Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #501
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 P. Dedos said:
28 pages yall should be ashamed
but yet EVERY LeBron thread goes 50+ pages and you are one of the people who contribute to it...And treat it like its okay

02-18-2011, 03:41 PM         #502
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chicago must be one miserable city
 02-18-2011, 03:42 PM         #503
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Ya think? Or maybe it's because I'm responding to people bringing up LeBron.. Or was I suppose to continue to ignore the topic of discussion, and just keep mentioning Rose without acknowledging anyone else who disagree's with me..

Go back to lurking, you appeared much smarter that way..
n*gga ur first post in the thread included lebron.. gtfo

ur obsessed
 7 years ago '05        #504
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 ImNotMad said:
so are the bulls ur team when the lakers fall off the planet next yr.. there window is closed pretty much..

so whos next.. the bulls

good choice homie.. bandwagon is where its at
lol ha ha so i cant talk about other teams only my team??? when did bx make the rules lol f**k up f*g i am a BASKETBALL FAN i watch all basketball and look at all the teams. Just cause i said one team could be another that make me a Bandwagon fan??? lol this is the dumb s**t i cant stan on bx u sound stupid the thread is about Chi and rose why da f**k would i come in here talking about the lakers. I can talk about other teams and other things that dont make me any but a fan of the game Im sure u use to be a fan of the game to before u lost your damn mind.
 7 years ago '05        #505
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
only 2 teams play for tha chip.so by your logic tha otha 29 teams suck cause they didnt make it

u take kobe off tha lakers they have no shot,u take dirk off,no shot,duncan no shot,kg no shot,howard no shot what tha f**k r u talkin about.off course if u take rose they hav no shot
dog u sound dumb as f**k u keep saying they still be good and im saying good to what there only 16 teams on each side 8 make the playoff so yea they got a good chance of making it but is that really saying something??? all u was trying to do was discredit rose by somehow trying to say his team is still pretty good basically with or without him. and that is nonsense plain and simple. U play to Win it all and with Rose and they way he is playing they have a Chance i said a chance not for sure. u take him away there no chance of nothing
 7 years ago '09        #506
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 knowughetto said:
Its just funny how people think the MVP should go to the best player in the league..If that's the case Jordan should have had 10 of them, and Kobe should have taken those 2 MVP away from Nash and the other one away form Dirk..MVP is Most VAULABLE Player, meaning that teams wouldn't be in the position that they are in if it wasn't for that one player's value toward that team. If it weren't for that player's value or impact on the team, that team wouldn't be s**t. Blind people only look at stats and don't watch games...Stats don't always mean you should be MVP. IF that's the case, Kevin Love should be MVP cause he averaging 20/15 while shooting over 40% from downtown with 40 straight double-doubles. And Jordan and Iverson should have won MVP every year they led the league in scoring..n*ggas really do lack common sense..
Based on all the Rose arguments I've seen. LeBron is the Most Valuable then. Just ask Dan Gilbert

[pic - click to view]

02-18-2011, 03:49 PM         #507
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol ha ha so i cant talk about other teams only my team??? when did bx make the rules lol f**k up f*g i am a BASKETBALL FAN i watch all basketball and look at all the teams. Just cause i said one team could be another that make me a Bandwagon fan??? lol this is the dumb s**t i cant stan on bx u sound stupid the thread is about Chi and rose why da f**k would i come in here talking about the lakers. I can talk about other teams and other things that dont make me any but a fan of the game Im sure u use to be a fan of the game to before u lost your damn mind.
of couse everyone talks about different teams..but ur not discussing. ur str8 up d!ckriding the bulls and rose..

u probably planning to switch out ur sig to the bulls logo once kobme retires...

u done goofed up bruh
 7 years ago '05        #508
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 ImNotMad said:
n*gga ur first post in the thread included lebron.. gtfo

ur obsessed
With LeBron? I doubt it.. With Rose? Yes I am, he's a beast..

With that said, why you entering this thread that you knew very well what it was about by reading the title.. Wanted to partake in my accurate a.ssesment about BX exploding with hate?

Just the hint of me mentioning it sent this thread to 20+ pages in less than 24 hours of me creating it..
 02-18-2011, 03:51 PM         #509
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
With LeBron? I doubt it.. With Rose? Yes I am, he's a beast..
in denial like the rest of u f**ks.. all love to hate lebron but u love him deep down inside..
 7 years ago '05        #510
space
space
 ImNotMad said:
in denial like the rest of u f**ks.. all love to hate lebron but u love him deep down inside..
You really don't know me son I don't partake in many LeBron threads that don't deal with D.Rose and the MVP.. Anything other than that I stay away from it(there usually LeBron getting hated on for no reason).. At least know who you dealing with and talking to, before you come at me.. Like I said go back to lurking some more, you aint ready yet..

Beast Mode will tell you if Rose isn't brought up in a Bron thread chances are I'm not even posting in it.. I don't hate or dislike LeBron like that..
 7 years ago '09        #511
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i called d.rose being mvp this year... but im feeling like lebron might have a chance to repeat
It would actually be a 3peat
 02-18-2011, 03:56 PM         #512
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
You really don't know me son I don't partake in many LeBron threads that don't deal with D.Rose and the MVP.. Anything other than that I stay away from it.. At least know who you dealing with and talking to, before you come at me.. Like I said go back to lurking some more, you aint ready yet..
yes im sure like the rest of the bulls fans u were choking ur d!ck during the decision wishing hed come to chi.. dont f**kin lie either.. u hate him cus he didnt come to ur team.. u keep saying s**t like "u aint ready" wtf is this ur life? we'ree not even talking about anything to debate on any stats or facts.. im just pointing out the fact that u hate on lebron when u make a rose thread and u cant keep his name out of ur posts.. adding s**t like "go back to lurking" does not make ur post look cooler and u did not school me.. get the f**k out with ur bulls**t.
 7 years ago '05        #513
space
space
 ImNotMad said:
yes im sure like the rest of the bulls fans u were choking ur d!ck during the decision wishing hed come to chi.. dont f**kin lie either.. u hate him cus he didnt come to ur team.. u keep saying s**t like "u aint ready" wtf is this ur life? we'ree not even talking about anything to debate on any stats or facts.. im just pointing out the fact that u hate on lebron when u make a rose thread and u cant keep his name out of ur posts.. adding s**t like "go back to lurking" does not make ur post look cooler and u did not school me.. get the f**k out with ur bulls**t.
Not really soon as he made the decision we quickly got over it.. I was more pissed about Bosh not joining the Bulls instead of LeBron..

Not one Bulls fan mentioned LeBron to the Bulls during the season.. I only mentioned in mid June when Chris Broussard was talking out his a.ss making it sound like it was a done deal..

Like I said, LeBron is the best player in the league, Rose is the most valuable.. Not going to sit here and continue to argue with a person making all these claims who really wasn't around on these boards this summer telling me s**t I was doing or did that I really wasnt..

I did have that beautiful name "LeBrose"... what could have been... Either way not one poster on her can say I went on a hate filled tirade after LeBron made his decision.. Got over the next day People only laugh at me for the LeBrose thing..
 7 years ago '05        #514
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 ImNotMad said:
of couse everyone talks about different teams..but ur not discussing. ur str8 up d!ckriding the bulls and rose..

u probably planning to switch out ur sig to the bulls logo once kobme retires...

u done goofed up bruh
so im d!ckriding cause i am making a case for rose and telling facts lol wow
 7 years ago '04        #515
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Based on all the Rose arguments I've seen. LeBron is the Most Valuable then. Just ask Dan Gilbert

[pic - click to view]

This just proves that you are one of them with no common sense..If you n*ggas learn how to read instead of just skimming through it, you would see that I'm saying that just becasue a player is labeled the best in the league doesn't necessarily mean that they will win MVP..Mike was the best player in the league, but Karl Malone won MVP. Kobe was the best player, but Steve Nash won MVP. LeBron and Kobe were debatable among who were the best out of those 2, but Dirk won MVP..

LeBron is the best player right now, but does that necessarily mean he's the MVP right now...NO

[pic - click to view]

Try again.

Last edited by knowughetto; 02-18-2011 at 04:26 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #516
space
space
 knowughetto said:
This just proves that you are one of them with no common sense..If you n*ggas learn how to read instead of just skimming through it, you would see that I'm saying that just becasue a player is labeled the best in the league doesn't necessarily mean that they will win MVP..Mike was the best player in the league, but Karl Malone won MVP. Kobe was the best player, but Steve Nash won MVP. LeBron and Kobe were debatable among who were the best out of those 2, but Dirk won MVP..

LeBron is the best player right now, but does that necessarily mean he's the MVP right now...NO

[pic - click to view]

Try again.
I'll let you go back and read your post that I replied to then come back and delete your response just now. You were the one who said the award is for the most "valuable" in your post. Then I went from there to all the Derrick Rose value posts and came to the conclusion that based on all of those comments and yours as well that LeBron is the most valuable player. The Cavs fans, Dan Gilbert, Dwyane Wade, The Heat Organization and others will all tell you that. Go check the Heat wins before him and after him. Go check what Cleveland looks like without him. If thats not value then I don't know what is.

*disclaimer* I'm using the logic displayed mostly in this thread by Bulls fans to give it to Derrick Rose. If everybody was smart they would know one player doesnt win for a team unless your name is Magic Johnson.
 7 years ago '05        #517
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 4853 4853

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #518
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #519
spunkyXL 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 1434 1434
lol, Rose gets tripled teamed and still beasts on Spurs

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #520
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
D Rose is easily MVP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy