Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #361
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 deemoney23 said:
@ n*ggaz trying to over-rate Deng. He is a decent to good player, who is limited athletically and is not a great finisher at the basket. He clearly isnt a first option and not a good 2nd option either, hence why we went and got Boozer. He's played well this year, extended his range out to the 3pt line and has played solid D.... But if you think, he would put up the same numbers or better with no DRose on this team, u :cool-smiley-009: that good!

Now before u come back with the "I'm saying Rose is the whole team argument" all I'm saying is he makes the game easier for Deng which is helping him play better since Deng can't get or create his own shots.
WHO SAID HE WAS GREAT???? n*gga who said he was a 2nd option???? AGAIN,n*ggaz said deng was a product of rose,that was a lie and i backed it up so cut it out with the "n*ggaz are over rating deng" s**t know give the n*gga credit and stop acting like his 18 ppg and defense don't help the team
 7 years ago '05        #362
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
 beast mode said:
and tibs is a great coach and his doin his thing but don't act like he's 100% responsible for the bulls defense,tibs is not out their playing defense. if tibs coached the knicks you best believe the knicks would not be tops in defense. i give credit where it's due and some does go to tibs but you're giving the bulls no credit it cut the rose propaganda out
I already posted in this thread saying Rose gets credit for carrying a offense thats ranked 16-18th and Thibs gets credit for engineering the #1 defense.

I have to keep posting the same s**t over and over because there's a new bron stan or Rose hater which ever position you fall into that enters this thread.. And all of you guys are saying the same s**t, posing the same questions and bringing forth the same arguments.

I'm out though 14 pages.. Gonna be twice that when Rose is holding up the trophy..
 7 years ago '04        #363
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
at deng not being great but people was making a case for him being an all star. so which one is it?
 7 years ago '08        #364
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 3450 3450
 justinjones said:
at deng not being great but people was making a case for him being an all star. so which one is it?
Find one post where a Bulls fan said Deng is an all star? Yall n*ggas is just making up s**t at this point.
 7 years ago '05        #365
space
space
 justinjones said:
he's a borderline all-star.

And we said his name should be in All-Star considerations, never said he should go over "such and such player".. We said he should be atleast CONSIDERED.. And with that we were of course laughed at and mocked..

But when it comes to arguing against D.Rose, people NOW want to take the stance that OH DENG IS ALMOST AN ALL-STAR!!! It's funny how that works.. When Bulls fans show praise to a player, n*ggas hate just to hate.. But then these same n*ggas turn around and use the very same s**t they were hating on to help them argue against Rose..

b**ch made n*ggas at its finest.
 7 years ago '09        #366
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 justinjones said:
Oh and dont forget the Bulls fans that wanted to keep him instead of sending him for Melo. Dont forget the Bulls fans that argued against others who said The Bulls should do this deal asap saying Deng wasnt close to Melo and their response was Deng is really good.
 7 years ago '08        #367
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 beast mode said:
and tibs is a great coach and his doin his thing but don't act like he's 100% responsible for the bulls defense,tibs is not out their playing defense. if tibs coached the knicks you best believe the knicks would not be tops in defense. i give credit where it's due and some does go to tibs but you're giving the bulls no credit it cut the rose propaganda out
Find a post where a Bulls fans said Thibs aint doin a good job. Do yall haters have voices in your head or something?
 7 years ago '07        #368
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 beast mode said:
WHO SAID HE WAS GREAT???? n*gga who said he was a 2nd option???? AGAIN,n*ggaz said deng was a product of rose,that was a lie and i backed it up so cut it out with the "n*ggaz are over rating deng" s**t know give the n*gga credit and stop acting like his 18 ppg and defense don't help the team

In your prev post it sounded like u were boosting the n*ggaz worth, but whatever... I never said he doesn't help the team, the point I was making is, don't act like his game isn't flourishing playing with Rose. It totally takes pressure off Deng offensively playing with him & Boozer.
 7 years ago '10        #369
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
I already posted in this thread saying Rose gets credit for carrying a offense thats ranked 16-18th and Thibs gets credit for engineering the #1 defense.

I have to keep posting the same s**t over and over because there's a new bron stan or Rose hater which ever position you fall into that enters this thread.. And all of you guys are saying the same s**t, posing the same questions and bringing forth the same arguments.

I'm out though 14 pages.. Gonna be twice that when Rose is holding up the trophy..
n*gga crying about the bulls offense when they average 3 less than miami rose hater? no i said this n*gga was a candidate just not a front runner. n*ggaz were 9-7 without boozer and n*ggaz wanna act like that was just beyond amazing
 7 years ago '08        #370
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Oh and dont forget the Bulls fans that wanted to keep him instead of sending him for Melo. Dont forget the Bulls fans that argued against others who said The Bulls should do this deal asap saying Deng wasnt close to Melo and their response was Deng is really good.
Find a post where a Bulls fan said dont trade Deng for Melo? We said dont trade Noah because good centers are hard to by? Yall n*ggas delusional.
 7 years ago '10        #371
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
In your prev post it sounded like u were boosting the n*ggaz worth, but whatever... I never said he doesn't help the team, the point I was making is, don't act like his game isn't flourishing playing with Rose. It totally takes pressure off Deng offensively playing with him & Boozer.
does it help yes but AGAIN don't act like deng hasn't averaged more points on better fg% before rose ever got their. im saying deng is not a product of rose
 7 years ago '07        #372
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:

Who the f**k said that?? Thats hard to believe, pretty sure u are making s**t up to continue your argument
 7 years ago '04        #373
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:

That n*gga beast mode is a clown just like every other "Heat fan" or Lebron stan...If its not about LeBron, they are all quick to come around and hate on the next man..They do not give credit to another player when that credit is due...

And we've asked that n*gga plenty of times about taking LeBron off the Heat, and you see that he's either afraid of answering the question, or he would give all kinds of excuses in the world...but he comes in here and says that we would still be a top 5 team with C.J. Watson as our starting PG...
 7 years ago '08        #374
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 beast mode said:
n*gga crying about the bulls offense when they average 3 less than miami rose hater? no i said this n*gga was a candidate just not a front runner. n*ggaz were 9-7 without boozer and n*ggaz wanna act like that was just beyond amazing
Actually it was 9-6 and that was after a 7 game road trip against some of the best teams in the west.
 7 years ago '04        #375
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
does it help yes but AGAIN don't act like deng hasn't averaged more points on better fg% before rose ever got their. im saying deng is not a product of rose
Deng has been doing the same thing when Rose got here...We can all say the same thing about D-Wade..but you don't wanna admit that.
 7 years ago '05        #376
space
space
 beast mode said:
Deng is what he is, he's a player who can't really be your second option or 1st option on a championship team or even elite team.. We've tried that for what? 5 years now and wasn't elite..

With that said, he's a very good 3rd option, you don't have to run many plays for him, effective on both sides of the ball.. very quietly consistent in terms of getting his points.. he just dissapears in the 4th quarter of every game, but 6 years into his career, we already know this about Deng so it's not that alarming anymore, except for when Rose needs helps thats when n*ggas start complaining..

With that said, in no way does he compare to a third option like Bosh, who has carried teams to playoffs.. No matter how soft, or much of b**ch you want to say Bosh is, he's a legit player who can drop 23/11 if coach asked him to do so.. And do it efficiently.. And thats your 3rd option..
 7 years ago '07        #377
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
 beast mode said:

Yeah, one f**kin' season when we swept the heat in the playoffs. That was his career year and we chose him over Gordon and paid him all that got damn money on a long term deal ... You make it sound like this n*gga has had a consistent career. He has been up and down with his game and his injuries since he came into the league.
 7 years ago '05        #378
space
space
 knowughetto said:
That n*gga beast mode is a clown just like every other "Heat fan" or Lebron stan...If its not about LeBron, they are all quick to come around and hate on the next man..They do not give credit to another player when that credit is due...

And we've asked that n*gga plenty of times about taking LeBron off the Heat, and you see that he's either afraid of answering the question, or he would give all kinds of excuses in the world...but he comes in here and says that we would still be a top 5 team with C.J. Watson as our starting PG...
I wouldn';t even say that.. Don't confuse the Heat fans with LeBron stans.. Joshdogg and 2pistolz who I disagree with all the time, are pretty good posters and aren't nearly as foolish as some of these bron stans..
 7 years ago '04        #379
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
Find a post where a Bulls fan said dont trade Deng for Melo? We said dont trade Noah because good centers are hard to by? Yall n*ggas delusional.
This..These n*ggas are always reaching for attention..So they have to make up s**t just to feel appreciated...

Attention wh0ore a.ss n*ggas.
 7 years ago '05        #380
space
space
 beast mode said:
Isn't that amazing though? The PG who is in control of scoring/facilitating and doesn't have the talent of a second and third option that LeBron has, only has them 3 less points away from the Heat squad with 3 All-Stars and 2 top 5 players.. Amazing..

We already adressed that we were 9-7 on a circus trip with Luol Deng as our second option in scoring..

Rose just needed Boozer(someone who's not better than Bosh or Wade), to turn on the Jets and become amazing.. Boozer dropping 19/9 for us.. Imagine if Rose had a player putting up stats as close to his, like LeBron has with Wade..

We would be a f**kin dynasty...

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 01:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy