Gallinari Included in Latest Melo Trade Proposal

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
Take Chandler out, and maybe there is potential with that deal, Gallo could be the franchise up in Denver, but from what I heard Gallo's dad and D'Antoni are real close, so I don't see D'Antoni giving up Gallo, but in this case you get Chauncey and Melo, keep Chandler, getting rid of Curry's contract, getting enough cap room for another major signing this off-season. I thought the Knicks were going to drop out of this deal, but I think Gallo, Felton, Curry, and a 1st rounder is the best they can do.
 7 years ago '08        #82
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$776 | Props total: 623 623
 Hold That said:
Thats the point, which is why I said you had some of the best ball movement in the NBA.. Gallo and Chandler DIDN"T need to handle the rock.. Felton was creating for people running the pick and roll with Amar'e and getting everyone shots and looks.. Only problem you guys had was DEFENSE.. Your offense was beautiful..

Now you gut most of your players for a player who's all offense and zero defense, and just so happens barely passes the damn rock and needs his touches.. Billups is averaging 5 f**kin dimes.. He got shooters in J.R and Afflalo, got Melo and NeNe, and 5 f**kin dimes this year?

Going to be interesting to see how Amar'e plays when the offense doesn't go through him anymore and he's not the first in line for touches.. Even dating back to his PHX days Amar'e has always had the team go through him first in terms of scoring.

Let it be known I'm not going to argue yall going to suck, but this damn sure aint going to put you guys in the elite catagory.. Barely better than the Hawks IMO.. And I think you could have improved more this summer by just getting a defensive Big man, extending chandler and adding more pieces in FA.. Hell you needed a upgrade at PG before you even needed Melo.. s**t he wasn't really needed.

My niggga Chauncey averaged 5 a.ssists because who the hell was he gonna run the pick and roll with? Nene? LMAOOOOO, Chauncey can still move the f**kin ball, if we have a 3 point shooter standing at the 3 point line and teams are defending the pick and roll with Melo lingering how can't we have the same ball movement? I'm done arguing with you lol how can you argue against having a top 10 player in the NBA for some role players....like you didn't wish Melo came to Chicago for fukkkin Luol Deng, Brewer, and Korver lol fukk outtta here
 02-18-2011, 10:46 PM         #83
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of crazy s**t being said on here. Lets break it down

A. Gallo is not one dimensional. When his shot isn't fallen he drives to the basket and is a good finisher and an even better free throw shooter. Which is good because his shot has been dead for most of this season.

B. Our ball movement will never stop due to the offense we run. Billups a.ssists will go up and our shooters will have even better looks with teams having to focus on amare and melo who also can shoot.

C. We still don't know who the other throw in players are so to early to comment on our bench as a whole. But having Anthony Carter possibly as a throw in would be nice

Most of all the final details and the deal isn't done yet. So it's still all speculation. But saying we wouldn't be better ultimately with melo is laughable.

Last edited by HotepSuns; 02-18-2011 at 10:50 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #84
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
NeNe can finish around the rim, I mean he can't get any points with KMart dunking? What about Afflalo or J.R Smith on the wings? Chauncey really never been a good passing guard, he's decent but he got weapons.. I mean with a guy like Melo(a scoring machine),Afflalo,J.R,Kmart,Nene(who can finish around the rim).. 5 a.ssist is horrible.
 7 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 Slicedadon said:
My niggga Chauncey averaged 5 a.ssists because who the hell was he gonna run the pick and roll with? Nene? LMAOOOOO, Chauncey can still move the f**kin ball, if we have a 3 point shooter standing at the 3 point line and teams are defending the pick and roll with Melo lingering how can't we have the same ball movement? I'm done arguing with you lol how can you argue against having a top 10 player in the NBA for some role players....like you didn't wish Melo came to Chicago for fukkkin Luol Deng, Brewer, and Korver lol fukk outtta here
For Korver and Brewer and Deng? I don't know our defense would have taken a massive hit.. For as much flack I give Deng, I know he gives a damn good defensive effort night end and night out.. having Boozer/Melo on the defensive end might be a headache for Thibs.. MAYBE and thats a big a.ss MAYBE I would package one of Korver or Brewer for Melo but not both in the same deal.. They are so important to our success and what we do defensively and spreading the floor offensively..

One reason why the Bulls didn't even TRY to work out a deal that didn't involve Noah.. We simply do not value him that highly..

With that said, Deng/Taj/and some irreleveant a.ss picks that would be late first rounders, is all I said I would give up for Melo.. We don't need him honestly We just need a SG.. Nuggets need to holla at us when Afflalo becomes available.. thats who we want

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 10:53 PM..
 02-18-2011, 11:26 PM         #86
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knicks need to f**king wait, i swear if they give up felton for bullips thats such a damn downgrade. and gallo is a fan favorite and i dont care if they bring melo i dont think most fans would like this trade when we could pick up melo in the offseason.
 7 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Tough to beat we r 1 game over .500. Just because we own the bulls doesnt mean we r tough for everyone to ebat.

We can still hit plenty of 3's we still have our best 3 pt shooter . And why would we need depth at the 3 when we have a star at the 3 u dumb f**k. Thats like saying the heat dont have enough depth at the 2 or the bulls dont have enough depth at the point

You most not watch much basketball. gallo is a good 3pt shooter but hes only at 33 pct this year . So clearly your a.ssement is wrong that hes punishing teams from deep. The knicks did exhbit great ball movement but that wont stop as thats the offense. Karls offense is not that way. Melo is a good passer what r u basing him being a bad passer on exactly? Yes he isos alot but hes not slowing the game down. Your talking about him like hes a wade or lebron. A guy whose gonna get the ball and dribble around for awhile looking to make something happen. Thats not melos game. Hes a great catch and shot guy. Hes also great at quickly attacking the basket with 1 or 2 steps after catching the ball. He does not slow the game down. I seriously doubt uve watched him much. Billups is past his prime an hes still as goo as felton. Look at the #s felton is avging more but is taking alot more shots and is in arguably the most pg friendly system in history.

You know nothing stop posting.

I cant take someone serious who thinks the knicks would better with felton chandler and gallo as opposed to billups and melo.

We will find out, when the knicks finish much better than a game over .500 ill be sure to up this thread for ur dumbass.
Lets put it this way, the Knicks are trading away players who pretty much make the D'Antoni offense so effective and run so smoothly.. In return getting a PG who's not that good of a passer and SF who's better in half court settings and not so much in uptempo play.. Big names but how do they fit into D'Antoni's offense..
 7 years ago '04        #88
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
next they gonna add some cheesecake picked up personally by Donnie Walsh (The GM of The knicks)
 7 years ago '06        #89
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I agree that no team is going to want to play the Knicks in Round 1, especially a team like the Bulls, but you guys are so ridiculous...the Bulls are so much better than us right now its not funny. Keep yappin and postin ya smilies. You guys sound like a bunch of bumbling idiots and are an embarrasment to yourselves and the franchise.
 7 years ago '10        #90
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I agree that no team is going to want to play the Knicks in Round 1, especially a team like the Bulls, but you guys are so ridiculous...the Bulls are so much better than us right now its not funny. Keep yappin and postin ya smilies. You guys sound like a bunch of bumbling idiots and are an embarrasment to yourselves and the franchise.
 7 years ago '04        #91
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,722 | Props total: 13115 13115
I never called the Bulls wack. I applaud them for all their accomplishments. But we all know they're not going to get far in the playoffs. Orl/Mia/Bos will take them out with the quickness.
 7 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
pretty much. hes a f**kin idiot. cuz we all know damn well that if outanowhere the bulls landed melo. he would have an avy up of melo and rose on some

"MELROSE" s**t

and not to mention would be braggin and cheerin for the next 5 years.

personally. hold thats f*gget a.ss does all that typin, cuz he knows damn well that if the deal goes thru, and we know what our squad will be for the rest of the year by next thursday, he knows damn well all chicago fans will be like if they see us in the playoffs

they can post as many smileys and s**t tlakin and say dumb s**t to down play it

but hold thats f*gget a.ss and all his d!ckriding rozays buddies and brownbags taliban a.ss know they dont wanna see the knicks in the playoffs

they know it deep down and it hurts them

theyll never admit it tho

but like someone said. i never seen a fan base so happy to rep a team that wont make it out the fisrt or MAYBE second round for years to come

hold that. did u finish washing rozays draws yet?

brownbag. cleanup on the donut isle, and refill on coffees, and get ur a.ss on gettin them hotdogs ready, they wont get ready themselves.

dont forget to mop the floors
I would love to read this but since you type like a 13 year old teenage girl overusing the ENTER key.. It gives me a headache.. How can you be over 21, and type like this??
 7 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
they pretty much are(outside of HotepSuns), which I notice you kind of distance yourself from them..
 7 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
I never called the Bulls wack. I applaud them for all their accomplishments. But we all know they're not going to get far in the playoffs. Orl/Mia/Bos will take them out with the quickness.
we are easily the most dangerous team in the playoffs for all of those teams.. And I'm sure all 3 of them would rather face each other than face our crazy defense..

Orlando can not beat us without Rashard. See what alot of you fools don't understand is matchups is what make or breaks a playoff series.. There are certain players that just simply hurt the Bulls everytime we play against them.. Gallo being one and Rashard being the other.. Those players might suck against other teams, but against us they turn into All-world type stars.. You remove those players, from your team we beat you pretty handedly..

This is why IMMEDIATELY after the trade that Orlando had, you will find me in the trade thread saying that I was happy this deal went through because we match up so much better.. Carter use to give it to us along with Rashard..

Now they have neither.. What happens when we play them? We beat them by 10+ in a game they were never in.. Matchups are key.

Same with the Knicks, the day you get rid of Gallo, will be the day you wont beat us anymore.. It took some crazy 3 point shooting, Feltons young legs and savvy passing, will now be traded in for the slower Billups(who Rose always dominates btw).. See overall that might help you against other teams, but it hurts you against our defense.

But what I really like is the lack of depth you will have at the SF and SG position.. Now your bench wont be that great or have that extra punch with Wilson Chandler.. Melo is going to score alot, but at the same time if you know anythign about the Bulls, our bench comes up huge for us.. Depth in the playoffs is one of the most important factors(something you guys might not know since you haven't been in the playoffs for quite sometime).. Matchup wise, after you make this trade, it works out for us.. Even though it improves your team against other teams, against the Bulls, not so much.. Our defense is built to take advantage of teams who don't move the ball around continuously.. One reason why LeBron has so many problems with Boston.. That iso one on one Melo s**t wont work.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-19-2011 at 01:52 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #95
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 iggyemu said:
It don't matter. If the Knicks get Melo they guarantee themselves Paul in 2012. It'd one more year of not contending but at least the fans will see the light at the end of the tunnel this time. It's all about Melo. The Nuggets deserve a lot of credit for being able to get what they wanted. To get rid of Billups and get back young players...that's about as good as it gets in this particular situation.
Just like they were guaranteed Lebron.....
 7 years ago '06        #96
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6756 6756
n*ggas need to worry about their own team
always quick to run mouth about the knicks, without even making any kind of valid points.
 7 years ago '08        #97
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$776 | Props total: 623 623
 Hold That said:
NeNe can finish around the rim, I mean he can't get any points with KMart dunking? What about Afflalo or J.R Smith on the wings? Chauncey really never been a good passing guard, he's decent but he got weapons.. I mean with a guy like Melo(a scoring machine),Afflalo,J.R,Kmart,Nene(who can finish around the rim).. 5 a.ssist is horrible.
Kmart dunking? Kmart is a bum now...he averages 6 points lol, Afflalo isn't a finisher, he's a shooter, and if you watch games JR Smith scores by going to the rack or shooting off the dribble, he's not a f**kin spot up shooter. Nene is decent but that's about it. The Nuggets as a team suck and look where Melo has them in the standings.
 7 years ago '06        #98
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
the bulls should jump in at the 11th hour.
 7 years ago '04        #99
space
space
I dont think I can stomach another Derrick Rose MVP thread. It'll be fun bumping all those s**ts early in May for comedic purposes.
 7 years ago '04        #100
space
space
We still got another 2 months to go so anything can happen. Bulls fans would probably be happy with a Rose MVP and a 2nd round playoff exit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy