Melo Dealt To Nets Pending Extension

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
stfu give up n*gga and stop cryin
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

Melo is f**king with your team's heart b. You know he wants to be a Knick.
 02-18-2011, 03:27 PM         #162
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
Because it's not even relevant. Ya'll know he ain't know about it because he ain't a general manager, he's a player. He only just found out because its recent news.. A meeting will be made today between both clubs, simple as that. No need for yourself to get happy over bulls**t son.. makes you look foolish
n*gga please. Stop with the bloodclot excuses. The reported meeting supposedly had been scheduled since yesterday. The tentative deal set in place today was already a foregone conclusion. @he didn't know about it. His reps were the ones who supposedly set it up.

You're just feeling like a brides maid again and praying to god to be a bride.
 02-18-2011, 03:27 PM         #163
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks should just close up shop, say f**k it and stop dealing with the Nuggets because they're jokes right now with some of these 2K11 Force Trade deals being floated around. Meanwhile Carmelo keeps ethering the Nets in the news like he barely knew they had a franchise.
 7 years ago '06        #164
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 dg177bx said:
lmaoo i guess miami has some company in being one of the MOST hated teams in this nerd invaded website. I now understand what heat fans go throught. oh yea and from now on we call hotepsuns=THECRYBABY since hes always crying, cursing in every comment.
Thanks a lot a**hole, I nearly choked on my butterscotch when you compared the Nets situation to the Heat.

Scared the crap outta me.
 7 years ago '04        #165
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,722 | Props total: 13115 13115
6 more days.............If no deal with the Knicks is made, I see him resigning with Denver and then dogging it next year and demanding a trade.
 7 years ago '09        #166
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
melo is gonna say no.
 7 years ago '05        #167
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Gramz said:
Not really his fault, though. Donnie Walsh is not stepping up here. He's on that arrogant bulls**t, thinking he'll just come here in the summer. Had a feeling this non-sense was going to happen.
You must be very slow.... but Walsh has saved the knicks. You remember what he had when he got here? The BS that Thomas did? The f**k outta here with that BS, he got knicks Amare and also cut the payroll down, what more you want him to do?

Walsh as done a great job with the knicks so far. And he is smart not to give up Felton, Galo, Chandler, Fields, draft picks and Mirgzlov or what ever his name is for Melo and Billups. Thats all the knicks good players, Walsh finally got some good players on this team and the money down and you want him to give up all they godo players for Melo? come on now.

Once again if its Chandler and Galo for melo then hell yeah do it, but you acting like the last offer form Denver wasn't the most ridicolous trade idea maybe ever.
 02-18-2011, 03:30 PM         #168
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
stfu give up n*gga and stop cryin
I'm not even a Knick fan, so why would I be crying? You just seem extra hype and you have no reason.

Sidenote: Chris Broussard went ghost on twitter for eight days after he said "the talks between denver and la are not dead"
 02-18-2011, 03:30 PM         #169
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks lost....

If they really feel Danilo Gallinari >>>>> Melo

Oh well back on my South Beach sh#t
 7 years ago '06        #170
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
n*gga aint coming to the squad, sick of hearing about this s**t already.

Trade him to NY already so we can get off this s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #171
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Knicks should just close up shop, say f**k it and stop dealing with the Nuggets because they're jokes right now with some of these 2K11 Force Trade deals being floated around.
Pretty much
Unless Denver can smarten up and make a decent offer.
 7 years ago '06        #172
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Why would Melo come when we just traded 4 f**king 1st round picks?

Haha. Four? Unheard of s**t right there.
 02-18-2011, 03:32 PM         #173
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
They wanted Felton, Chandler, Galo, Fields and that big white dude.. plus who knows what else. The last offer few days ago was ridicolous.. knicks would be trading 90% of there team away

I agree if it was giving two of those players away and a draft pick sure do it, but not 5 of em thats just silly.
That's just their first offer, it's being reported now that the mention of Danilo Gallinari is holding the deal up. Sounds like Wilson Chandler, Danilo Gallinari, and some draft picks could get it done. I'm just saying, it's some bulls**t if Gallinari is holding the deal up.

Now the Russian billionaire is going to get his meeting.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 02-18-2011 at 03:34 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #174
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Hustle N Flow said:
Knicks lost....

If they really feel Danilo Gallinari >>>>> Melo

Oh well back on my South Beach sh#t
Its not just Galo they wanted.. it was Galo, Fields, Felton, Chandler and Moz.

If it was Galo for Melo as you said above, then of course they would do that, but Nets are asking for ALOT more then just Galo.
 7 years ago '06        #175
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Don't bother katalist...

These morons will be the same ones crying for heads to roll when the team becomes the Atlanta Hawks of the Eastern Conference and can't get to the big one.
 02-18-2011, 03:39 PM         #176
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
You must be very slow.... but Walsh has saved the knicks. You remember what he had when he got here? The BS that Thomas did? The f**k outta here with that BS, he got knicks Amare and also cut the payroll down, what more you want him to do?

Walsh as done a great job with the knicks so far. And he is smart not to give up Felton, Galo, Chandler, Fields, draft picks and Mirgzlov or what ever his name is for Melo and Billups. Thats all the knicks good players, Walsh finally got some good players on this team and the money down and you want him to give up all they godo players for Melo? come on now.

Once again if its Chandler and Galo for melo then hell yeah do it, but you acting like the last offer form Denver wasn't the most ridicolous trade idea maybe ever.
I'm just reading on what is being reported and they are saying the mere mention of Danilo Gallinari is holding the deal up. Like I'm saying, revise their offer and offer up Chandler/Gallinari/and some draft picks. How the f**k is Danilo Gallinari holding the deal up?

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 02-18-2011 at 03:44 PM..
 02-18-2011, 03:39 PM         #177
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A s3x crime is being committed and this n*gga Chris Broussard is tweeting about Damon Jones.
 7 years ago '08        #178
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
if im the knicks, denver can have all those cats . n*ggas act like they're breaking up a dynasty or some s**t. improving on a 6-seed team in the east aint exactly rocket science when you have amare, melo and a s**tload of cap space.

"oh noes. dont give up the future mle player landry fields :ahh:" f**k outta here
 02-18-2011, 03:43 PM         #179
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Don't bother katalist...

These morons will be the same ones crying for heads to roll when the team becomes the Atlanta Hawks of the Eastern Conference and can't get to the big one.
Knicks have the a.ssets to get the deal done now. Denver gave us that garbage a.ss offer but the offer of Wilson Chandler/Eddy Curry's expiring contract/draft pick is not going to get it done. Meet them in the middle and get it done... I'm sure the New Jersey owner is a billionaire for a reason and the Knicks are giving him another shot at landing Melo.
 7 years ago '07        #180
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 eLLz said:
Why would Melo come when we just traded 4 f**king 1st round picks?

Haha. Four? Unheard of s**t right there.
Probably the best nets poster on here

Somebodies lying.....Melo could end this right now if He said "I'm only going to NY the two of you work together and make it happen I don't want to sit down with anyone"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago