Melo Dealt To Nets Pending Extension

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #181
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Gramz said:
I'm just reading on what is being reported and they are saying the mere mention of Danilo Gallinari is holding the deal up. Like I'm saying, take their offer and offer up Chandler/Gallinari/and some draft picks. How the f**k is Danilo Gallinari holding the deal up?
That's your problem...you're just READING. How bout you take a step back and THINK about what you just READ? You believe everything you read? Do you think maybe making Gallo off-limits could be used as a way to give in and give up less in the process?

It's called negotiation...if your so keen on "Reading Is Believing", then why not google search Negotiation 101 and learn something new?
 7 years ago '06        #182
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
if im the knicks, denver can have all those cats . n*ggas act like they're breaking up a dynasty or some s**t. improving on a 6-seed team in the east aint exactly rocket science when you have amare, melo and a s**tload of cap space.

"oh noes. dont give up the future mle player landry fields :ahh:" f**k outta here
That's where you don't see the big picture. They're not breaking one up, they're trying to build one of their own. Tough concept I guess.?
 7 years ago '09        #183
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
James Dolan meets with Carmelo Anthony late Thursday as Knicks look to stay alive in 'Melo hunt

James Dolan met with Carmelo Anthony late Thursday in Los Angeles, The Daily News has learned, in what could be the first step in Anthony being traded to the Knicks.

Although the Nets and Nuggets have agreed on players that would be included in a proposed blockbuster trade, the Knicks and Nuggets are scheduled to hold a conference call on Friday afternoon, a high ranking Knicks official tells The News.

The four main players on the conference call will be Dolan, the Chairman of Madison Square Garden, as well as Knicks president Donnie Walsh. Nuggets owner Stan Kroenke and Nuggets general manager Masai Ujiri will also be on the call.

The call indicates that the Knicks are definitely alive in their bid to acquire Anthony and that if both sides can agree on which players to trade a deal can be made.

The hold up is the Knicks reluctance to include Danilo Gallinari in the trade. The Nuggets want three starters, including Raymond Felton, a No. 1 pick and Eddy Curry's expiring contract.

The Knicks would get Anthony, Chauncey Billups plus other players to make the deal work under the salary cap guidelines, including Anthony Carter.

Anthony said Friday that he isn't aware of a meeting with Prokhorov. In all likelihood, Anthony is hoping that the Knicks and Nuggets can agree on a deal before he meets with Nets officials, including Mikhail Prokhorov, the team owner, as well as minority owner Jay-Z.
 7 years ago '08        #184
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
That's where you don't see the big picture. They're not breaking one up, they're trying to build one of their own. Tough concept I guess.?
and how, exactly, is that prevented by making the trade?

god forbid the knicks have to *gasp* replace them with comparable players
 7 years ago '04        #185
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,652 | Props total: 13049 13049
Cant Landry come back since he's an unrestricted FA. Everyone else can go honestly.
 7 years ago '06        #186
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
and how, exactly, is that prevented by making the trade?

god forbid the knicks have to *gasp* replace them with comparable players
They don't want to replace them with "comparable" players, they want to continue upgrading their roster by adding another star (CP3/DWill/Dwight). It will be nearly impossible to do via FA, so they must retain as many a.ssets as they can should one of them force their way to NY by next years deadline.
 02-18-2011, 03:52 PM         #187
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
That's your problem...you're just READING. How bout you take a step back and THINK about what you just READ? You believe everything you read? Do you think maybe making Gallo off-limits could be used as a way to give in and give up less in the process?

It's called negotiation...if your so keen on "Reading Is Believing", then why not google search Negotiation 101 and learn something new?
I hope Donnie Walsh is playing that game, but I have a feeling that isn't it. Him and D'Antoni hold this dude in some type of high-esteem that I can't describe. I remember reading the Cavaliers refused to trade J.J. Hickson last year when Phoenix wanted him for A'mare Stoudemire and look at how that turned out.
 7 years ago '04        #188
space
space
 Gramz said:
I hope Donnie Walsh is playing that game, but I have a feeling that isn't it. Him and D'Antoni hold this dude in some type of high-esteem that I can't describe. I remember reading the Cavaliers refused to trade J.J. Hickson last year when Phoenix wanted him for A'mare Stoudemire and look at how that turned out.
It was a good thing they DIDNT trade Hickson or else they'd have nobody right now.
 7 years ago '07        #189
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

7 years ago '07        #190
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
melo is the ricky williams of the nba if this trade goes through
 7 years ago '10        #191
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 7 years ago '04        #192
space
space

[pic - click to view]

I smell bulls**t, Around the Horn time!
 02-18-2011, 04:02 PM         #193
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
It was a good thing they DIDNT trade Hickson or else they'd have nobody right now.
Missing the big picture here... they could still have LeBron and A'mare. 'Bron 'Bron may not bounce to Miami, if Cleveland had actually got A'mare. He looked around and saw Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison and said "f**k this."
 7 years ago '06        #194
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,620 | Props total: 8552 8552
melo need to play the rest of the season as a nugget so knicks can save some players. I think if Melo goes to the nets its for the 65mil. Even though the Nets have a s**t load of money, I dont know who would want to come to the nets to play with Melo. I dont think Melo can pull another all-star to the nets.
 7 years ago '10        #195
space
space
space
 JeeQ said:
So Melo on the All-Star East? Nice. But four first round picks? Four?!
nets got 10 picks.......no worries about that lol
 7 years ago '07        #196
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Conference call being held.....I think the deal is done for the knicks
 7 years ago '08        #197
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 dre03 said:
Billups already said he wants a buyout if he gets traded to the Nets... He doesnt want to play there...

You are only getting Melo
Billups is only a short term acquisition any way you look at it and I think the Nets realize that. Nobody is looking at Billups as being the cornerstone of a dynasty, he's just a side piece nugget. Carmelo is the main piece nugget, and where he goes others will follow. Just like how Lebron brought all those other guys with him to MIA, Carmelo will bring people to the Nets. It will take years to do, but it'll happen gradually.
 7 years ago '10        #198
space
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
 7 years ago '10        #199
space
space
space
 KnicksLost said:

cool story bro
 7 years ago '07        #200
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,318 | Props total: 2061 2061
 RtodaAV said:
deal is done as in we're not getting him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago