(Feb '11) Who had a gun in their mouth a couple days ago in L.A.? - (Illseed Rumor)

most viewed right now
 114
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-18-2011, 11:51 AM         #41
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
my heart tells me budden but my head says young berg
how can it be mouse when crooked is from the west side and if that would of happened to mouse s**t would have got ugly in a matter of sec just like at rock the bells when all them crip n*ggaz was about to cause a riot
 7 years ago '04        #42
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15383 15383
 diamond diva said:
yall did get the part where he said the gun that had the gun is either a rapper or affiliated and the one without is not...meanin whoeva had the gun is known, and the person with the gun in their mouth is some other sort of entertainer
 02-18-2011, 11:59 AM         #43
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
:jacmonson:





























 7 years ago '04        #44
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,199 | Props total: 843 843
its funkflex or.... J prince. although if its J prince them ni99as that did tat will be beyond dead soon.
 7 years ago '04        #45
youngmic 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,713 | Props total: 37471 37471
 Lot17 said:
why n*ggas postin s**t from AHH in BX


1. majority of s**t posted is from elsewhere, which is wat keeps s**t movin too...
2. would u have rather me make a lame "So we gonna act like thread.."?
3. pull a vAJEANA and post mediatakeout s**t?
4. or be some lame deadbeat daddy named ricky rozay aka mr zone 6 and post s**t suckin off gucci mane?

didnt think so fam, there was not to much interestin s**t posted today so why not lol
 7 years ago '07        #46
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,204 | Props total: 5342 5342
 murdamuzik4 said:
how can it be mouse when crooked is from the west side and if that would of happened to mouse s**t would have got ugly in a matter of sec just like at rock the bells when all them crip n*ggaz was about to cause a riot
didnt budden get a black eye on tha west?
 7 years ago '06        #47
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Mr_Chopsticks said:
Make me aware of the f**kery your talking about
well after rae scooped up a few of his friends to confront budden because he was scared to go alone (who wouldnt be ) and had his starved fat friend sucker punch joey da don and run out..budden stayed calm cause he knew what was gonna happen next

so after a few days of raekwon ducking joey's challenge to a one on one f!ght, budden went to confront rae and had his custom trademark shotty concealed...now real hip hop heads are aware of the fact that joey had the girth of his barrel modelled after the girth of his d!ck...so he confronted raekwon and, in his usual fashion, went to stick the barrel in his mouth but it didnt fit..so he just put it against his mouth and made sure raekwon never got outta line again

the whole barrel/mouth incident led to this interview..

skip to 1:17 where raekwon is quoted as saying
"my mouth too small to suck a d!ck"

[video - click to view]



and that's the story scientifically proven
 7 years ago '06        #48
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 legendisdope said:
d!ck riders even makin up stories?? your pathetic

either u cant read or u just missed the part that said "scientifically proven"


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #49
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 2 2
 coolio said:
well after rae scooped up a few of his friends to confront budden because he was scared to go alone (who wouldnt be ) and had his starved fat friend sucker punch joey da don and run out..budden stayed calm cause he knew what was gonna happen next

so after a few days of raekwon ducking joey's challenge to a one on one f!ght, budden went to confront rae and had his custom trademark shotty concealed...now real hip hop heads are aware of the fact that joey had the girth of his barrel modelled after the girth of his d!ck...so he confronted raekwon and, in his usual fashion, went to stick the barrel in his mouth but it didnt fit..so he just put it against his mouth and made sure raekwon never got outta line again

the whole barrel/mouth incident led to this interview..

skip to 1:17 where raekwon is quoted as saying




and that's the story scientifically proven
Go away
 7 years ago '06        #50
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Chuck Hustle said:
Go away

gimme one second





edit: aight im back
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #51
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
avatar space
space
$55,959 | Props total: 24515 24515
lol, n*ggas....if you think Joe Budden is runnin up on anyone in LaLa land puttin steel in they grill you foolish...that ain't even in that n*gga character....he might f!ght wit a n*gga, he used to box, but he don't get down wit the gunplay...

if I had to take a guess I would say someone like 40 Glocc or one of them gang bangin knuckleheads he run wit...
 7 years ago '06        #52
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, n*ggas....if you think Joe Budden is runnin up on anyone in LaLa land puttin steel in they grill you foolish...that ain't even in that n*gga character....he might f!ght wit a n*gga, he used to box, but he don't get down wit the gunplay...

if I had to take a guess I would say someone like 40 Glocc or one of them gang bangin knuckleheads he run wit...

that's his public character..behind the scenes he's a menacing don

they dont mention him with the likes of al capone, tony montana, richard kuklinski, omar little, etc. for no reason
 7 years ago '04        #53
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,335 | Props total: 2611 2611
 "SS" said:
cant nobody get that close to diddy homie it aint happenin and on top of that diddy gets a pass out there for whatever reason
you would too if you made sure your best homie never made it back from a trip u sent him on out there..
 7 years ago '05        #54
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,467 | Props total: 741 741
E-40 with gun, funk flex gun in mouth.
 7 years ago '05        #55
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13347 13347
 regularjoe said:
 02-18-2011, 04:49 PM         #56
Fitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PBoy03 said:
E-40 with gun, funk flex gun in mouth.
could be but idk if 40 would do it himself he was probably there though if this happened or not
 7 years ago '06        #57
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 255 255
Drake for pulling gang signs
 7 years ago '04        #58
illsoul440 
space
avatar space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 1749 1749
that e-40 and flex s**t seems most logical out of everything ya said

if its flex.. they shuld trow that pic online and expose um... the way flex went in on pac was un called for.. i seen that video and he was talkng tuff as hell.. prob drunk 2


no need to go in on pac so many years after a tragic death

aint no one in the west s**ttin on biggie
 7 years ago '04        #59
youngmic 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,713 | Props total: 37471 37471
 PBoy03 said:
E-40 with gun, funk flex gun in mouth.
whoa that sounds like a good one...but why would he say LA tho
 7 years ago '10        #60
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 Infamous2o1x said:
Its not Budden LOL i thought it was at first but as you continue reading joey doesnt fit the description.

Imma go wit fat f**k flex, disrespecting Makaveli Da Don is a NO NO
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
70 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
41 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
126 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy