Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #461
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
but what the point of u saying that Yea they be a playoff team but they would have no chance of winning. If u take wade LBJ or Bosh of the heat with 2 of them left on the team they would still make the playoff to. so what are u saying. Are u trying to discredit Rose by saying his team still be in the playoff??? hell the lakers be playoff to without kobe but we not winning no ring.

Rose is an impact player he makes them a true contender Cause he is the MVp rite now period. I just dont see what your trying to prove by saying they still be a playoff team in the east where every year they have 2 teams in the playoff that have under 500 record.
that's where you're wrong, the point of saying the bulls without rose are still a playoff team (when healthy) discredits the clowns that act like he has no help and the bulls are not title contender. do you also think the bulls are going to the ecf cause i can a.ssure you they're not.
 02-18-2011, 03:07 PM         #462
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha how am I desperate, im doin what a majority of the other people in this thread are doing..sitting back and laughing at how f**kin stupid u keep making urself look.
and ur still trying to act like were not a contender this year..

u need help.

[pic - click to view]

do us all a favor..plug ur d!cksucker and pull the trigger

Last edited by Chip Tha Ripper; 02-18-2011 at 03:11 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #463
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 knowughetto said:
I'm not mad..I'm just laughing at you...You're the one that's mad cause you are the only one who's been arguing with us for the past 3 pages. And don't say that you are not mad, cause if you're not mad, then you would just shut the f**k up, let it be and keep it moving..But this s**t is hurting your soul..
yet you're arguing and carrying on the last 3 pages so does that mean you're mad??? this is a forum n*gga why would i care if im the only one arguing for the last 3 pages??? if you think rose is the mvp then you would just shut the f**k up right???
 7 years ago '10        #464
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
haha how am I desperate, im doin what a majority of the other people in this thread are doing..sitting back and laughing at how f**kin stupid u keep making urself look.

and ur still trying to act like were not a contender this year..

u need help.
the bulls aren't contenders. gonna love bumping this thread in a couple months
 7 years ago '05        #465
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 beast mode said:
my n*gga ya'll are not title contender even right now. you guys are a very good playoffs team yes title contenders no. be serious my n*gga ya'll are not seeing the ecf. we can lock it up and bet the bx account my nig. and a healthy bulls team would win more than 40...maybe not 50 but they can win more than 40 and the heat without lebron would make the playoffs but 50+ games n*gga cut it out. don't forget how much the miami big account for on that team. after them the heat are razor thin when it comes to depth
thats your opinion but NBA analyst seem to disagree with you.. We are a contender period..

If anything the Heat with a 1-6 record against the Elites aren't contending for s**t and only given that title based upon who's on the team sure as hell not because of their play against the elites...
 02-18-2011, 03:12 PM         #466
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
thats your opinion but NBA analyst seem to disagree with you.. We are a contender period..

If anything the Heat with a 1-6 record against the Elites aren't contending for s**t and only given that title based upon who's on the team sure as hell not because of their play against the elites...
beastmode loses....again.
 7 years ago '10        #467
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:

If anything the Heat with a 1-6 record against the Elites aren't contending for s**t.
well then i guess that means the lakers aren't contenders either right??? my nig you said nba analyst like they're doctors they watch the same games you and i watch and get the same predictions wrong every playoffs like any other n*gga and at the end of the day it comes down to opinion. so you wanna bet the bulls don't make the ecf???
 7 years ago '10        #468
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
beastmode loses....again.
this n*gga beyond desperate, quote every response with a and you think they lost n*ggaz are all in their feelings and it's showing
 7 years ago '05        #469
space
space
 beast mode said:
well then i guess that means the lakers aren't contenders either right??? my nig you said nba analyst like they're doctors they watch the same games you and i watch and get the same predictions wrong every playoffs like any other n*gga and at the end of the day it comes down to opinion. so you wanna bet the bulls don't make the ecf???
You're comparing your team against a Lakers team with 3 1/2 years of built chemistry? And sorry they don't have the 1-6 record you guys do... Lakers suffer from getting beat by subpar below .500 teams.. Lakers got wins against the elites of their conference..

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 03:20 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #470
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 7304 7304
beast mode giving Hold that a run for his money with that d!ckriding s**t. Least Hold That is a Bulls fan. U wasnt a Heat fan till this past offseason. :disdain2:
 7 years ago '10        #471
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
You're comparing your team against a Lakers team with 3 1/2 years of built chemistry? And sorry they don't have the 1-6 record you guys do... Lakers suffer from getting beat by subpar below .500 teams..
no i was making the point that rec against top teams is over rated in the reg season considering i consider the lakers contenders yet they have a losing rec against top teams. my argument is the bulls aren't contenders because they wont even make the ecf. at this point it's all opinion from me just like it is from you.
 7 years ago '05        #472
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
beast mode giving Hold that a run for his money with that d!ckriding s**t. Least Hold That is a Bulls fan. U wasnt a Heat fan till this past offseason. :disdain2:
f**k that back handed compliment s**t.. I'm the king of that.. You just mad you was lied to about Wall..
 7 years ago '09        #473
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Sticks said:
Why is this thread 21 pages....

I'm a Bulls fan, but Hold That, you make us look like d!ckriders. Be humble about this s**t. Who cares who wins MVP? One game at a time. We know that's not Rose's main objective.
It aint just Hold That. You got about 8 fans in here extending this s**t out. I didnt even know it was Bulls fans on here like this.
 02-18-2011, 03:22 PM         #474
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:

I'm a Bulls fan, but Hold That, you make us look like d!ckriders. Be humble about this s**t. Who cares who wins MVP? One game at a time. We know that's not Rose's main objective.
ur missing the point..its not him trying to be a d!ckrider...
hes defending his argument against an ignorant wood work Heat fan who jumped on
the bandwagon now that he signed some allstar free agents.
 7 years ago '10        #475
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
who's d!ck riding???? d!ck riding would be to say rose isn't elite or a mvp candidate. i think he is both elite and a mvp canidate and is right behind lebron but not by much. don't see how that's considered d!ck riding. n*ggaz act like i said lebron is the greatest ever and rose sucks
 7 years ago '05        #476
space
space
 beast mode said:
no i was making the point that rec against top teams is over rated in the reg season considering i consider the lakers contenders yet they have a losing rec against top teams. my argument is the bulls aren't contenders because they wont even make the ecf. at this point it's all opinion from me just like it is from you.
But here's a difference, we know what the Lakers are capable of in the post season.. They shown they can play like s**t and beast in the playoffs.. Boston has shown that to an extent..

Heat havent proved a got damn thing(not even in the regular season), so I'm not sure why you feel that we should give them some sort of pass and place them on the same level as the ones who have proven it and have actual history together..
 7 years ago '10        #477
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
ur missing the point..its not him trying to be a d!ckrider...
hes defending his argument against an ignorant wood work Heat fan who jumped on
the bandwagon now that he signed some allstar free agents.
^^^aww how cute chip sticking up for another n*gga like that's his boyfriend. n*gga wanna speak for hold like he's gonna accept his friendship in real life
 7 years ago '04        #478
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13045 13045
this thread is pure comedy
 7 years ago '05        #479
space
space
 Sticks said:

f**k that, I'm not being humble for s**t.. f**k I need to kiss the a.ss of people who s**tted on Rose since rookie year.. Honestly you wasn't around when me,01seay, Chi-City was in these threads his rookie year defending him from D.J Augustine>>>>

Rose is a bust look at his summer league performance threads..

And now that he's proved these n*ggas wrong you want us to back down?

Yeah ok.. I'm rubbing this s**t in, laughing at n*ggas and naming names..

Be humble to those who said he wouldn't have a single chance of winning MVP when that article came out about "why can't I be MVP".. You wasn't around for that or atleast didn't post in those threads.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 03:28 PM..
 02-18-2011, 03:26 PM         #480
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
^^^aww how cute chip sticking up for another n*gga like that's his boyfriend. n*gga wanna speak for hold like he's gonna accept his friendship in real life
haha u funny..u mad cuz no ones sticking up for you? last time i checked a Bulls fan or Rose fan for that matter is gonna back up one of his own..its in a persons nature u dumbf**k..
actin like me backin up a dude on a forum makes me a gay...ahaha and im the desperate one, ur trying to attack my personal life like u actually know me..n*gga gtfo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy