most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-18-2011, 07:06 PM         #41
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again Stern needs to put a "you get bought out you cant play until next season" rule in to block s**t like this
 7 years ago '05        #42
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
Rondo would run circles round that old a.ss hasbeen
 7 years ago '05        #43
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,714 | Props total: 7024 7024
damn I like Billups i would prolly be okay with the Heat then cuz Wade also gone be my boy
 7 years ago '04        #44
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
The lakers are pretty stacked on paper & on court.

Odom is playing lights out this year.

Chris Brown has improved as a shooter from what i've heard & is playing a lot better than last year.

Gasol is soft but he's still a 7'ft low post monster

Bynum to me isn't that good of a scorer but he blocks a lot of shots, he's 7'ft as well & rebounds like a beast.

Kobe is kobe

Derek is......well he's derek fisher.

Matt Barnes & Ron Artest are great for defense but this year idk about those two

So yea....the lakers are stacked my friend
Odom def doing big things this year, was k!lling it more so in the beginning of the year than currently.

Gasol is good against other PF's...but when it comes to Centers like Perkins, Howard, or Hibbert he struggles. Basically he struggles against the real 7 feet centers who have more muscle. Problem I se with him is that he doesn't protect the paint against people who enter it like D. Rose.

Bynum is good defensively imo. You'll get your offense from him with his put backs.

Agreed that Kobe is Kobe.

To me... D. Fish can do whatever the hell he wants in the regular season, he's real crucial and valuable during playoff time... like others have said... the most clutch pg when it comes to the playoffs.

Artest taken a step back offensively, but his defense though it's not as good as last years is still intact.

The Bench

Brown...though he has improved and made himself more than just a in game dunker, and now has a 3pt shot...he's stll inconsistent.

Blake as someone said, Blake will do what he has to in the game but that's it...

Barnes was a good pick up IMO. Hustles hard, plays good D, a wild card IMO.
 02-18-2011, 09:58 PM         #45
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not happening. The heat are NOT in search of point guard. They one of the BEST unofficial point guard in the nba. They only need a strong defensive center down low
 02-19-2011, 12:50 AM         #46
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
if this happen i dont ever want to here another bx person again talk about other n*ggas having to much help heat will have a 4 star or better player 4 out of the 5 spots. Dont wanna here s**t bout other n*ggas having help no one has more help rite now then LBJ and the heat im not hating on it just dont wanna here none of u bx talking s**t
the thing is unlike most ppl on bx, REAL FANS don't care about the name on the back of the jersey only the one on the front REAL STANS argue about whetehr Kobe is better than MJ or who is better LeBron or Wade etc. It's pointless. If the Heat win championships I'm all for it but I'm not gonna sit here and argue and say LeBron isn't as good cause he has help or vice versa w/ Wade and Bosh. I just want the HEAT to win
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy