Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #341
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 PEK said:
You f**king idiot. If CJ watson was starting would Deng get the same looks as he does now? If you think so k!ll yourself.
nobody said cj watson was rose you dumb f**k,the clown said rose is the reason deng is scoring and efficient due to rose when that's not true hence the fact deng has averaged more points more efficiently before rose so while rose does help deng already proved he is a good player on his own not because all the sudden rose came along now deng is good
 7 years ago '05        #342
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 beast mode said:
but the bulls are a top defensive team in the nba....i swear n*ggaz are so focused on scoring flashy then the game itself. bulls are not a 1 man team cut that s**t out.
And thats where Thibs should get credit.. And Rose should get credit for carrying a 18th ranked offensive team..

Heat are ranked 4th in defense and 4th in offense.. I would love for you to sit here and tell me that Lebron is the only reason for that and Wade and Bosh aren't that good without him..
 7 years ago '09        #343
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 Hold That said:
No, your first comment started with.. "what has rose done his first two years, ESPECIALLY GETTING ELIMINTATEDINT HE FIRST ROUND"

Then I asked you so what did LeBron or any of the other players do in their first two years of the post season..

Then you started talking about other regular season bulls**t. Somehow avoiding the fact that Cp3,Deron,LeBron, wasn't doing a god damn thing their first two years..

Only D-Wade and Melo were doing damage..
You didn't ask about the postseason...stop making stuff up. That was an entirely different exchange. You are attempting to redirect the conversation away from your contradictory post and onto an entirely different conversation between me and G-Unit..

and here's what you said

Hold That said:
What was Kobe,LeBron, and Melo doing in their first 2 seasons?

what was CP3 doing? or Deron?

Funny how you try to hate on Rose, but your expectation level for a player not done with his 3rd year, is insanely high right now.. Especially for a post season.. That alone is a sign of respect..

Hell you don't even expect that out of the n*gga in your avy Monta Ellis..
No mention of post season success at all for the others lol. Not even inferred. You love the semantic arguments.
 7 years ago '09        #344
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
Hold That's argument style:

Find one thing Rose has over others no matter how minuscule it is. Hammer it home

Wash/Rinse/Repeat
 7 years ago '10        #345
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
No, your first comment started with.. "what has rose done his first two years, ESPECIALLY GETTING ELIMINATED IN THE FIRST ROUND"

Then I asked you so what did LeBron or any of the other players do in their first two years of the post season..

Then you started talking about other regular season bulls**t. Somehow avoiding the fact that Cp3,Deron,LeBron, wasn't doing a god damn thing their first two years..

Only D-Wade and Melo were doing damage in the playoffs..

How about you look it up, so you can see how off track you were.
damage in the playoffs??? wade was but melo wasn't doin no f**kin damage n*gga,unless you consider 15 ppg on 32% shooting his first year in the playoffs damage.
 7 years ago '05        #346
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
You didn't ask about the postseason...stop making stuff up. That was an entirely different exchange. You are attempting to redirect the conversation away from your contradictory post and onto an entirely different conversation between me and G-Unit..

and here's what you said

No mention of post season success at all for the others lol. Not even inferred. You love the semantic arguments.
No mention? funny where it says "its funny how you have insanely high expectations for a player ESPECIALLY FOR A POSTSEASON"... But you like the rest of the bx clowns suffer from "selective reading"
 7 years ago '07        #347
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 beast mode said:
but the bulls are a top defensive team in the nba....i swear n*ggaz are so focused on scoring flashy then the game itself. bulls are not a 1 man team cut that s**t out.
ok great answer and I was expecting it now let me get to my point..

without Rose they would still be the #1 defensive team right or wrong???

Offensively they would not still be 16th right or wrong????

Last edited by Tmac225; 02-18-2011 at 12:47 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #348
space
space
 beast mode said:
damage in the playoffs??? wade was but melo wasn't doin no f**kin damage n*gga,unless you consider 15 ppg on 32% shooting his first year in the playoffs damage.
Wade wasn't getting noticed his rookie year it was all Melo/LeBron media love fest, and until the playoffs, if you actually watched that series Wade had some very clutch moments in that game, and actually made a name for himself in that very post season, and that was when people started to include him in the Melo/LeBron discussions was because of THAT post season..

REAL MIAMI FANS WILL AGREE. But you wouldn't know because you really don't follow basketball, you just follow LeBron..

And why do you even have a heat Logo in your sig? SHould be a LeBron logo or his face.. You barely know anything about the team or its history..
 7 years ago '09        #349
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
No mention? funny where it says "its funny how you have insanely high expectations for a player ESPECIALLY FOR A POSTSEASON"... But you like the rest of the bx clowns suffer from "selective reading"
"for the others" didn't read? You focus only on semantics.
 7 years ago '10        #350
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Hold That said:
And thats where Thibs should get credit.. And Rose should get credit for carrying a 18th ranked offensive team..

Heat are ranked 4th in defense and 4th in offense.. I would love for you to sit here and tell me that Lebron is the only reason for that and Wade and Bosh aren't that good without him..
miami is ranked 10th in offense at 101. ppg and bulls are 18th at 98ppg n*gga you're talking a 3 point difference like that is the most outrageous s**t in the world you n*ggaz average 1 point less than the mavs. cut it out with this rose has no help but lebron does. both these n*ggaz got help.
 7 years ago '09        #351
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
 Hold That said:
Thats what we dealing with on BX.. They literally comparing a player who is the franchise #1 option to a players who piggy backed HOF talent..

Magic was a HELL OF A PLAYER. But lets not act like he didn't come in with James Worthy and Kareem on his squad.. And he said if he didn't get drafted by the Lakers he would have returned back to school..
You continue to show you're an idiot and dont know s**t. Magic was winning NBA titles when Worthy was running with Jordan at UNC.
Its official. Hold That, G-Unit, PEK have all shown the ability to be ignored. Responding to them from this day forth makes you the dummy.
 7 years ago '05        #352
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
"for the others" didn't read? You focus only on semantics.
Like I said your inability to stay on topic, just shows you didn't have an arguement like most people on this board.. When they can't stay on topic and argue a point, they take it completely somewhere else.. Either arguing about something else that wasn't even being discussed, or proceed to start calling someone a stan and shower out the insults..
 7 years ago '09        #353
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Tmac225 said:
ok great answer and I was expecting it now let me get to my point..

without Rose they would still be the #1 defensive team right or wrong???

Offensively they would not still be 16th right or wrong????
Since Rose does not anchor them on D, it would be around the same level.

On O it's hard to tell. Rose dominates the action so much, so he obviously produces a lot offense. On the other hand, he turns it over a lot and shows a low percentage. It depends on what he's replaced with. CJ Watson? They'd be worse. Maybe if Boozer was healthy the entire time, and they ran it through him...maybe it'd be better.
 7 years ago '07        #354
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Hold That said:
Wade wasn't getting noticed his rookie year it was all Melo/LeBron media love fest, and until the playoffs, if you actually watched that series Wade had some very clutch moments in that game, and actually made a name for himself in that very post season, and that was when people started to include him in the Melo/LeBron discussions was because of THAT post season..

REAL MIAMI FANS WILL AGREE. But you wouldn't know because you really don't follow basketball, you just follow LeBron..

And why do you even have a heat Logo in your sig? SHould be a LeBron logo or his face.. You barely know anything about the team or its history..

he did agree wade was doing damage, not carmelo tho
 7 years ago '09        #355
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
Like I said your inability to stay on topic, just shows you didn't have an arguement like most people on this board.. When they can't stay on topic and argue a point, they take it completely somewhere else.. Either arguing about something else that wasn't even being discussed, or proceed to start calling someone a stan and shower out the insults..
That's exactly what you just did in thiis exchange between us
 7 years ago '05        #356
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You continue to show you're an idiot and dont know s**t. Magic was winning NBA titles when Worthy was running with Jordan at UNC.
Its official. Hold That, G-Unit, PEK have all shown the ability to be ignored. Responding to them from this day forth makes you the dummy.
So we going to act like he didn't say he wouldn't have went to the Lakers if Kareem wasn't on the team? We just going to over look that?

Magic Johnson would have returned to Michigan State rather than play for the Chicago Bulls.

“I’d have stayed in school,” he said here Tuesday, standing alone outside Gate 3 1/2 of Chicago Stadium, the house that could have been his. “A coin toss changed the course of my whole life.”

“I wouldn’t have played here,” Johnson said on the eve of Game 2 of the NBA finals between his team and the team that could have been his. “The only reason I came out was to play with Kareem and the Lakers.“
 7 years ago '07        #357
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 beast mode said:
nobody said cj watson was rose you dumb f**k,the clown said rose is the reason deng is scoring and efficient due to rose when that's not true hence the fact deng has averaged more points more efficiently before rose so while rose does help deng already proved he is a good player on his own not because all the sudden rose came along now deng is good
@ n*ggaz trying to over-rate Deng. He is a decent to good player, who is limited athletically and is not a great finisher at the basket. He clearly isnt a first option and not a good 2nd option either, hence why we went and got Boozer. He's played well this year, extended his range out to the 3pt line and has played solid D.... But if you think, he would put up the same numbers or better with no DRose on this team, u :cool-smiley-009: that good!

Now before u come back with the "I'm saying Rose is the whole team argument" all I'm saying is he makes the game easier for Deng which is helping him play better since Deng can't get or create his own shots.
 7 years ago '07        #358
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
400 posts....damn shyt shouldn't have gone past page 5
 7 years ago '10        #359
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
and tibs is a great coach and his doin his thing but don't act like he's 100% responsible for the bulls defense,tibs is not out their playing defense. if tibs coached the knicks you best believe the knicks would not be tops in defense. i give credit where it's due and some does go to tibs but you're giving the bulls no credit it cut the rose propaganda out
 7 years ago '09        #360
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
 deemoney23 said:
@ this n*gga trying to say Tony Parker & Rondo led their teams to championships ... The only n*gga who gets cred for that their first two years is Magic, and he had a really good team already.
I guess I gotta lump you in with the others. I wasnt saying those guys get credit for leading teams to titles. I was just responding to an idiot that tried to say Rose didnt get out the 1st round because he was in his 1st year and 2nd year. They clearly werent the sole reasons for the team winning the title except for Magic.

That n*gga Magic was a beast. Lakers wasnt winning s**t with Kareem and them before he got there. n*ggas was barely making it out the first round before Magic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy