Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #421
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 beast mode said:
wow n*gga are you comparing the bulls to last years cavs??? with that weak a.ss offense lebron lead cavs to the best rec in the nba my n*gga bulls have the 5th best rec in the nba right now but last year on the cavs did lebron have somebody (deng) that averaged 17-18ppg???? NOPE....did he have a n*gga that can average a double double last year (boozer or healthy noah) NOPE. lets not compare this years bulls to last years cavs
hey hey hey,that guy said tha cavs would win 50-55 games if they had rose
 7 years ago '08        #422
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
So in less than 18 hours this thread reached 24 pages and every ESPN and NBA analyst has agreed Rose is the MVP.

It official Rose is the most hated NBA player on BX which means he's one of the best. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #423
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 beast mode said:
rose is elite but you had to wait for a thread to go to 24 pages before coming to that conclusion???
I been came to that conclusion go check the Rose is top 10 player thread. This post confirms how low your reading comprehension skills are, I said Roe was MVP on page 1 yet you think it took page 24. Your school system and parents failed you big time.
 7 years ago '10        #424
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
what would their record be with CJ starting this year...(including Boozers missed games and Noahs missed games)..dont worry ill wait........................

this dude stoopid with 2 o's
how the f**k you gonna say "how many games would the bulls won with cj and injuries" n*gga log off bx you clown a.ss n*gga. slap your mom for not swallowing you. OF COURSE cj ain't gonna lead the bulls to the playoffs with injuries you dumb f**k. HEALTHY the bulls are a playoff team without rose. you don't win mvp for staying healthy
 7 years ago '04        #425
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 beast mode said:
bulls would still be a playoff team with rose you dumb f**k. n*gga you act like only a team with a great pg can make the playoffs. jrue holiday is the greatest pg ever???? are the 76ers in the playoffs though??? a team in the east with boozer deng and noah would make the playoffs. does rose make them better of course he does but that's my point. you clown a.ss n*ggaz actually think the bulls would be in the lottery without rose
You really think C.J. Watson would lead us to the playoffs? You really think C.J. Watson would have led the Bulls to the same record that they have right now considering the injuries that happened to Boozer and Noah? Take Rose out the lineup along with Noah being injured right now and this is what you have:

C.J. Watson
Keith Bogans
Luol Deng
Carlos Boozer
Kurt Thomas

C'mon now, who can create their own shot or set up others, not Watson...That n*gga Watson just wanna chuck up shots when he's in the game... n*gga you are really on fmoney status, cause you don't even know what you're talking about
 7 years ago '10        #426
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 PEK said:
I been came to that conclusion go check the Rose is top 10 player thread. This post confirms how low your reading comprehension skills are, I said Roe was MVP on page 1 yet you think it took page 24. Your school system and parents failed you big time.
check another thread??? why the f**k would i do that??? if you said rose was mvp on page 1 then came back and said rose is elite 24 pages in then by your own admission your redundant :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #427
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 knowughetto said:
You really think C.J. Watson would lead us to the playoffs? You really think C.J. Watson would have led the Bulls to the same record that they have right now considering the injuries that happened to Boozer and Noah? Take Rose out the lineup along with Noah being injured right now and this is what you have:

C.J. Watson
Keith Bogans
Luol Deng
Carlos Boozer
Kurt Thomas

C'mon now, who can create their own shot or set up others, not Watson...That n*gga Watson just wanna chuck up shots when he's in the game... n*gga you are really on fmoney status, cause you don't even know what you're talking about
ONCE AGAIN if your going to make up a situation why the f**k would you include injuries???? you n*ggaz are some of thEE dumbest n*ggaz around. what part of the bulls healthy are a playoff team without rose don't you comprehend????
 7 years ago '08        #428
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 beast mode said:
check another thread??? why the f**k would i do that??? if you said rose was mvp on page 1 then came back and said rose is elite 24 pages in then by your own admission your redundant :dancingcool:
The word is "you're" dumb a.ss. The rest of your post is equally as stupid as your f**ked up grammar. Your parents and school failed badly.
 7 years ago '05        #429
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 beast mode said:
ONCE AGAIN if your going to make up a situation why the f**k would you include injuries???? you n*ggaz are some of thEE dumbest n*ggaz around. what part of the bulls healthy are a playoff team without rose don't you comprehend????
But what part of when you are factoring in THIS YEARS MVP, should you NOT FACTOR IN WHAT HAS GONE ON THIS YEAR ALSO?

If the Bulls were healthy all year, we would be in the playoffs no doubt, and likely be just behind the Knicks this year.. With that SAID. If the Bulls didn't have Rose, and going through the injuries we went through, we would be hanging on BARELY to the 8th seed.

If you think C.J Watson could have carried us through that injury bug for an entire first half of the season, then you really lack basketball I.Q..

There are no what ifs when determining this years MVP.. we can only go back what has happened this season, and thats going to determine who wins it.. Fact is Rose has carried the biggest load, got a team top 3 that has been injured all year to key components and kept them together..

Bron is great, Bron is special, and Bron will likely win 3 more MVP's.. But LeBron has NOT been the most valuable player to his team this year..

Going through what the Heat went through this year, without LeBron, they would be on pace to win 45-50 games still with Bosh/Wade... Wade carried his team last year to 45wins, you think he couldn't improve on that with Bosh in a bigger role he USE TO HAVING?

Now the Bulls without Rose suffering through all their injuries win no more than 35games. To many injuries to to many key players.. not because we lack talent, its just cause the talent wasnt able to be on the basketball court.

That right there defines MVP, a player capable to keep his team amongst the elites when his best players have been hurt and missing all year.. That DEFINES VALUE.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 02:43 PM..
 02-18-2011, 02:38 PM         #430
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
how the f**k you gonna say "how many games would the bulls won with cj and injuries" n*gga log off bx you clown a.ss n*gga. slap your mom for not swallowing you. OF COURSE cj ain't gonna lead the bulls to the playoffs with injuries you dumb f**k. HEALTHY the bulls are a playoff team without rose. you don't win mvp for staying healthy
ur f**king retarded a.ss said CJ Watson would lead the Bulls to the playoffs...well D Rose has backpacked us through injuries which are part of the game..so CJ would have to have
done the same thing..ur f**king stupid as hell kid..get the f**k off Boxden..i just made
a new name after being off for a long time and i prolly already got more respect from people
on this website than ur f**king dumbass..ignorant as hell..
dumbass cant just admit hes wrong, hes gotta say stupid s**t over and over again just for the sake of trying to make some argument that will never stand.
 7 years ago '10        #431
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 PEK said:
The word is "you're" dumb a.ss. The rest of your post is equally as stupid as your f**ked up grammar. Your parents and school failed badly.
so resorting to being a grimmer check enforcer on a forum while eluding the point lets me now you'RE mad!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #432
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
that n*gga beast mode was a failure when he was born.
 7 years ago '10        #433
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
ur f**king retarded a.ss said CJ Watson would lead the Bulls to the playoffs...well D Rose has backpacked us through injuries which are part of the game..so CJ would have to have
done the same thing..ur f**king stupid as hell kid..get the f**k off Boxden..i just made
a new name after being off for a long time and i prolly already got more respect from people
on this website than ur f**king dumbass..ignorant as hell..
dumbass cant just admit hes wrong, hes gotta say stupid s**t over and over again just for the sake of trying to make some argument that will never stand.
show me where i said cj would LEAD the bulls to the playoffs????? i'll wait......n*ggaz looking for respect on a internet forum????
 02-18-2011, 02:40 PM         #434
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur telling us not to create a situation involving injuries..but ur creating the situation with us not having Rose and starting Watson... n*gga u dumb
 7 years ago '10        #435
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
But what part of when you are factoring in THIS YEARS MVP, should you NOT FACTOR IN WHAT HAS GONE ON THIS YEAR ALSO?

If the Bulls were healthy all year, we would be in the playoffs no doubt, and likely be just behind the Knicks this year.. With that SAID. If the Bulls didn't have Rose, and going through the injuries we went through, we would be hanging on BARELY to the 8th seed.

If you think C.J Watson could have carried us through that injury bug for an entire first half of the season, then you really lack basketball I.Q..

There are no what ifs when determining this years MVP.. we can only go back what has happened this season, and thats going to determine who wins it.. Fact is Rose has carried the biggest load, got a team top 3 that has been injured all year to key components and kept them together..

Bron is great, Bron is special, and Bron will likely win 3 more MVP's.. But LeBron has NOT been the most valuable player to his team this year..
i agree with your post except ONCE AGAIN where the f**k did i say cj would carry or lead the bulls to anything????
 7 years ago '08        #436
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 beast mode said:
so resorting to being a grimmer check enforcer on a forum while eluding the point lets me now you'RE mad!!!!
You f**king dummy.
 7 years ago '04        #437
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
show me where i said cj would LEAD the bulls to the playoffs????? i'll wait......n*ggaz looking for respect on a internet forum????
n*gga you said that the Bulls will make the playoffs without Rose..That means Watson will be the starting PG..He's the one that would have to command the offense and set up...don't b**ch up and make excuses because we are all exposing you...
 7 years ago '04        #438
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
i agree with your post except ONCE AGAIN where the f**k did i say cj would carry or lead the bulls to anything????
So you're saying Luol Deng would lead the Bulls to the playoffs? n*gga you are worse than a female on her period...Just stop posting..
 02-18-2011, 02:46 PM         #439
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u named four starters besides Rose and said we would be a playoff team, with Watson being our backup PG he would be starting in his place..
now factor in the injuries Rose has dealt with this year, n ur telling me with Watson runnin the show we would be sitting anywhere higher than maybe the 7th or 8th seed?..ill wait for another person with some common sense to agree to that..and dont worry ill wait....again......
 7 years ago '10        #440
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 knowughetto said:
n*gga you said that the Bulls will make the playoffs without Rose..That means Watson will be the starting PG..He's the one that would have to command the offense and set up...don't b**ch up and make excuses because we are all exposing you...
cj on a healthy bulls team would make the play offs bulls fans even admitted that dumb f**k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy