Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2011, 09:59 PM         #61
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would they do that?
 7 years ago '06        #62
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,768 | Props total: 237 237
How did the knicks go from offering either Chandler or Gallo to offering both them dudes for Melo. I mean damn lol keep somebody that can hoop other than Amare.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Gattsau said:
if the proposed deal is true, knicks didnt give up that much

gave up 3 guys we wont be resigning anyway
Gallo/Felton/Chandler/first round pick aint s**t?

Dude thats pretty much the entire backcourt and the reason that made you n*ggas good.. There goes that three point shooting and any shot you n*ggas might THINK you had at beating the Bulls..

This deal I hope goes threw, make you n*ggas weaker like the Magic and makes us match up extremely better.
 7 years ago '06        #64
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 WiLL i AM said:
Dude u should really just shut the f**k up. If anything right about now, uve lost all hope and ur feelin mighty salty after finally realizing that u guys won't get melo and it was an illusion. Nobody here is sayin Melo is a knick unlike Net fans thought so back in november its ok. Nets somehow will win and knicks somehow still loose, so cheer up young fella :)

And idk how the f**k were givin up so much. Chandler was most likely not back anyways, f**k gallo, and the first rounder is randolph. Felton is part of the system. n*ggas wake up.

sit down little n*gga..
 7 years ago '08        #65
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 605 605
Are we really complaining about the same group of players who didn't make the playoffs last year without Amare? Fukk Eddy Curry, Fukk Gallinari, Fukk Wilson Chandler, and Felton is cool but fukk him too, Carmelo has made the playoffs in the West every year he's been in the league, Chauncey is an NBA Finals MVP, and we will most likely get some bums from Denver too...with Gallo and Wilson gone, Anthony Randolph might get some f**kkkin burn and do something for once, who knows. Either way we're still gonna finish as the 6th seed....only we'll have two superstars now. We'll have to sign a decent point guard next year. I think they should try to get Ramon Sessions to hold us down for now.
 7 years ago '05        #66
space
space
It's obvious this weekend has become a contest of who's willing to get r*ped the most at this point.. If its going to be the Nets or Knicks.. Nuggets are sitting back smiling and wont agree until the last second with someone..
 7 years ago '07        #67
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,016 | Props total: 30262 30262
 iggyemu said:
I actually think Melo said something because the Nuggets called his bluff. He wasn't going to leave 25+ million on the table. It's always about the money. But at the same time I don't think they want to keep him. Obviously they will never say that but I have seen these force outs happen and the relationship between the player and team is never the same. I think they would have just let him walk at the end of the season and start anew.

Melo on the other hand doesn't want to lose that money. Money he can only get from the Nuggz or an extension with the team he is traded to. He really only wants to play for the Knicks. The Knicks aren't willing to give up much b/c they feel they'll get him in free agency. Only person that can throw a wrench in that plan is Melo. Like I said...I think Melo and the Nuggz have this all worked out. I am not saying Melo doesn't have leverage...he just isn't in the drivers seat anymore. He was earlier in the season but as this thing has drawn out the Nuggz got in front of the wheel.

...and I think of it on the opposite end.

Why hold on to Melo for a better deal, just to say f**k it, and keep him and get nothing at all? It just doesn't make sense that the Nuggets would keep Melo just because they are not getting great value back. Getting 50 cents on the dollar is better than getting zero cents on the dollar.

If the Nuggets didn't care about getting anything back for him... if they were really willing to let him go for nothing... they would've traded him for an overpriced contract (like the one mentioned about Bynum false or otherwise).

The nuggets are not in a position to call a bluff. They are absolutely going to lose Melo.

The Nets are not in a position to call a bluff, because if Melo is kept past the deadline... and is an unrestricted free agent, he absolutely is not going to the Nets.

The Knicks can call a bluff. They already know he wants to come their now. They already know if he is kept past the deadline, that he's coming to the Knicks as well.

Also, Melo can call the Knicks bluff. On some 'You really not going to send Gallo to Denver, well... maybe I can have a change of heart and go to the Nets after all'. However, that goes right back to my initial post in this thread. All Melo has to do is say what he wants to happen. Plain and simple. Melo is the driver.

edit: I totally understand what you think is happening though. You think that Melo and the Nuggets are in cahoots to get the deal done with the Knicks.
 7 years ago '09        #68
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,915 | Props total: 22126 22126
billups, fields, melo, amare, turiaf. i smell a first round upset somewhere
 7 years ago '08        #69
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
Gallo/Felton/Chandler/first round pick aint s**t?

Dude thats pretty much the entire backcourt and the reason that made you n*ggas good.. There goes that three point shooting and any shot you n*ggas might THINK you had at beating the Bulls..

This deal I hope goes threw, make you n*ggas weaker like the Magic and makes us match up extremely better.
LOL There goes that 3 point shooting? Chauncey is shooting 44% from 3, Bill Walker and Shawne williams are both over %40, Landry Fields is shooting %40 from 3, Tony Douglas is shooting 35%.....if anything these nigggas will be open even more now because the D will have to worry about Carmelo and Amare. Teams weren't doubling Wilson and Gallo lmao fukk outta here
 7 years ago '09        #70
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
Knicks should take Wilson out the package.

no, they NEED to take wilson out the package.
 7 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 head first said:
Knicks should take Wilson out the package.

no, they NEED to take wilson out the package.
and let him hang around for a couple months? he aint coming back next year anyway
 7 years ago '10        #72
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,827 | Props total: 20634 20634
 Slicedadon said:
LOL There goes that 3 point shooting? Chauncey is shooting 44% from 3, Bill Walker and Shawne williams are both over %40, Landry Fields is shooting %40 from 3, Tony Douglas is shooting 35%.....if anything these nigggas will be open even more now because the D will have to worry about Carmelo and Amare. Teams weren't doubling Wilson and Gallo lmao fukk outta here
 Gattsau said:
wow u r dumber than i thought.

lets break this deal down.

felton and billups=a wash at worst. i think the thing that hurts us the most is he cant play the mins ray has but i can see us getitng a backup pg.

wilson and gallo both play melos postion. melo is easily better than both. he will make everyone around him better including amare. his impact on the team will be similar to amares impact when he first became a knick.

where did we get weaker? 3 pt u say? well billups is a much better 3 pt shooter than ray and melo is a good 3 pt shooter who is light years better as a scorer than wil and gallo combined.

and agian we werent going to resign any of them. this isnt just a deal for this year.

i know u hate the knicks but i thought u had some bball knowledge. if you truly think we are worst off after this trade than i clearly overesitmated ur bball iq.

ur trying to tell me that

felton
fields
gallo
amare
mos

with
wil
douglas
williams
turiaf
walker

is a better team than
billups
fields
melo
amare
mos

douglas
williams
turiaf
walker
???

and we wouldnt even be done.

u cannot be that stupid.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #73
space
space
^Your stupid because you don't even understand matchups and what made you guys tough to beat..

Even though you guys heavily relied on 3 point shooting, that is what pretty much kept you guys in the big games against the elites of the conference.. And you lose your depth at the small forward spot..

For one Gallo is a far better 3point shooter than Melo.. Gallo is an excellent 3 point shooter that punishes the defense when they decide to sag off on the weak side.. With Chandler and Gallo the knicks exhibited great ball movement with Felton and the point and there weren't any ball stoppers in the offense that allowed constant flow and motion..

Now you enter Melo, who needs to iso alot, slow down the offense, all his teammates are forced to watch.. And he damn sure isn't that good of a passer either.. Like I said, this really don't make the Knicks all that good.. Billups is past his f**kin prime, aint nobody scared of Billups

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 10:23 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #74
space
space
Also i wanna add in. Based on what the Larry **** article posted & really thinking about it, if we decide to go for Melo in the FA, Fields would be a goner.
 7 years ago '05        #75
space
space
And you can double Melo, that n*gga don't pass out of double teams so it wouldn't even matter

He aint bron wade kobe or rose with it, creating for others on his team.. That s**t is going up regardless if it's 1 man or 3 men on him.. Much like Durant..
 7 years ago '08        #76
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
^Your stupid because you don't even understand matchups and what made you guys tough to beat..

Even though you guys heavily relied on 3 point shooting, that is what pretty much kept you guys in the big games against the elites of the conference.. And you lose your depth at the small forward spot..

For one Gallo is a far better 3point shooter than Melo.. Gallo is an excellent 3 point shooter that punishes the defense when they decide to sag off on the weak side.. With Chandler and Gallo the knicks exhibited great ball movement with Felton and the point and there weren't any ball stoppers in the offense that allowed constant flow and motion..

Now you enter Melo, who needs to iso alot, slow down the offense, all his teammates are forced to watch.. And he damn sure isn't that good of a passer either.. Like I said, this really don't make the Knicks all that good.. Billups is past his f**kin prime, aint nobody scared of Billups
Do you watch Knicks game? Gallo has shot us out of more games than he's won for us....how can you say Melo will slow the game down when Gallo is the slowest player on the f**kin team and Chandler can barely handle the rock....you sound stupid. The Nuggets are 7 games over .500....who the hell do they have? Amare is better than their whole team lmao, Fields is comparable to Afflalo, Chauncey can replace Felton...and Melo is better than Wilson and Gallo combined. Watch some Knicks games and notice the player's inconsistencies and how many games they've lost for us before you talkin about a "punishing 3 point shooter".
 7 years ago '09        #77
space
space
aint knicks 1 game above .500 ? n*ggas acting like adding melo is gonna bring them down somehow

now i get to see melo in action more times per year
 7 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 Slicedadon said:
Do you watch Knicks game? Gallo has shot us out of more games than he's won for us....how can you say Melo will slow the game down when Gallo is the slowest player on the f**kin team and Chandler can barely handle the rock....you sound stupid. The Nuggets are 7 games over .500....who the hell do they have? Amare is better than their whole team lmao, Fields is comparable to Afflalo, Chauncey can replace Felton...and Melo is better than Wilson and Gallo combined. Watch some Knicks games and notice the player's inconsistencies and how many games they've lost for us before you talkin about a "punishing 3 point shooter".
Thats the point, which is why I said you had some of the best ball movement in the NBA.. Gallo and Chandler DIDN"T need to handle the rock.. Felton was creating for people running the pick and roll with Amar'e and getting everyone shots and looks.. Only problem you guys had was DEFENSE.. Your offense was beautiful..

Now you gut most of your players for a player who's all offense and zero defense, and just so happens barely passes the damn rock and needs his touches.. Billups is averaging 5 f**kin dimes.. He got shooters in J.R and Afflalo, got Melo and NeNe, and 5 f**kin dimes this year?

Going to be interesting to see how Amar'e plays when the offense doesn't go through him anymore and he's not the first in line for touches.. Even dating back to his PHX days Amar'e has always had the team go through him first in terms of scoring.

Let it be known I'm not going to argue yall going to suck, but this damn sure aint going to put you guys in the elite catagory.. Barely better than the Hawks IMO.. And I think you could have improved more this summer by just getting a defensive Big man, extending chandler and adding more pieces in FA.. Hell you needed a upgrade at PG before you even needed Melo.. s**t he wasn't really needed, especially on a team with some of the best SF depth in the league. Think about it Chandler and Gallo combined stats give you even more production than Melo.. Yall think he comming in and averaging 30+ for yall?

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 10:35 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #79
space
space
 Hold That said:

You can't be serious. Bro, Chandler & Gallo are some of the best talents we've had in NY for a minute, but Gallo is one-dimensional as hell and when his shots arent falling he's done for the night. Chandler is probably the one i'll agree with keeping but he's not a significant ball scorer like Melo.

You & everybody else have to understand that Felton was a rental, that's it.

A rental.

I can't defend the the Billups pickup, cuz Billups is past his prime & i call him old n*gga but he's a better 3pt shooter than felton. I havent seen much of his game this year so idk if his passing game or driving game is as good as it used to be.

With Melo acquired other players such as "Purple Drank", Toney D, etc. will be open. I still think we'll need at least one more wing player or backup guard, a dominant big man & a PG once 2012 comes
 7 years ago '10        #80
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy