Bill Maher Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,510 | Props total: 6186 6186
I find myself agreeing with alot of what he says
 09-16-2012, 08:52 PM         #142
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that skeevy little weasel. I hate that motherfu*ker, and I'm no conservative. He definitely smells his own farts though. The perfect symbol for why extreme liberals suck. Extreme conservatives probably suck even more, but Bil Maher is a douche.
 5 years ago '08        #143
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i like the show because he does a great job at pointing out whats wrong with conservatives, but i sometimes hate the debates cause when they dont go with what he believes in, he is quick to cut them off.
 5 years ago '07        #144
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19813 19813
even people who don't like him personally, would prob agree with a lot of what he says. Especially his closing words last Friday about the Drug war, Homeland Security etc.
 09-17-2012, 07:05 PM         #145
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who tune in for this show for political insight.

For laughs, I could see.
 5 years ago '07        #146
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
People who tune in for this show for political insight.

For laughs, I could see.
You see David Simon on there the other day? He was dropping knowledge. figured you would appreciate it.
 09-18-2012, 01:46 AM         #147
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
You see David Simon on there the other day? He was dropping knowledge. figured you would appreciate it.
I remember David Simon being speechless by a question from Colbert.

4:45 ish

Am I TOO DEEP FOR YOU?

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-18-2012 at 01:50 AM..
 09-18-2012, 05:23 AM         #148
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was and is still a serious question.

Good luck trying to find political clarity by watching maher.
 09-18-2012, 05:33 AM         #149
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It stunned the creator of the show. That goes to show you right there. You don't strike me as a clear thinking person who asks himself deep questions.
 5 years ago '07        #150
space
space

[video - click to view]

for those interested tonights guests
The Interview:

Ann Coulter is a conservative author and commentator. This week, she took aim at MSNBC in her syndicated column, accusing the network of racial bias. Her latest book is Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama.

The Panel:

Ben Affleck is the director and star of the new film 'Argo' which opens this Friday. He also graces the cover of the Oct. 19 issue of The Hollywood Reporter.

Brian Schweitzer is the 23rd Governor of Montana (D) and recently oversaw the creation of the nation’s first government-run healthcare clinic for Montana state employees.

Darrell Issa is U.S. Congressman from California (R) and chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. He has been critical of the Obama Administration’s response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya.

Sheila Bair will join the panel mid-show. She is the former Chair of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and recently told MarketWatch that, before leaving her position, she set up rules for a “new process that will protect taxpayers from bailouts going forward.” Her new book is Bull By The Horns.
 5 years ago '07        #151
space
space
 pu$$y said:
tonight's episode man... that bi*ch gave progressives a bad name...

she really said you don't need an ID at a checks cashed spot??? is this bi*ch serious? and then to put forth the idea that EVEN IN the alternate reality where you can cash checks without ID, it's racist to charge a percentage of the check? i'm about to vote for romney out of spite. put that bi*ch in a binder
Yeah lol the whole time I was like man wtf is she talking about. The only guest tonight I liked was Matt Taibbi. Wish he was on the panel. Oh the first got was interesting also. That sh*t with all the pesticides and how they keep making new plants to create new pesticides. Those monasanto dudes are fu*king evil.
 11-15-2012, 10:08 AM         #152
TriniChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
I find myself agreeing with alot of what he says
Heck-yeah, regardless of his views you got to admit he likes to point out the elephant in the room.
 11-15-2012, 10:11 AM         #153
TriniChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just realized since I have watched this show, I have never burned one down while watching. Looks like I'm trying Real Time with some added amusement.
 5 years ago '07        #154
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376

[video - click to view]

"Republican's have the same problem as the Beach Boys, their fans are dying."
 5 years ago '07        #155
space
space
yeah sucks tomorrows ep is the last of the season.
 5 years ago '05        #156
willow45 
space
space
$1,601 | Props total: 0 0
I got tired of Maher's smug sarcasm and snobbishness a long time ago. Same goes for Stewart and Colbert. At least o'Reilly's antics provide some unintended entertainment value and gems (U maaad /Cam). Not saying Maher and his - I guess you label them "liberal" in the US - buddies in the talk show business are wrong per se but damn, it's worse than a reddit circle-jerk when they go off on issues like religious nuts and health care or whatever opposite stance they have to FOX News.
 5 years ago '07        #157
space
space
Fox News and the radio meat-puppets and the crank blogs are obsessed with Benghazi. It could be bigger than the Fast and the Furious scandal, and by that I mean a thimble full of flysh*t no one cares about who's not on the take.

The Obama haters want revenge for how we said Bush was asleep at the switch for 9/11, so they're going to prove that Obama either ignored Benghazi, or lied about it afterwards, or possibly ordered it himself.

And that's why he looked so tired in the first debate. He'd just gotten back from Libya, where he'd been firing mortar rounds at his own men.

Everything -- for the next four years -- is going to be tied to Benghazi. And if you say it isn't, that just proves you're part of the plot.

fu*k you, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 -- the worst thing that ever happened to America was Benghazi. Okay, second worst, after having to buy health insurance. Here’s a tweet from Newt Gingrich a month ago:
[pic - click to view]

By the way, it's wrong to say, "No one died at Watergate." Nixon originally set up the Plumbers to fix the leaks about the Pentagon Papers, which were about the war in Vietnam, where 50,000 Americans died.

Here's a tweet from Rupert Murdoch, about General Petreaus:

[pic - click to view]

It's all connected!

We're going to hear that Petraeus was set up by someone or framed, or intimidated, because he knew too much about Benghazi.

Is it true? Does it matter? Glenn Beck needs something to keep the rubes listening. This is the new thing. It's like when Rod Stewart went disco.
 5 years ago '07        #158
space
space
good show, that Palestinian foreign policy chick was fine as hell, made some good points also.
 5 years ago '07        #159
space
space
oh and his closing statement, everyone could agree with about the privacy sh*t. solid premiere.
 5 years ago '07        #160
space
space

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago