Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #381
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:
I wouldn';t even say that.. Don't confuse the Heat fans with LeBron stans.. Joshdogg and 2pistolz who I disagree with all the time, are pretty good posters and aren't nearly as foolish as some of these bron stans..
when I say "Heat fans" I'm talking about them bandwagon a.ss posers who JUST became fans of the team and don't know s**t about their history. I have no problem with 2 Pistolz, but Joshdogg acts like a b**ch, I don't know why, but I must have said something that made that n*gga catch his period...
 7 years ago '07        #382
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
This page 22 and n*ggas trying to get across the same argument they had on Page 1

Either you hating or stupid if you don't think Rose is the MVP right now when but all the sports analyst and writers say he is
 7 years ago '04        #383
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 PEK said:
Find one post where a Bulls fan said Deng is an all star? Yall n*ggas is just making up s**t at this point.
check the all star reserve thread
 7 years ago '04        #384
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Let's keep it going. We've NEVER seen a D-Rose thread stay active for this long. The only one's that you see are LeBron threads, because damn there everyone is one that man's d!ck...Let them come in here and hate....The more they hate on Rose, the better it is, the more entertaining it is, and Rose continues to prove them wrong..
 7 years ago '09        #385
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
I dont like LeBron but he is the MVP easy. Only people that say Rose is are Bulls fans, people that dont like LeBron and maybe Charles Barkley.

Basically most f all the arguments I read here so far are homer based. Its Heat fans, Celtics fans and Bulls fans praising their guy or just discrediting the other guy for their own selfish reason.

I dont like any of those teams but I ama fan of the game and will speak truth unlike n*ggas blinded by their fan colored glasses.
 7 years ago '04        #386
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 Hold That said:
he's a borderline all-star.

And we said his name should be in All-Star considerations, never said he should go over "such and such player".. We said he should be atleast CONSIDERED.. And with that we were of course laughed at and mocked..

But when it comes to arguing against D.Rose, people NOW want to take the stance that OH DENG IS ALMOST AN ALL-STAR!!! It's funny how that works.. When Bulls fans show praise to a player, n*ggas hate just to hate.. But then these same n*ggas turn around and use the very same s**t they were hating on to help them argue against Rose..

b**ch made n*ggas at its finest.
rose will probably win and it wouldn't bother me if he did. i just see a lot of flip floppin when certain arguments come up. thats it
 7 years ago '10        #387
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Hold That said:
Deng is what he is, he's a player who can't really be your second option or 1st option on a championship team or even elite team.. We've tried that for what? 5 years now and wasn't elite..

With that said, he's a very good 3rd option, you don't have to run many plays for him, effective on both sides of the ball.. very quietly consistent in terms of getting his points.. he just dissapears in the 4th quarter of every game, but 6 years into his career, we already know this about Deng so it's not that alarming anymore, except for when Rose needs helps thats when n*ggas start complaining..

With that said, in no way does he compare to a third option like Bosh, who has carried teams to playoffs.. No matter how soft, or much of b**ch you want to say Bosh is, he's a legit player who can drop 23/11 if coach asked him to do so.. And do it efficiently.. And thats your 3rd option..
i agree obviously bosh is a bit better 3rd option that's not the point. nobody is arguing lebron doesn't have help....the fact is rose also has help. you n*ggaz are great at home decent on the road but the fact you n*ggaz play in the worst division in the nba which is helping that record stay afloat. don't get me wrong you guys have some quality wins but you guys are also 100-0 within that weak division which also helps you guys stay record wise as close as you are to the heat.

with a healthy noah,booz,deng the bulls without rose are still a playoff team in the east..(yes n*gga if the 76ers are a playoff team then so is a noah,booz deng team)
add rose and the bulls are an even better playoff team.

heat without lebron are a playoff team (still not better than atl,orl,bos,) but are still in a playoff team regardless but with lebron these n*ggaz are contenders to win it all. (not saying they will win it all) but they are contenders.
 7 years ago '07        #388
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
check the all star reserve thread
I said it he don't have to check and what I said was if you gonna reward the Celtics and the Heat record by giving them 4 and 3 all stars then the Bulls deserve 2 if not Boozer cause he was injured then Deng because he got better numbers than Ray Allen and just as good as Bosh
 7 years ago '10        #389
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
Isn't that amazing though? The PG who is in control of scoring/facilitating and doesn't have the talent of a second and third option that LeBron has, only has them 3 less points away from the Heat squad with 3 All-Stars and 2 top 5 players.. Amazing..

We already adressed that we were 9-7 on a circus trip with Luol Deng as our second option in scoring..

Rose just needed Boozer(someone who's not better than Bosh or Wade), to turn on the Jets and become amazing.. Boozer dropping 19/9 for us.. Imagine if Rose had a player putting up stats as close to his, like LeBron has with Wade..

We would be a f**kin dynasty...
first off shut the f**k up about scoring n*gga,who gives a f**k about deng having to be a 2nd option for 16 games,you still had noah putting up a double double on top on that. go ask the suns how much scoring a ton of points matter....boozer 19 and 10 is better than bosh n*gga stop b**chin'. a dynasty???
 7 years ago '05        #390
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 knowughetto said:
Let's keep it going. We've NEVER seen a D-Rose thread stay active for this long. The only one's that you see are LeBron threads, because damn there everyone is one that man's d!ck...Let them come in here and hate....The more they hate on Rose, the better it is, the more entertaining it is, and Rose continues to prove them wrong..
Biggest Rose thread ever created that last for half of a season..

02-18-2011, 01:29 PM         #391
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since when are Bulls fans the only ones pushin' Rose for MVP..im pretty sure on TNT last night all 3 analysts made a reference to him clearly winning it..not to mention half of the ESPN crew on their variety of different shows..
 7 years ago '05        #392
space
space
 beast mode said:
first off shut the f**k up about scoring n*gga,who gives a f**k about deng having to be a 2nd option for 16 games,you still had noah putting up a double double on top on that. go ask the suns how much scoring a ton of points matter....boozer 19 and 10 is better than bosh n*gga stop b**chin'. a dynasty???
So wait, we can't mention scoring but even though the most points wins the game? And if you don't have a superstar who can carry an offense you wind up losing.. Thats not important right?

And of course defense is important, LeBron had the top 3 ranked defense with the Cavs when he won his first MVP, did you use these very same defensive arguements against LeBron also? Just curious.. Was it only because of Mike Browns defensive genius that kept LeBron in those games?

Wait that sounds crazy doesn't it? Just as crazy as you n*ggas sound using that same dumb a.ss logic against Rose.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 01:33 PM..
 02-18-2011, 01:34 PM         #393
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
f**k do I need to be objective about when LeBron playing with one of the greatest sidekicks in the past 10 years... Outside of Kobe to Shaq, who will go down as a more talented sidekick than Wade..
how is that even relevant ? wish they had an IQ tests before lettin ppl become members on BX... way 2 many retards in here
 7 years ago '10        #394
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
So wait, we can't mention scoring but even though the most points wins the game? And if you don't have a superstar who can carry an offense you wind up losing.. Thats not important right?

And of course defense is important, LeBron had the top 3 ranked defense with the Cavs when he won his first MVP, did you use these very same defensive arguements against the Cavs also? Just curious..
wow n*gga are you comparing the bulls to last years cavs??? with that weak a.ss offense lebron lead cavs to the best rec in the nba my n*gga bulls have the 5th best rec in the nba right now but last year on the cavs did lebron have somebody (deng) that averaged 17-18ppg???? NOPE....did he have a n*gga that can average a double double last year (boozer or healthy noah) NOPE. lets not compare this years bulls to last years cavs
 7 years ago '05        #395
space
space
 smithahr said:
how is that even relevant ? wish they had an IQ tests before lettin ppl become members on BX... way 2 many retards in here
It's relevant to this thread thats been mostly Rose vs LeBron in which what we been discussing for the past 15-20 pages.. You were saying I'm not objective to anyone else winning it besides Rose right?

Or was you just coming in pretending to be smart and just trying to hate on me without discussing the topic at hand.
 7 years ago '07        #396
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
Why n*ggas always talking bout our division when in fact every body in the east play everybody in our division at least 3 times but yet and still The Pacers, Pistons, Cavs,Bucks all have wins over the elite in the NBA..So why not take advantage of them 3 games and stop losing to so called scrubs in the Central Division

Last edited by Tmac225; 02-18-2011 at 01:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #397
space
space
 beast mode said:
wow n*gga are you comparing the bulls to last years cavs??? with that weak a.ss offense lebron lead cavs to the best rec in the nba my n*gga bulls have the 5th best rec in the nba right now but last year on the cavs did lebron have somebody (deng) that averaged 17-18ppg???? NOPE....did he have a n*gga that can average a double double last year (boozer or healthy noah) NOPE. lets not compare this years bulls to last years cavs
Which one is it??.. If you are going to use the Defensive arguement against Rose and say it's defense and defense only, atleast be consistent with LeBron in his prior years since his teams were tops in the league at defense but he had no offensive talent around him like you claim(which isn't true)..

But didn't a few post ago we weren't allowed to talk about offense? Didn't you say f**k scoring and stop mentioning it? Or am I only allowed to mention scoring when it fits your agenda? Which one is it??..
 02-18-2011, 01:42 PM         #398
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
It's relevant to this thread thats been mostly Rose vs LeBron in which what we been discussing for the past 15-20 pages.. You were saying I'm not objective to anyone else winning it besides Rose right?

Or was you just coming in pretending to be smart and just trying to hate on me without discussing the topic at hand.
i dont need to pretend to be something i already am... u said all fans are haters, i said we aint, im a Knicks fan, rose is the mvp so far... me objective, u d!ckridin, plain and simple and if somebody else was a worthy mvp u sure as hell wouldnt be objective about it, instead u would be hating.... coz thats u
 7 years ago '05        #399
space
space
 smithahr said:
i dont need to pretend to be something i already am... u said all fans are haters, i said we aint, im a Knicks fan, rose is the mvp so far... me objective, u d!ckridin, plain and simple and if somebody else was a worthy mvp u sure as hell wouldnt be objective about it, instead u would be hating.... coz thats u
Well excuse me if you are 1 out of the 15 who say Rose is the MVP.. And besides, I bet nobody in this thread has seen you post before in this section BESIDES in this particular thread..

Congrats to being the first objective Knicks fan to admitt Rose is the MVP..

When you have 10 Knicks fans who come in every Rose thread/Bulls Game thread/Bulls discussion thread hating.. It's not like I'm going to go out my way searching for the one n*gga who isn't hating.. Sorry, just not going to do it, so I lumped your a.ss in with the rest of the retards..

You should be going at the people who make your fan base look bad, and not me for calling it how I see it.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 01:47 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #400
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
Which one is it??.. If you are going to use the Defensive arguement against Rose and say it's defense and defense only, atleast be consistent with LeBron in his prior years since his teams were tops in the league at defense but he had no offensive talent around him like you claim(which isn't true)..

But didn't a few post ago we weren't allowed to talk about offense? Didn't you say f**k scoring and stop mentioning it? Or am I only aloud to mention scoring when it fits your agenda? Which one is it??..
your "offensive" argument has been k!lled a long time ago. you n*ggaz average 1 point less than dallas and 3 points less than miami yet your crying like you have no offensive help and what don't you get about lebron took a s**ttier team than the bulls to the number 1 rec in the nba.....rose with a better team than last years cavs are 5th best.....n*gga do you see why this is not an argument??? nobody said the defense is a deterrent to the "rose is mvp" argument. it's a deterrent to the fact you claim he has no help or that the team would be a lottery team without him.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy