Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2011, 02:47 PM         #441
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
So you're saying Luol Deng would lead the Bulls to the playoffs? n*gga you are worse than a female on her period...Just stop posting..
exactly..this n*gga retarded as hell
 7 years ago '05        #442
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 beast mode said:
i agree with your post except ONCE AGAIN where the f**k did i say cj would carry or lead the bulls to anything????
You didn't have to mention his name my friend. But once you take Rose out the equation, Watson becomes starting PG. There for you HAVE TO a.ssUME Watson is capable, for a team that has been BUILT for a PG.

Just like the Cavs were BUILT for LeBron james.. Drive and Kick, shooters all over the place in cleveland.. West,Parker,Gibson,Mo, and Moon had a decent 3 point shooting year not really ready to really call him one but he was effective at times.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 02:50 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #443
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
u named four starters besides Rose and said we would be a playoff team, with Watson being our backup PG he would be starting in his place..
now factor in the injuries Rose has dealt with this year, n ur telling me with Watson runnin the show we would be sitting anywhere higher than maybe the 7th or 8th seed?..ill wait for another person with some common sense to agree to that..and dont worry ill wait....again......
Exactly, and that would have meant that we would have had no choice but to keep that bum a.ss n*gga John Lucas..
 7 years ago '10        #444
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
u named four starters besides Rose and said we would be a playoff team, with Watson being our backup PG he would be starting in his place..
now factor in the injuries Rose has dealt with this year, n ur telling me with Watson runnin the show we would be sitting anywhere higher than maybe the 7th or 8th seed?..ill wait for another person with some common sense to agree to that..and dont worry ill wait....again......
stopped reading when you said FACTOR IN INJURIES n*gga how many times do we have to go over this.....A HEALTHY BULLS TEAM WITHOUT ROSE WOULD MAKE THE PLAYOFFS bulls fans have already admitted that
 7 years ago '04        #445
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
stopped reading when you said FACTOR IN INJURIES n*gga how many times do we have to go over this.....A HEALTHY BULLS TEAM WITHOUT ROSE WOULD MAKE THE PLAYOFFS bulls fans have already admitted that
Damn n*gga you still here, you still talking?
 02-18-2011, 02:51 PM         #446
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
ok dumbf**k..but were we healthy THIS YEAR..no u f**king dumbass..
and I said the Bulls could maybe be the 7th or 8th seed..even with a healthy team
all year..were still not even close to a contender...we supposed to be happy
just cuz we wud make the playoffs? we wudnt have made a bunch of offseason moves
if that was the case...u dumb as hell..I swear the more I read what you type, the dumber
I get.
 02-18-2011, 02:53 PM         #447
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Damn n*gga you still here, you still talking?

im still waiting for this dudes support to come in..cuz this stupid n*gga has no backup..
and we all know why...do us all a favor----->:hang:
 7 years ago '10        #448
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
You didn't have to mention his name my friend. But once you take Rose out the equation, Watson becomes starting PG. There for you HAVE TO a.ssUME Watson is capable, for a team that has been BUILT for a PG.

Just like the Cavs were BUILT for LeBron james.. Drive and Kick, shooters all over the place in cleveland..
do you not understand the difference between carrying and being a part of???? let me say this for the 10th time. a healthy bulls team without rose would still make the playoffs (with deng,booz and noah) you've already admitted that they would so just because cj would be starting doesn't mean he's the one leading or carrying the team. is jrue holiday carrying the 76ers???? is fisher carrying the lakers???
 7 years ago '04        #449
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
@ beast mode for being the only clown a.ss n*gga still arguing..Look at the last 3 pages. n*gga desparate for attention, failing to realize that he is consistently being exposed and no one give a f**k

This n*gga has no friends Born loser..
 7 years ago '10        #450
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
ok dumbf**k..but were we healthy THIS YEAR..no u f**king dumbass..
and I said the Bulls could maybe be the 7th or 8th seed..even with a healthy team
all year..were still not even close to a contender...we supposed to be happy
just cuz we wud make the playoffs? we wudnt have made a bunch of offseason moves
if that was the case...u dumb as hell..I swear the more I read what you type, the dumber
I get.
who said you would be a contender without rose??? you n*ggaz are barley contenders with rose,you n*ggaz ain't gonna see the ecf n*gga bet your bx account on that
 7 years ago '05        #451
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 beast mode said:
do you not understand the difference between carrying and being a part of???? let me say this for the 10th time. a healthy bulls team without rose would still make the playoffs (with deng,booz and noah) you've already admitted that they would so just because cj would be starting doesn't mean he's the one leading or carrying the team. is jrue holiday carrying the 76ers???? is fisher carrying the lakers???
So Boozer/Noah and Deng are comparable Kobe/Gasol/Artest/ and the Lakers bench.. Since C.J watson would be playing the Fisher role?

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 02:59 PM..
 02-18-2011, 02:56 PM         #452
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
im gonna pretend u didnt just try to make this ur argument.
 7 years ago '05        #453
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 beast mode said:
but what the point of u saying that Yea they be a playoff team but they would have no chance of winning. If u take wade LBJ or Bosh of the heat with 2 of them left on the team they would still make the playoff to. so what are u saying. Are u trying to discredit Rose by saying his team still be in the playoff??? hell the lakers be playoff to without kobe but we not winning no ring.

Rose is an impact player he makes them a true contender Cause he is the MVp rite now period. I just dont see what your trying to prove by saying they still be a playoff team in the east where every year they have 2 teams in the playoff that have under 500 record.
 02-18-2011, 02:57 PM         #454
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
@ beast mode for being the only clown a.ss n*gga still arguing..Look at the last 3 pages. n*gga desparate for attention, failing to realize that he is consistently being exposed and no one give a f**k

7 years ago '10        #455
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 knowughetto said:

^^^this n*gga joined bx for friends and what did you expose again??? yet you're constantly responding to my every post.....n*gga you must be mad.
 02-18-2011, 02:58 PM         #456
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
but what the point of u saying that Yea they be a playoff team but they would have no chance of winning. If u take wade LBJ or Bosh of the heat with 2 of them left on the team they would still make the playoff to. so what are u saying. Are u trying to discredit Rose by saying his team still be in the playoff??? hell the lakers be playoff to without kobe but we not winning no ring.

Rose is an impact player he makes them a true contender Cause he is the MVp rite now period. I just dont see what your trying to prove by saying they still be a playoff team in the east where every year they have 2 teams in the playoff that have under 500 record.
this dude a Laker fan, and hes still making u look stupid hahahahaha
 7 years ago '04        #457
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
^^^this n*gga joined bx for friends and what did you expose again??? yet you're constantly responding to my every post.....n*gga you must be mad.
I'm not mad..I'm just laughing at you...You're the one that's mad cause you are the only one who's been arguing with us for the past 3 pages. And don't say that you are not mad, cause if you're not mad, then you would just shut the f**k up, let it be and keep it moving..But this s**t is hurting your soul..
 7 years ago '10        #458
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
Making the playoffs and being considered an elite team in the playoffs ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS..

Bulls win no more than 40 games even if Boozer/Noah were healthy all season..

Heat win 50+ games WITHOUT LEBRON if healthy all year..

Now you put them on their respective teams... this year.. only 2wins seperate the two.. Clearly Rose has been more valueable.
my n*gga ya'll are not title contender even right now. you guys are a very good playoffs team yes title contenders no. be serious my n*gga ya'll are not seeing the ecf. we can lock it up and bet the bx account my nig. and a healthy bulls team would win more than 40...maybe not 50 but they can win more than 40 and the heat without lebron would make the playoffs but 50+ games n*gga cut it out. don't forget how much the miami big account for on that team. after them the heat are razor thin when it comes to depth
 7 years ago '10        #459
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
this dude a Laker fan, and hes still making u look stupid hahahahaha
n*gga do you actually think quoting everything with a actually means something???? you lookin desperate right now
 7 years ago '07        #460
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

for tha 30th time,tha point is,tha bulls are great wit rose,but witout him,they are still very good lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago