doesnt produce in tha playoffs.they are probly tha only team to hav drafted worse than jordan and tha bobcats.frontcourt is cool but nothin overwhelming and teague doesnt look like a long term answer so they def gonna need to upgrade that backcourt while extendin horford
 7 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 mt fuji said:
They have youth and veteran leadership...2 players barely into their prime (al and j smooth)
If the new rules as they are rumored to stand go into effect they will be able to keep the both of them. The Celtics are getting old...2-3 season's from now unless they reload they will be out of the picture. The Hawks,Heat, Magic (if they can keep D12) And the bulls are looking good for the next few years. At least for now. By the way that was in no particular order.
Gater pretty much explained my outlook on how I view them.. Let me also add on they just maxed out Joe Johnson for 6 years, signed Al Horford to another 5 year deal, I think Jsmooth has a extention or got an extention recently.. thats 3 big contracts for 3 players who are role players on elite teams.. I think that team is perfect for an elite PG to come in and facilitate and score at times.. But where are they going to get that from? Most off their trade able a.ssets are on big long term contracts..

They need a PG badly, and honestly where are they going to get one for the MLE? But as of right now what you see is what you will get from this team for the next 3 years.. You think Josh Smith is going to improve dramatically? Or Al Horford? We know Joe Johnson is what he is.. And Jamal Crawford one of thier most important pieces is up for an extension(who they might not bring back).. I just don't like how they committed long term to a lot of role players and gave them deals that aren't moveable or flexible by any means.. This team almost lost to the Bucks in the playoffs last year and they brought back NOBODY, to improve the squad, yet the whole Eastern Conference just got tougher around them, especially at the top. It's like they were just content on signing Joe Johnson to the max and didn't even try to add anyone else around the team..

Last edited by Hold That; 02-19-2011 at 02:51 AM..
 02-19-2011, 02:59 AM         #110
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
we are easily the most dangerous team in the playoffs for all of those teams.. And I'm sure all 3 of them would rather face each other than face our crazy defense...

Oh my.... You are so far gone and delusional that its no point in retorting.
 7 years ago '04        #111
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
 Swisher sweet said:
Like Barkley said if Melo really want to go to the Knicks just play the season out and then join them in the summer and start fresh next season.

knicks giving up a lot for no reason
the thing is melo is practically forced to make up his mind now on this extension
 7 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 cheguevara said:

Oh my.... You are so far gone and delusional that its no point in retorting.
I bet Doc would rather face Miami who's shown zero signs have being able to beat them, and the Magic who have zero depth.. Than going through a very prepared Thibedau team.. I'm sure DOC being the smart coach that he is, would rather face the other 2 teams..

Regardless of what a simpleton Boxden poster thinks.. Knowing Doc and how smart he is, I doubt he tryin to see Thibs when he can go through Van Gundy and Spo instead..
 7 years ago '10        #113
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Hold That said:
I bet Doc would rather face Miami who's shown zero signs have being able to beat them, and the Magic who have zero depth.. Than going through a very prepared Thibedau team.. I'm sure DOC being the smart coach that he is, would rather face the other 2 teams..

Regardless of what a simpleton Boxden poster thinks.. Knowing Doc and how smart he is, I doubt he tryin to see Thibs when he can go through Van Gundy and Spo instead..
I can't agree with that.
 7 years ago '06        #114
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I'm just waiting and watching this s**t unfold like while i smoke this kush.
 7 years ago '06        #115
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8660 8660
Nets got a better deal for the nuggets. I just think knicks have a better future. Melo need to gut it out for the rest of the season. That 65mil will be the only reason he chose the nets. At the same time Nets will have alot of money to get anybody. The only thing I got against the Nets is the owner/jayz dont got no pull to get another superstar to come there. I might be wrong. Amare/Melo is enough to get anybody.
 7 years ago '06        #116
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,560 | Props total: 2687 2687
NY's package is so much better, it's almost not fare..
 7 years ago '10        #117
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Johnny Tapwater said:
NY's package is so much better, it's almost not fare..
Lol.....
 7 years ago '09        #118
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 FappingFapstar said:
gallo aint s**t real overrated....replaceable easily

and ya still got fields n landry.....theyll get better defenses focsing more on melo and amare

easy win for the knicks on this one
Err??
 02-19-2011, 07:25 AM         #119
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Just get this s**t f**kin over with. Damn.
agreed tired of all the trade talk its getting old
 7 years ago '08        #120
halftime 
space
space
$6,096 | Props total: 9245 9245
as a die hard knick fan, i aint with this...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy