Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #461
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
 beast mode said:
my n*gga ya'll are not title contender even right now. you guys are a very good playoffs team yes title contenders no. be serious my n*gga ya'll are not seeing the ecf. we can lock it up and bet the bx account my nig. and a healthy bulls team would win more than 40...maybe not 50 but they can win more than 40 and the heat without lebron would make the playoffs but 50+ games n*gga cut it out. don't forget how much the miami big account for on that team. after them the heat are razor thin when it comes to depth
thats your opinion but NBA analyst seem to disagree with you.. We are a contender period..

If anything the Heat with a 1-6 record against the Elites aren't contending for s**t and only given that title based upon who's on the team sure as hell not because of their play against the elites...
 02-18-2011, 02:12 PM         #462
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
thats your opinion but NBA analyst seem to disagree with you.. We are a contender period..

If anything the Heat with a 1-6 record against the Elites aren't contending for s**t and only given that title based upon who's on the team sure as hell not because of their play against the elites...
beastmode loses....again.
 7 years ago '10        #463
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2470 2470
 Hold That said:
thats your opinion but NBA analyst seem to disagree with you.. We are a contender period..

If anything the Heat with a 1-6 record against the Elites aren't contending for s**t.
well then i guess that means the lakers aren't contenders either right??? my nig you said nba analyst like they're doctors they watch the same games you and i watch and get the same predictions wrong every playoffs like any other n*gga and at the end of the day it comes down to opinion. so you wanna bet the bulls don't make the ecf???
 7 years ago '10        #464
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2470 2470
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
beastmode loses....again.
this n*gga beyond desperate, quote every response with a and you think they lost n*ggaz are all in their feelings and it's showing
 7 years ago '05        #465
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
 beast mode said:
well then i guess that means the lakers aren't contenders either right??? my nig you said nba analyst like they're doctors they watch the same games you and i watch and get the same predictions wrong every playoffs like any other n*gga and at the end of the day it comes down to opinion. so you wanna bet the bulls don't make the ecf???
You're comparing your team against a Lakers team with 3 1/2 years of built chemistry? And sorry they don't have the 1-6 record you guys do... Lakers suffer from getting beat by subpar below .500 teams.. Lakers got wins against the elites of their conference..


Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 02:20 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #466
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,464 | Props total: 9454 9454
beast mode giving Hold that a run for his money with that d!ckriding s**t. Least Hold That is a Bulls fan. U wasnt a Heat fan till this past offseason. :disdain2:
 7 years ago '10        #467
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2470 2470
 Hold That said:
You're comparing your team against a Lakers team with 3 1/2 years of built chemistry? And sorry they don't have the 1-6 record you guys do... Lakers suffer from getting beat by subpar below .500 teams..
no i was making the point that rec against top teams is over rated in the reg season considering i consider the lakers contenders yet they have a losing rec against top teams. my argument is the bulls aren't contenders because they wont even make the ecf. at this point it's all opinion from me just like it is from you.
 7 years ago '05        #468
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
 Andre3stacks said:
beast mode giving Hold that a run for his money with that d!ckriding s**t. Least Hold That is a Bulls fan. U wasnt a Heat fan till this past offseason. :disdain2:
f**k that back handed compliment s**t.. I'm the king of that.. You just mad you was lied to about Wall..
 7 years ago '09        #469
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13533 13533
 Sticks said:
Why is this thread 21 pages....

I'm a Bulls fan, but Hold That, you make us look like d!ckriders. Be humble about this s**t. Who cares who wins MVP? One game at a time. We know that's not Rose's main objective.
It aint just Hold That. You got about 8 fans in here extending this s**t out. I didnt even know it was Bulls fans on here like this.
 02-18-2011, 02:22 PM         #470
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
Why is this thread 21 pages....

I'm a Bulls fan, but Hold That, you make us look like d!ckriders. Be humble about this s**t. Who cares who wins MVP? One game at a time. We know that's not Rose's main objective.
ur missing the point..its not him trying to be a d!ckrider...
hes defending his argument against an ignorant wood work Heat fan who jumped on
the bandwagon now that he signed some allstar free agents.
 7 years ago '10        #471
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2470 2470
 Andre3stacks said:
beast mode giving Hold that a run for his money with that d!ckriding s**t. Least Hold That is a Bulls fan. U wasnt a Heat fan till this past offseason. :disdain2:
who's d!ck riding???? d!ck riding would be to say rose isn't elite or a mvp candidate. i think he is both elite and a mvp canidate and is right behind lebron but not by much. don't see how that's considered d!ck riding. n*ggaz act like i said lebron is the greatest ever and rose sucks
 7 years ago '05        #472
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
 beast mode said:
no i was making the point that rec against top teams is over rated in the reg season considering i consider the lakers contenders yet they have a losing rec against top teams. my argument is the bulls aren't contenders because they wont even make the ecf. at this point it's all opinion from me just like it is from you.
But here's a difference, we know what the Lakers are capable of in the post season.. They shown they can play like s**t and beast in the playoffs.. Boston has shown that to an extent..

Heat havent proved a got damn thing(not even in the regular season), so I'm not sure why you feel that we should give them some sort of pass and place them on the same level as the ones who have proven it and have actual history together..
 7 years ago '10        #473
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,452 | Props total: 2470 2470
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
ur missing the point..its not him trying to be a d!ckrider...
hes defending his argument against an ignorant wood work Heat fan who jumped on
the bandwagon now that he signed some allstar free agents.
^^^aww how cute chip sticking up for another n*gga like that's his boyfriend. n*gga wanna speak for hold like he's gonna accept his friendship in real life
 7 years ago '04        #474
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,225 | Props total: 13967 13967
this thread is pure comedy
 7 years ago '05        #475
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
 Sticks said:
Why is this thread 21 pages....

I'm a Bulls fan, but Hold That, you make us look like d!ckriders. Be humble about this s**t. Who cares who wins MVP? One game at a time. We know that's not Rose's main objective.
f**k that, I'm not being humble for s**t.. f**k I need to kiss the a.ss of people who s**tted on Rose since rookie year.. Honestly you wasn't around when me,01seay, Chi-City was in these threads his rookie year defending him from D.J Augustine>>>>

Rose is a bust look at his summer league performance threads..

And now that he's proved these n*ggas wrong you want us to back down?


Yeah ok.. I'm rubbing this s**t in, laughing at n*ggas and naming names..

Be humble to those who said he wouldn't have a single chance of winning MVP when that article came out about "why can't I be MVP".. You wasn't around for that or atleast didn't post in those threads.


Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 02:28 PM..
 02-18-2011, 02:26 PM         #476
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
^^^aww how cute chip sticking up for another n*gga like that's his boyfriend. n*gga wanna speak for hold like he's gonna accept his friendship in real life
haha u funny..u mad cuz no ones sticking up for you? last time i checked a Bulls fan or Rose fan for that matter is gonna back up one of his own..its in a persons nature u dumbf**k..
actin like me backin up a dude on a forum makes me a gay...ahaha and im the desperate one, ur trying to attack my personal life like u actually know me..n*gga gtfo
 7 years ago '05        #477
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 beast mode said:
that's where you're wrong, the point of saying the bulls without rose are still a playoff team (when healthy) discredits the clowns that act like he has no help and the bulls are not title contender. do you also think the bulls are going to the ecf cause i can a.ssure you they're not.
the bulls healthy with noah and broozer i bet u would beat Mia in a playoff series in 7 i say. If u wanna bet something we can. Bulls are strong in the 4 and 5 area and heat are super weak there. I think they can make it to the ECF they would have to beat Your heat or boston and if they play the heat i like there chances
 7 years ago '04        #478
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
beastmode loses....again.
Beastmode keeps taking L's like this....


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #479
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 33 33
The length of this thread is jokes.


Lets wait till Rose does something that matters...when it counts.............like he did vs Kansas, lol
 7 years ago '04        #480
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 stunna2004 said:
this thread is pure comedy
This is more like a roast where that n*gga beastmode is getting roasted every post.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy