Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #481
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 beast mode said:
that's where you're wrong, the point of saying the bulls without rose are still a playoff team (when healthy) discredits the clowns that act like he has no help and the bulls are not title contender. do you also think the bulls are going to the ecf cause i can a.ssure you they're not.
the bulls healthy with noah and broozer i bet u would beat Mia in a playoff series in 7 i say. If u wanna bet something we can. Bulls are strong in the 4 and 5 area and heat are super weak there. I think they can make it to the ECF they would have to beat Your heat or boston and if they play the heat i like there chances
 7 years ago '04        #482
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
beastmode loses....again.
Beastmode keeps taking L's like this....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #483
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
The length of this thread is jokes.

Lets wait till Rose does something that matters...when it counts.............like he did vs Kansas, lol
 7 years ago '04        #484
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
this thread is pure comedy
This is more like a roast where that n*gga beastmode is getting roasted every post.
 7 years ago '04        #485
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:

Lets wait till Rose does something that matters...when it counts.............like he did vs Kansas, lol
n*gga, and stick with your username
 02-18-2011, 03:30 PM         #486
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
But here's a difference, we know what the Lakers are capable of in the post season.. They shown they can play like s**t and beast in the playoffs.. Boston has shown that to an extent..

Heat havent proved a got damn thing(not even in the regular season), so I'm not sure why you feel that we should give them some sort of pass and place them on the same level as the ones who have proven it and have actual history together..
u start a thread abt rose being mvp, but every1 of ur posts u mention lebron/heat..

stop d!ck riding.. rose winning the mvp means more to u than to him, same to all the bulls fans.. smh yall are pathetic.. 560 replies? lmaooo every forum is the same with u bulls kids.. gtfo..
 7 years ago '10        #487
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Hold That said:
But here's a difference, we know what the Lakers are capable of in the post season.. They shown they can play like s**t and beast in the playoffs.. Boston has shown that to an extent..

Heat havent proved a got damn thing(not even in the regular season), so I'm not sure why you feel that we should give them some sort of pass and place them on the same level as the ones who have proven it and have actual history together..
to me contending is at least getting to the conference final. mia vs boston and mia has proven to an extent that they can do that. the only team that can try to beat mia before the wcf would be orlando and we already beat them this year twice out of 3(though we play them again) bulls ain't beating mia in a series and you know that. lebron single handedly did it last year and i know the bulls are much improved but so is the help around lebron and ya'll beat mia by 3 without lebron so im confident in mia chances if they see chi in the playoffs but we'll see. either way this thread will be bumped
 7 years ago '05        #488
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
for tha 30th time,tha point is,tha bulls are great wit rose,but witout him,they are still very good lol.
but what does that mean like i get u keep saying that but to me your saying without rose bulls still would be very good team. as in what like they oculd get out the 1st round win a the whole thing what??/

If your team is good then taking one player away shouldnt k!ll your team. But u take rose away and they have no chances of winning the whol thing period.

Hell if u take LBJ or Wade from the heat there still making the playoffs. Hell the heat had the 5th seed last year and got smacked in the 1st round would u consider that a Good team. lol u guys are pure idiots No one ever said Rose was carrying the bulls by himself no one is Not even your beloved LBJ he has ALOT OF HELP so wtf are u saying. Its not that hard to make the playoff in the east they make it but they wouldnt win s**t. With Rose they can make it to the nba finals
 7 years ago '10        #489
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 knowughetto said:
Beastmode keeps taking L's like this....

[pic - click to view]

aww how cute the same 2 n*ggaz quoting each other...did you just learn how to use gifs????
 02-18-2011, 03:31 PM         #490
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
the bulls healthy with noah and broozer i bet u would beat Mia in a playoff series in 7 i say. If u wanna bet something we can. Bulls are strong in the 4 and 5 area and heat are super weak there. I think they can make it to the ECF they would have to beat Your heat or boston and if they play the heat i like there chances
but the bulls cant beat ur precious lakers tho? lmao
 7 years ago '04        #491
Quik 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

02-18-2011, 03:33 PM         #492
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:

Lets wait till LeBron does somethign that matters..when it counts.............like the series last year vs. Celtics lol
 7 years ago '05        #493
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
now u ppl trying to say Bulls have no chance of the ECF lol are u serious Rose Boozer and Noah vs The Heatles is a very good match and i dont see how u can just a.ssume the heat would win that lol. god i hope they meet in the playoff someone bookmark this thred
 7 years ago '09        #494
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
now u ppl trying to say Bulls have no chance of the ECF lol are u serious Rose Boozer and Noah vs The Heatles is a very good match and i dont see how u can just a.ssume the heat would win that lol. god i hope they meet in the playoff someone bookmark this thred
But the Heat and Bulls wont face off in the ECF, they will meet in the Conference semis
 02-18-2011, 03:36 PM         #495
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice how hes running out of arguments on the topic at hand..so hes trying to attack peoples personal lives like we care what this gay a.ss n*gga says about us... sikeeee
 02-18-2011, 03:37 PM         #496
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so are the bulls ur team when the lakers fall off the planet next yr.. there window is closed pretty much..

so whos next.. the bulls

good choice homie.. bandwagon is where its at
 7 years ago '04        #497
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
Its just funny how people think the MVP should go to the best player in the league..If that's the case Jordan should have had 10 of them, and Kobe should have taken those 2 MVP away from Nash and the other one away form Dirk..MVP is Most VAULABLE Player, meaning that teams wouldn't be in the position that they are in if it wasn't for that one player's value toward that team. If it weren't for that player's value or impact on the team, that team wouldn't be s**t. Blind people only look at stats and don't watch games...Stats don't always mean you should be MVP. IF that's the case, Kevin Love should be MVP cause he averaging 20/15 while shooting over 40% from downtown with 40 straight double-doubles. And Jordan and Iverson should have won MVP every year they led the league in scoring..n*ggas really do lack common sense..
 7 years ago '05        #498
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12521 12521
 ImNotMad said:
u start a thread abt rose being mvp, but every1 of ur posts u mention lebron/heat..

stop d!ck riding.. rose winning the mvp means more to u than to him, same to all the bulls fans.. smh yall are pathetic.. 560 replies? lmaooo every forum is the same with u bulls kids.. gtfo..
Ya think? Or maybe it's because I'm responding to people bringing up LeBron.. Or was I suppose to continue to ignore the topic of discussion, and just keep mentioning Rose without acknowledging anyone else who disagree's with me..

Go back to lurking, you appeared much smarter that way..
 02-18-2011, 03:40 PM         #499
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Its just funny how people think the MVP should go to the best player in the league..If that's the case Jordan should have had 10 of them, and Kobe should have taken those 2 MVP away from Nash and the other one away form Dirk..MVP is Most VAULABLE Player, meaning that teams wouldn't be in the position that they are in if it wasn't for that one player's value toward that team. If it weren't for that player's value or impact on the team, that team wouldn't be s**t. Blind people only look at stats and don't watch games...Stats don't always mean you should be MVP. IF that's the case, Kevin Love should be MVP cause he averaging 20/15 while shooting over 40% from downtown with 40 straight double-doubles. And Jordan and Iverson should have won MVP every year they led the league in scoring..n*ggas really do lack common sense..
/thread
 7 years ago '07        #500
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
but what does that mean like i get u keep saying that but to me your saying without rose bulls still would be very good team. as in what like they oculd get out the 1st round win a the whole thing what??/

If your team is good then taking one player away shouldnt k!ll your team. But u take rose away and they have no chances of winning the whol thing period.

Hell if u take LBJ or Wade from the heat there still making the playoffs. Hell the heat had the 5th seed last year and got smacked in the 1st round would u consider that a Good team. lol u guys are pure idiots No one ever said Rose was carrying the bulls by himself no one is Not even your beloved LBJ he has ALOT OF HELP so wtf are u saying. Its not that hard to make the playoff in the east they make it but they wouldnt win s**t. With Rose they can make it to the nba finals
only 2 teams play for tha chip.so by your logic tha otha 29 teams suck cause they didnt make it

u take kobe off tha lakers they have no shot,u take dirk off,no shot,duncan no shot,kg no shot,howard no shot what tha f**k r u talkin about.off course if u take rose they hav no shot
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy