Feb 18 - Supersized Supermodel Has Big, Big Plans

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
6654 pageviews
65 comments

GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Feb 18 - Supersized Supermodel Has Big, Big Plans

The heavens may be closer when you're 6 foot 8, but that doesn't mean you stop reaching for the stars.

So is the case for a woman known professionally as Amazon Eve, who is about to reach a big milestone by being officially declared "the world's tallest model."

Amazon Eve, who uses that name because her real name is taken by another model, has just won the coveted title from an organization called the Federation of World Records and says she will put her height to the test next month when Guinness World Records officials see if she measures up.

option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig, feedConfig,localizationConfig,entry&id=713380&pid= 713379&uts=1297380571

[pic - click to view]

http://www.aolcdn.com/ke/ .. ry_wrapper.swf
The Craziest World Records
At 6 foot 8, Amazon Eve, right, might be the world's tallest model. The Federation of World Records has already bestowed the title upon the towering beauty, and Guinness World Records officials are planning on measuring her up soon. Before becoming a model, Amazon Eve says she worked as a personal trainer, a paralegal and a movie actress. The other woman in this photo is just 5 feet tall.
Courtesy of Amazon Eve
Courtesy of Amazon Eve
"They are going to measure me at morning, noon and night, so we'll see," she said. "However, the previous record holder is 6 foot 4, so it looks good."

However, a Guinness representative said that while Amazon Eve has submitted a claim, officials still need to verify her modeling career before they will consider the record.

Regardless of what happens, the struggle to be recognized represents a long climb for this long-legged beauty -- a climb away from an abusive childhood and awkward teenage years when she was 5 foot 11 at the age of 14 to a place where she can stand tall.

"I studied theater as an undergrad before going to law school to become a paralegal," she told AOL News. "But many of the acting jobs I got had me playing monsters and aliens in B movies and the token basketball player. I was ready to do something different."

So she became a personal trainer, but when the bottom fell out of that career in 2009, she started looking for other career plans.

"I met a dominatrix who introduced me into the world of the Amazon," she said, "such as wrestling for domination in a league. I wasn't the best wrestler though. I do other acting that are kind of the reverse of 'Baywatch,' except you have a tall, powerful woman running on the beach instead of the shorter, thinner kind.

"I also do a video on how to Amazon-proof your home."

That's not meant to be a disparaging comment. Few people have 40-inch legs or size 14 feet. But in her younger days, she put her health at risk by trying to make her body match what she thought the ideal woman was supposed to be.

Luckily, Amazon Eve has learned that men like all kinds of women, be they short, tall, big, skinny or, like her, powerful.

Unlike the "freak" roles she might have been cast in in earlier years, the Amazon roles allow her more creative freedom and actual acting.

"The strong, powerful character is part of my personality, but there is also a part of me that likes being taken care of by a man," she said. "But mainstream modeling wants you small and weak."

Maybe, or maybe not. About 30 percent of Amazon Eve's income comes from modeling and print work for taller fashion brands. That income should increase in the next month as she reaches for the brass ring (and with 38-inch arms, she's liable to reach it).

"This next month is going to be great for publicity," she said. "[Being declared the tallest model in the world] will solidify me as a brand. But I've got to show I can do more than this."

Amazon Eve figures less than 1 percent of the world's women are model-sized.

"I'm even rarer," she pointed out. "I'm plus-sized and I'm thin and super-fit. I'd like to homogenize what 's3xy' means. It's not just what's on a magazine cover."

But while she could soon reach the heights of fame, Amazon Eve is using the occasion to dream big.

"I'd really like just a regular part on a TV show," she said, emphasizing it would be one where her height isn't the only thing interesting about the character. "Like the character 'Bull' on 'Night Court.' However, a reality show may be the best bet."

Still, asking for worldwide fame is a tall order -- even for someone as tall as Amazon Eve. That's why she has alternative plans in case her dream of becoming a huge celebrity gets cut off at the knees.

"I do have a plan B," she said. "I already am trained as a paralegal. I'd like to get my law degree, move to a small town and practice law."

And that's the long and short of it.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Super-sized Supermodel Has Big, Big Plans

65 comments for "Feb 18 - Supersized Supermodel Has Big, Big Plans"

7 years ago '11        #2
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
I'd hit
 7 years ago '05        #3
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
damn thats a big b**ch id hit
 7 years ago '98        #4
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3572 3572

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #5
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,404 | Props total: 16117 16117
them legs...of course Id smash imagine how many angles u can hit from lol
 7 years ago '07        #6
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,404 | Props total: 16117 16117
that other chic must be like 4"8 wtf
 7 years ago '11        #7
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
them legs...of course Id smash imagine how many angles u can hit from lol
Challenge: Hit it in the back seat of your car....
 7 years ago '05        #8
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
 7 years ago '09        #9
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 13203 13203
Id smassh
 02-18-2011, 03:36 PM         #10
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd smash
 7 years ago '10        #11
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
big b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #12
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
i go down on her...then smash
 7 years ago '05        #13
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
THATS A BIG b**ch !!!!!!!

id wreck !
 7 years ago '07        #14
Inspekthis05 4 heat pts
space
space
$646 | Props total: 356 356
This other two people must be midgets
 7 years ago '07        #15
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
...and she has the nerve to wear heels.
 7 years ago '04        #16
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
there should be an xbox achievement for that one - "nailing a huge model b**ch."
 7 years ago '05        #17
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 TCV said:
i go down on her...then smash

You can do it standing up lol.........
 7 years ago '08        #18
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,004 | Props total: 19909 19909
 7 years ago '10        #19
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
space
$6,194 | Props total: 13906 13906
ah hell naw
 7 years ago '10        #20
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,955 | Props total: 8866 8866
A midget can stand under her and eat the box
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy