Gallinari Included in Latest Melo Trade Proposal

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #21
MedMolly 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 7 7
Wilson wants major money after this year...
How Long will Gallinari be happy coming off the bench...
Billups>Felton at the moment...
Eddy Curry...
I think this makes sense.
 7 years ago '06        #22
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 iggyemu said:
It don't matter. If the Knicks get Melo they guarantee themselves Paul in 2012. It'd one more year of not contending but at least the fans will see the light at the end of the tunnel this time. It's all about Melo. The Nuggets deserve a lot of credit for being able to get what they wanted. To get rid of Billups and get back young players...that's about as good as it gets in this particular situation.
Stop posting in this section. Paul said he was joking about that joining teams s**t.. How does that guarantee them Paul if he was firstly joking about that s**t???

Knicks took a huge loss but thats because the Nets had the trade level so high before that with the Harris, Murphy, Favors and 4 1st deal. I kind of feel bad for the Knicks. They got what they wanted and it looks like they 'won' if the deal gets finalized but had to gut their whole team in order to do that.
 7 years ago '04        #23
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1465 1465
 kawgre12 said:
Deron has serious attitude deficiencies
i wouldnt say that...dude is mad utah couldnt keep their players...hes on a team full of role players...dude jus wants to win[/QUOTE]

nah u right, and i've always liked him more than CP3. still, something has to be said about a dude that got Jerry Sloan out

maybe we should just bring him in just so we can get rid of Mike D :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #24
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 kawgre12 said:
fields n landry is the same person my n*gga
lulz i meant Turiaf
 7 years ago '05        #25
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
 stogz said:
Wow... New York is retarded. Absolutely no need to offer up the entire roster. Melo is in the driver's seat. If he don't want to go to the Nets, he not gonna sign the extension. All melo has to say to Nugget management is 'I'm definitely leaving and you better accept whatever the Knicks put together because it will be a lot more than you'll get if I leave in the summer'. There it is, case closed.
You need to keep up on your news bro. Melo let it be known through his camp today that he WILL NOT test free agency he doesn't want to risk losing the money with a new CBA on the way. Instead he would take the Nets extension if the Knicks didn't step it up. Don't think the Knicks just woke up and decided to do this. Melo and the Nuggets have this thing all figured out. The Knicks have no choice.
 7 years ago '04        #26
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
 majestic75 said:
The idea all along has been to bring in three max contract, superstar players. Worry about the supporting cast AFTER that happens because they won't be contenders until they a.ssemble their big 3 anyway.

If they bring in Melo and then CP3 the Gallinaris of the world will be lining up to sign. Domino effect.

another good post, i didn't think of it like that

boston is prob the best example of that, same with Lakers

tell me though, would u rather CP3 or Deron?
 7 years ago '07        #27
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6048 6048
the knicks are panicking. they're willing to deplete their entire roster just so nj won't scoop him up.

either way denver wins
 02-18-2011, 09:26 PM         #28
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kawgre12 said:
their not gutting he whole team...the only person their losing is Danilo Gallinari. chandler is free agent this year n they werent gonna resign him anyway...losing felton isnt a big deal cuz he's a free agent nxt yr wit cp3...get melo now n cp3 next summer
 7 years ago '07        #29
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
welp.....denver licking their chops, they know they gonna r*pe somebody

i don't give a f**k anymore, shyt been taking forever
 7 years ago '04        #30
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3278 3278
 FappingFapstar said:
gallo aint s**t real overrated....replaceable easily

and ya still got fields n landry.....theyll get better defenses focsing more on melo and amare

easy win for the knicks on this one
dude landry n fields is the same person = landry fields
 7 years ago '05        #31
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
 iCON-8 said:
Stop posting in this section. Paul said he was joking about that joining teams s**t.. How does that guarantee them Paul if he was firstly joking about that s**t???
Why should I stop? I have forgotten more NBA than you will ever know. And of course he was joking. I bet you believe that just like you believe LeBron, Wade and Bosh just decided to play together this summer. When in reality they had this planned for years. n*gga you are naive. Your b**ch a.ss opinions are out dated. n*ggas tired of having mediocre talent around them. Everybody wants to team up now.
 02-18-2011, 09:28 PM         #32
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this deal has got to be better than what denver thought they would get
 7 years ago '05        #33
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
have knicks fans learned anything???

@ actin like CP3 is a lock to go to the knicks

especially with the new CBA thats gonna keep players from forming superteams
 7 years ago '06        #34
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
But...But...but....Danilo's coaches butt buddy. There's NO WAY this report is true. They would NEVVVVER trade him.

Knicks Lost

and

Fire D'Antoni

/this retarted a.ss fanbase
 7 years ago '10        #35
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2246 2246
fuk yo, hope this don't happen, giving up way too much....cud get em in the summer....dolan is pushing this deal, hate that fuk
 7 years ago '07        #36
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
 iggyemu said:
You need to keep up on your news bro. Melo let it be known through his camp today that he WILL NOT test free agency he doesn't want to risk losing the money with a new CBA on the way. Instead he would take the Nets extension if the Knicks didn't step it up. Don't think the Knicks just woke up and decided to do this. Melo and the Nuggets have this thing all figured out. The Knicks have no choice.

What does it matter if the Knicks knicks step up or not? You just proved my point. MELO said something. HE's in the driver seat. If he said that he would not sign an extension to the Nets.... now it's up to the Nuggets to choose whether to keep him, and get absolutely nothing. Getting ripped off on a Melo deal is much better than getting absolutely nothing on a Melo deal.
 7 years ago '06        #37
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Melo hasn't even been traded to the Knicks and these f**king idiots are already talking about CP3..

some of ya'll fans..
 7 years ago '10        #38
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20691 20691
*sigh* the more i think about it the more i'm starting to realize we need to make a trade. Maybe even of this magnitude. I'm glad fields is out of discussion cuz we need to keep him, but Gallo & Felton i dont really have problems with leaving. We all knew Felton was a 2 yr rental & Gallo is cool but i think we can find better players than him. Chander is gonna be hard to let go tho...

Honestly this might be the best deal for the knicks... *shrugs*

This might also help to understand why i think we def. need to trade for him & probably one of the reasons why the knicks wanna get this done as well.

7 years ago '04        #39
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
People Viewing This Topic: 112 (58 members and 54 guests)

lot of people sitting on the sidelines

this trade has divided a lot of fans, in the end we're better off with him. just gotta hope Billups likes the white b**ches in Soho
 7 years ago '07        #40
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
 majestic75 said:
Elaborate. How is the new CBA going to prevent teams from forming superteams? Outside of lowering the salary cap so dramatically that the Knicks won't have enough cap space to sign another max player how is that possible?
Are you serious? Did you just answer your own question and then act like you didn't?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy