Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #401
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
I would like to see yall Top 5 for MVP considerations so I can see if n*ggas are dumb, hating or being objective

Mine is:

1. Rose
2. Lebron
3. Ginoboli
4. Howard
5. Dirk

Edit: Flip Dirk and Howard

Last edited by Tmac225; 02-18-2011 at 01:53 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #402
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 beast mode said:
your "offensive" argument has been k!lled a long time ago. you n*ggaz average 1 point less than dallas and 3 points less than miami yet your crying like you have no offensive help and what don't you get about lebron took a s**ttier team than the bulls to the number 1 rec in the nba.....rose with a better team than last years cavs are 5th best.....n*gga do you see why this is not an argument??? nobody said the defense is a deterrent to the "rose is mvp" argument. it's a deterrent to the fact you claim he has no help or that the team would be a lottery team without him.
Nobody said Rose doesn't have offensive help.. You are the one sayin we said this.. What we are saying is he doesn't have the help like LeBron James has.. Which is obvious, and asked to carry a bigger load than Lebron James.. Yet for some reason you continue to ignore this..

And then bring up these silly stats that "the team averages just 1 point and 3 points shy away from Miami and Dallas".. As if thats the only measurement to a good offense.. So explain to me why the Bulls are ranked 16th in offense if we are just as good as Dallas or Miami?

Explain that..
 02-18-2011, 01:54 PM         #403
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
your "offensive" argument has been k!lled a long time ago. you n*ggaz average 1 point less than dallas and 3 points less than miami yet your crying like you have no offensive help and what don't you get about lebron took a s**ttier team than the bulls to the number 1 rec in the nba.....rose with a better team than last years cavs are 5th best.....n*gga do you see why this is not an argument??? nobody said the defense is a deterrent to the "rose is mvp" argument. it's a deterrent to the fact you claim he has no help or that the team would be a lottery team without him.
we are talking about this years MVP right? not the past
im a huge Bulls fan..overall Lebron>Rose..but when it comes to this year
Rose is more valuable to his team..did u see our offense last night when
he sat the bench or any of the other games when hes sitting? s**t isnt pretty..
and ur arguemnt about overall ppg is stupid cuz we often struggle to put points on the board
at times..Miami has 3 primary scorers (who were the number one threat for their team last year) to turn to..Dallas has plenty players who create their own shot..so ur point is irrelevant..not to mention our offense is 16th overall in the NBA..last time I checked thats not elite
 7 years ago '04        #404
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:
Biggest Rose thread ever created that last for half of a season..

Damn, how can I forget about that one? This one is getting there though.
 7 years ago '05        #405
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i gave up on these n*ggas in here 5 pages ago. U dont know basketball if your saying LBJ doesnt have more help then Rose. rose is mvp rite now and best Pg in the league rite now. His team does not suck but from a talent point i can name 5-6 teams better then them. Yet he has everyone playing at a higher level.

is he the soley reason for them winning No but he is the biggest. But u cant have it both ways u cant say we cant give Rose most of the credit cause his team is good. but then on the other hand u wanna say clev is pure trash soley cause LBJ left. that typical double bx standard in here.I know u guys are haters but your hate shouldnt just blind your common sense but ic alot of u have no common sense
 7 years ago '04        #406
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i gave up on these n*ggas in here 5 pages ago. U dont know basketball if your saying LBJ doesnt have more help then Rose. rose is mvp rite now and best Pg in the league rite now. His team does not suck but from a talent point i can name 5-6 teams better then them. Yet he has everyone playing at a higher level.

is he the soley reason for them winning No but he is the biggest. But u cant have it both ways u cant say we cant give Rose most of the credit cause his team is good. but then on the other hand u wanna say clev is pure trash soley cause LBJ left. that typical double bx standard in here.I know u guys are haters but your hate shouldnt just blind your common sense but ic alot of u have no common sense
This...Its f**ked up that we live in a world today with a lot of people who lack common sense...But we can't expect nothing less from BX, because its full of people on here who lack common sense..People just talk wreckless just to get attention, because they are confused with who they are.
 7 years ago '10        #407
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Hold That said:
Nobody said Rose doesn't have offensive help.. You are the one sayin we said this.. What we are saying is he doesn't have the help like LeBron James has.. Which is obvious, and asked to carry a bigger load than Lebron James.. Yet for some reason you continue to ignore this..

And then bring up these silly stats that "the team averages just 1 point and 3 points shy away from Miami and Dallas".. As if thats the only measurement to a good offense.. So explain to me why the Bulls are ranked 16th in offense if we are just as good as Dallas or Miami?

Explain that..
you're ranked 18th because 17 more teames average more points n*gga but the separation is by mere % points. dallas is ranked 15th and average .5 more points than the bulls yet do you hear n*ggaz crying about dirk not having help or lebron having more help???? you're crying about ppg and offensive rank when it doesn't mean s**t what matter is differential. chicago is ranked 4th in differential. who gives a f**k about scoring 98ppg (which isn't bad at all) when you're holding teams to 91ppg
 7 years ago '04        #408
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
we are talking about this years MVP right? not the past
im a huge Bulls fan..overall Lebron>Rose..but when it comes to this year
Rose is more valuable to his team..did u see our offense last night when
he sat the bench or any of the other games when hes sitting? s**t isnt pretty..
and ur arguemnt about overall ppg is stupid cuz we often struggle to put points on the board
at times..Miami has 3 primary scorers (who were the number one threat for their team last year) to turn to..Dallas has plenty players who create their own shot..so ur point is irrelevant..not to mention our offense is 16th overall in the NBA..last time I checked thats not elite
that n*gga beast mode lacks common sense..He just talks to get attention, and its obvious that he's never acutally took the time to watch a Bulls game...I'm quite sure that he's just like everyone else that just look at Sportscenter highlights and boxscores...That n*gga is on fmoney status right now.
 02-18-2011, 02:06 PM         #409
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
that n*gga beast mode lacks common sense..He just talks to get attention, and its obvious that he's never acutally took the time to watch a Bulls game...I'm quite sure that he's just like everyone else that just look at Sportscenter highlights and boxscores...That n*gga is on fmoney status right now.
 knowughetto said:
This...Its f**ked up that we live in a world today with a lot of people who lack common sense...But we can't expect nothing less from BX, because its full of people on here who lack common sense..People just talk wreckless just to get attention, because they are confused with who they are.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:a greement1:
u k!llin it right now
 7 years ago '08        #410
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 Tmac225 said:
I would like to see yall Top 5 for MVP considerations so I can see if n*ggas are dumb, hating or being objective

Mine is:

1. Rose
2. Lebron
3. Ginoboli
4. Howard
5. Dirk

Edit: Flip Dirk and Howard
I disagree with Ginobli being 3. The Spurs are so balanced I cant wouldnt have Manu in my top 5, I feel Parker is just as important. Swap him with Durant. I'd have Wade and Kobe over him as well.
 7 years ago '10        #411
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

who the f**k said rose had more help than lebron??? nobody is making that argument
 7 years ago '04        #412
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
you're ranked 18th because 17 more teames average more points n*gga but the separation is by mere % points. dallas is ranked 15th and average .5 more points than the bulls yet do you hear n*ggaz crying about dirk not having help or lebron having more help???? you're crying about ppg and offensive rank when it doesn't mean s**t what matter is differential. chicago is ranked 4th in differential. who gives a f**k about scoring 98ppg (which isn't bad at all) when you're holding teams to 91ppg
So now Dirk doesn't have help? So having Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, Peja, Berera, Tyson Chandler, Kidd, Butler (take away the injury) is not help?

And you are really making a big deal out of a half a point more? I've never seen anyone on here talk about damn decimal points being the difference in stats until your dumbass came in here with that...Illogic at its finest.
 7 years ago '04        #413
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
who the f**k said rose had more help than lebron??? nobody is making that argument
But you're the same clown a.ss n*gga that says the Bulls would still be a playoff contending team without Rose and with C.J. Watson as the starting PG. You really just wanna say something stupid like "The Bulls would be better off without Rose, cause he takes away from Boozer and Deng's game."
 7 years ago '10        #414
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 knowughetto said:
So now Dirk doesn't have help? So having Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, Peja, Berera, Tyson Chandler, Kidd, Butler (take away the injury) is not help?

And you are really making a big deal out of a half a point more? I've never seen anyone on here talk about damn decimal points being the difference in stats until your dumbass came in here with that...Illogic at its finest.
wow you're a f**king idiot you agree with my point and don't even know it. dirk does have help as does rose n*gga are you that dumb????
 7 years ago '08        #415
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
Page 24. Rose is elite.
 02-18-2011, 02:19 PM         #416
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
But you're the same clown a.ss n*gga that says the Bulls would still be a playoff contending team without Rose and with C.J. Watson as the starting PG. You really just wanna say something stupid like "The Bulls would be better off without Rose, cause he takes away from Boozer and Deng's game."

02-18-2011, 02:20 PM         #417
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Page 24. Rose is elite.
:cool-smiley-009::rasta::cool-smiley-009::rasta::cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '10        #418
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 knowughetto said:
bulls would still be a playoff team with rose you dumb f**k. n*gga you act like only a team with a great pg can make the playoffs. jrue holiday is the greatest pg ever???? are the 76ers in the playoffs though??? a team in the east with boozer deng and noah would make the playoffs. does rose make them better of course he does but that's my point. you clown a.ss n*ggaz actually think the bulls would be in the lottery without rose
 7 years ago '10        #419
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 PEK said:
Page 24. Rose is elite.
rose is elite but you had to wait for a thread to go to 24 pages before coming to that conclusion???
 02-18-2011, 02:24 PM         #420
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
bulls would still be a playoff team with rose you dumb f**k. n*gga you act like only a team with a great pg can make the playoffs. jrue holiday is the greatest pg ever???? are the 76ers in the playoffs though??? a team in the east with boozer deng and noah would make the playoffs. does rose make them better of course he does but that's my point. you clown a.ss n*ggaz actually think the bulls would be in the lottery without rose
what would their record be with CJ starting this year...(including Boozers missed games and Noahs missed games)..dont worry ill wait........................

this dude stoopid with 2 o's
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy