most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,771 | Props total: 7347 7347
 stogz said:
Are you serious? Did you just answer your own question and then act like you didn't?
No team should be able to pay 3 max contracts [unless all the players are homegrown]
 7 years ago '06        #42
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
Knicks or Nets with Melo out of the West Kobe wins.

Good plan Stern. Kobe is getting up there what should you do? Move all threats to the East so Kboe has better chances of getting to the Finals.

I know the Spurs & CP3 is raw, but C'mon Son.
 7 years ago '10        #43
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,183 | Props total: 7760 7760
 luv4music said:
People Viewing This Topic: 112 (58 members and 54 guests)

lot of people sitting on the sidelines

this trade has divided a lot of fans, in the end we're better off with him. just gotta hope Billups likes the white b**ches in Soho
he gotta love the whites b**ches...dude is from colorado
 7 years ago '06        #44
kidrockstylez 52 heat pts52 OP
space
space
$842 | Props total: 125 125
damn u beat me by a minute
haha yea i noticed that too
 7 years ago '06        #45
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
@ majestic
 7 years ago '07        #46
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
 luv4music said:
People Viewing This Topic: 112 (58 members and 54 guests)

lot of people sitting on the sidelines

this trade has divided a lot of fans, in the end we're better off with him. just gotta hope Billups likes the white b**ches in Soho
No.

You don't need Melo at the expense of the roster. Yes, the knicks, currently, need one more player but... you'll need more players if get Melo.. and then give up 5 players.

It would be different if your team is a.ss, and you have no player to build around... then, you give up your roster (Nets). The knicks though have a decent squad that needs tweeking.... not a garbage squad that needs to be blown up.
 7 years ago '04        #47
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I hate how yall New York fans making plans for our point guard.

That's our point guard man
 7 years ago '05        #48
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,797 | Props total: 4916 4916
 Bea5T said:
have knicks fans learned anything???

@ actin like CP3 is a lock to go to the knicks

especially with the new CBA thats gonna keep players from forming superteams
This isn't the NFL bro. The NBA thrives on dynasties. Small market teams will rarely have a chance. If you want to win you have to spend. I think the only unfair thing is that these players usually shun these small market teams to live in exciting places like NY, Miami etc. But in terms of the talent coming together in one place...the NBA loves that. The league is better when the talent isn't spread out.
 7 years ago '10        #49
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
damn they want Amare too da f**k
 02-18-2011, 09:44 PM         #50
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MedMolly said:
Wilson wants major money after this year...
How Long will Gallinari be happy coming off the bench...
Billups>Felton at the moment...
Eddy Curry...
I think this makes sense.
denver is a contender now and still will be if they make this trade. IF carmello stays this denver team has the talent to win the west if they can put their minds all back in the same place. Remember this is the same denver team that thrashed teams in the playoffs before nene and martin got injured. But if they make the trade their starting five is still nice

raymond felton
wilson chandler/jr smith
Gallinari/harrington
k martin
nene/birdman

they could make a deep run in the playoffs with that team

Knicks need a major superstar for their franchise to be in the public eye completely again. Even if they gut their team they are getting Fuking Carmello Anthony their franchise will profit greatly. Remember for the owners its about making the most money. They need Melo to do that. They get melo New York knicks stock increase substantially
 7 years ago '05        #51
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Better then what they said few days ago with adding Fields and Moz to that list of players to
 7 years ago '04        #52
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
The Knicks really aren't gutting their team. Chandler wasn't being re-signed regardless and Curry was an expiring. Billups and Felton are about the same although I'd have have the later. Long term they're really just giving up Gallo and Randolph (to get the pick). Gallo is going to be a RFA after next season too so they'd have to worry about re-signing him too. The best situation would be to wait it out but there's no guarantee he wouldn't sign with the Nets.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,910 | Props total: 21194 21194
 WiLL i AM said:
Dude u should really just shut the f**k up. If anything right about now, uve lost all hope and ur feelin mighty salty after finally realizing that u guys won't get melo and it was an illusion. Nobody here is sayin Melo is a knick unlike Net fans thought so back in november its ok. Nets somehow will win and knicks somehow still loose, so cheer up young fella :)

And idk how the f**k were givin up so much. Chandler was most likely not back anyways, f**k gallo, and the first rounder is randolph. Felton is part of the system. n*ggas wake up.

But anyhow Knicks Lost :mj2:

Nets Won

Did not read.

Just wanted to say, co-sign to the fullest with the bolded.

7 years ago '09        #54
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 Isiah61 said:
Knicks or Nets with Melo out of the West Kobe wins.

Good plan Stern. Kobe is getting up there what should you do? Move all threats to the East so Kboe has better chances of getting to the Finals.

I know the Spurs & CP3 is raw, but C'mon Son.
huuh lulzz

nuggets were NEVER a threat to the lakers
 7 years ago '07        #55
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
 majestic75 said:
No I didn't, but I guess I bailed you out. If you're implying that you think they're going to lower the salary cap enough to prevent the Knicks from signing another max player...well...

@you.
 Gattsau said:
THe new cba will not stop the super teams.

The league loves the super teams especially the heat.

They wont force the heat to break up.

Heat are getting better ratings on cable tv than some mj games on network tv.

They arent that dumb

The most important thing (well there are a few)... but in terms of building teams....

1) League wants to slash to slash max salary by a third.

2) They want to make a 'hard cap' on salary. (I don't think the hard cap will pass though)

3) Teams that draft the player can offer a player longer term contracts, than a team trying to get a player through free agency.

Either way. If a hard cap passes, it's much more difficult to make a super team. Cuz now you are asking players to care more about winning for an organization than about security for themselves.

Stern is not gonna do what's best for the top 6 markets at the expense of the bottom 15 markets. He will move a team at will, but he absolutely is against contraction. So if he is set on having super teams, then... he's always gonna have 12-14 teams that are not fairing well. Look no further than New Orleans. The league currently owns that team... if Chris Paul goes to the knicks, how does that make the team attractive to sell back to Seattle, or Vancouver, or Louisville, or Tampa/St. Petersburgh, or whoever else inquired about buying the team?
 7 years ago '05        #56
TReeSMoKE 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 14 14
I really think Gallo's game couldve been taken to the next level with Melo in the mix but looks like we'll never know now...

Even though I hate to see Raymond AND Gallo go but this has to be done

Chandler was gonna bounce after the season so losing him is nothing really and Felton was probably out after next year too so really the only hit we take is Gallo.

The tease of being able to sign him for nothing in the off-season is f**king up everyones perception. This CBA bs is f**king the Knicks heavy. I wanna hate on Melo for not just waiting it out but how could anyone expect that man to leave possibly 20 mill+ on the table.
 7 years ago '08        #57
AC_89 201 heat pts201
space
space
$39,345 | Props total: 13731 13731
Dont know y they wanted 2 keep gallo so badly
 7 years ago '04        #58
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I hate how yall New York fans making plans for our point guard.

That's our point guard man

good post, it's gotta be hard being a N.O. fan with all the bulls**t going on with talk about the franchise getting moved

props
 7 years ago '05        #59
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12597 12597
At the end of the day the Nuggets won...

Even if they been using the Nets as leverage all along they basically got two teams bending over and willing to grab their ankles just to get Melo..

Nets willing to give up the whole team excluding Lopez, and the Knicks willing to give up the whole squad excluding Amar'e.. desperation at its finest. I'm sure Feilds would have been included too but they already got J.R and Afflalo.. So they probably asked for Gallo..
 7 years ago '05        #60
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,797 | Props total: 4916 4916
 stogz said:
What does it matter if the Knicks knicks step up or not? You just proved my point. MELO said something. HE's in the driver seat. If he said that he would not sign an extension to the Nets.... now it's up to the Nuggets to choose whether to keep him, and get absolutely nothing. Getting ripped off on a Melo deal is much better than getting absolutely nothing on a Melo deal.
I actually think Melo said something because the Nuggets called his bluff. He wasn't going to leave 25+ million on the table. It's always about the money. But at the same time I don't think they want to keep him. Obviously they will never say that but I have seen these force outs happen and the relationship between the player and team is never the same. I think they would have just let him walk at the end of the season and start anew.

Melo on the other hand doesn't want to lose that money. Money he can only get from the Nuggz or an extension with the team he is traded to. He really only wants to play for the Knicks. The Knicks aren't willing to give up much b/c they feel they'll get him in free agency. Only person that can throw a wrench in that plan is Melo. Like I said...I think Melo and the Nuggz have this all worked out. I am not saying Melo doesn't have leverage...he just isn't in the drivers seat anymore. He was earlier in the season but as this thing has drawn out the Nuggz got in front of the wheel.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago