Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
 142
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #321
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 PEK said:
How about you go show where that was said. Nobody has ever said Rose does it alone. He has less help than Lebron but no one does it alone and no one said otherwise.
How about you go read the thread and see. If you see any deleted posts by bulls fans then those are some of them. Also, go read any of the daily 43 threads about Rose or that end up turning into a Rose for MVP thread thanks to a couple of people here. The s**t is there homie.
 7 years ago '09        #322
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1377 1377
 Hold That said:
You responding by saying he averaged 27 7 7.. Ok if that was a response to the post season Rose average 27 7 4 in the post season last year.. Oh wait but LeBron didn't make the post season his first two years now did he?

Now tell me what the others were doing in the post season?
That wasn't response to that...Stop making stuff up.

 Hold That said:
Lets be real a Bron stan only argument is his regular season award, thats why they so nervous he might not actually win one this year...
My response: But then what does Rose have? RoY? It's a clear attempt to attack a contradictory statement. You say that LeBron fans use the MVPs to make up for his lack of post season success, while all the time pimping Rose for MVP who has even less post season success.

You never mentioned Rose' post season numbers in this exchange.
 7 years ago '08        #323
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Fly 2ndComing said:
How about you go read the thread and see. If you see any deleted posts by bulls fans then those are some of them. Also, go read any of the daily 43 threads about Rose or that end up turning into a Rose for MVP thread thanks to a couple of people here. The s**t is there homie.
I've read every bulls related for the last 3 years. That s**t aint been said. You just have a problem with reading comprehension.
 7 years ago '07        #324
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4811 4811
 Hold That said:
You responding by saying he averaged 27 7 7.. Ok if that was a response to the post season Rose average 27 7 4 in the post season last year.. Oh wait but LeBron didn't make the post season his first two years now did he? In a weak a.ss eastern conference

Now tell me what the others were doing in the post season their first two years?
tha idiocy is strong in this 1
whens tha last cleve made tha playoffs b4 lebron?
now whens tha last time tha bulls made tha playoffs b4 rose?
 7 years ago '10        #325
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Got Cheeve? said:
You're wrong sir look at the two teams when you take away Rose and LeBron.

CJ Watson
Keith Bogans
Luol Deng
Carlos Boozer
Kurt Thomas

Bench:
Taj Gibson
Kyle Korver
Ronnie Brewer
Omer Asik
Brian Scalabrine
James Johnson


Chalmers
Wade
James Jones
Chris Bosh
Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Bench:
Eddie House
Eric Dampier
Joel Anthony
Carlos Arroyo
Juwan Howard
Jamaal Magloire

you're trying to tell me the Bulls have a better roster or are even close? Chalmers, Wade, and Bosh > Watson, Deng, and Boozer

Rose is MVP

Without Rose Deng is way less effective and would never get the open shots he's getting now. Boozer same with all the attention Rose gets in traps EVERY GAME. What other player gets trapped every game?

really n*gga,deng only getting open shots cause of rose??? less efficient??? then why in 06-07 season did he average more points on a way better %??? rose is a beast but n*ggaz are STILL acting like he's a 1 man team. cut it out
 7 years ago '07        #326
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 r.burgundy said:
tha idiocy is strong in this 1
whens tha last cleve made tha playoffs b4 lebron?
now whens tha last time tha bulls made tha playoffs b4 rose?
exactly

cavs were a 17 win team b4 they drafted lebron
bulls were a 33 win team b4 they drafted rose, a team 1 year removed from the playoffs, a team the year b4 that beat the defending champs in the 1st round
 7 years ago '09        #327
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1377 1377
To address Hold That's point about LeBron not making the playoffs in a weak Eastern conference :

LeBron's rookie season his team went 35-47..one game out of the 8th seed. The lack of a true veteran leader on that squad hurt.

LeBron's second season 42-40...tied with New Jersey, but had lost the season series. Actually 1 game better than Rose's second year, just lost the wrong game.

It's not like the Cavs weren't competitive with a young team, they just didn't have the lucky breaks.

Let's also not pretend Rose went into the same situation as LeBron's either. The Baby Bulls already had a promising core that beat the Heat just a year earlier before. Deng misses some games and they get lucky in the lottery getting Rose.
 7 years ago '05        #328
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 r.burgundy said:
tha idiocy is strong in this 1
whens tha last cleve made tha playoffs b4 lebron?
now whens tha last time tha bulls made tha playoffs b4 rose?
we not talking about before,we are strictly discussing 2 years, because anything other than that is "excuses excuses" as xRapHeadx so wisely put it.. like I said if you don't have the ability to stay on topic, do not engage in talking with me.. I really don't have time to continue to entertain your foolishness.. Damn near every poster in this thread has acknowledged you as a dumb a.ss on the past 10 pages..
 7 years ago '08        #329
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3445 3445
 beast mode said:
really n*gga,deng only getting open shots cause of rose??? less efficient??? then why in 06-07 season did he average more points on a way better %??? rose is a beast but n*ggaz are STILL acting like he's a 1 man team. cut it out
You f**king idiot. If CJ watson was starting would Deng get the same looks as he does now? If you think so k!ll yourself.
 7 years ago '05        #330
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 xRapHeadx said:
To address Hold That's point about LeBron not making the playoffs in a weak Eastern conference :

LeBron's rookie season his team went 35-47..one game out of the 8th seed. The lack of a true veteran leader on that squad hurt.

LeBron's second season 42-40...tied with New Jersey, but had lost the season series. Actually 1 game better than Rose's second year, just lost the wrong game.

It's not like the Cavs weren't competitive with a young team, they just didn't have the lucky breaks.

Let's also not pretend Rose went into the same situation as LeBron's either. The Baby Bulls already had a promising core that beat the Heat just a year earlier before. Deng misses some games and they get lucky in the lottery getting Rose.
So it didn't stop Rose from carrying a team that was on a 9 game losing streak that traded away their 2 of their top 3 scorers from the year before in a tougher Eastern Conference than what LeBron was playing in his first 2 seasons.. Luol Deng injured, for most of the second half, and somehow ended 41-41... Like You said in the post before.. Anything other than results is "excuses excuses"

If LeBron wasn't doing s**t in his first two season then please don't come in this thread acting like D.Rose was suppose to be in the ECF in his first two seasons..
 7 years ago '09        #331
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 PEK said:
I've read every bulls related for the last 3 years. That s**t aint been said. You just have a problem with reading comprehension.
Wait, you read every thread for 3 years in the last hour, n*gga please. Go back and read the threads the last two weeks and stop lying just because you wanna be a homer a.ss fan.

When will people realize you can be a fan of a team and see faults with them. Nobody will cast you out and it doesnt make you less of a fan. Just makes you a realist.
 7 years ago '09        #332
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1377 1377
You said he wasn't doing s**t, and I proved you wrong. Those Bulls and Cavs teams were fringe playoff teams. Bulls got in. I'm not trying to diminish Rose's accomplishments, but rather inform you.


You attacked LeBron's post season success in a thread you were pimping Rose for MVP...you don't see the contradictory nature of that argument?
 7 years ago '05        #333
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 xRapHeadx said:
You said he wasn't doing s**t, and I proved you wrong. Those Bulls and Cavs teams were fringe playoff teams. Bulls got in. I'm not trying to diminish Rose's accomplishments, but rather inform you.


You attacked LeBron's post season success in a thread you were pimping Rose for MVP...you don't see the contradictory nature of that argument?
You didn't prove me wrong.. WE WERE DISCUSSING THE POST SEASON. I ASKED YOU WHAT WAS LEBRON DOING HIS FIRST 2 YEARS IN THE POST SEASON? NOT A GOD DAMN THING.
 7 years ago '07        #334
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Rondo won a title as a sophomore.
So, did Tony Parker.
Magic won as a rookie


Stop with that s**t man, its been plenty of n*ggas that led their team far as rookies and 2nd year players.
@ this n*gga trying to say Tony Parker & Rondo led their teams to championships ... The only n*gga who gets cred for that their first two years is Magic, and he had a really good team already.
 7 years ago '07        #335
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
The Bulls offense is Ranked 16th in the league. Tell me what they would be rank without Rose!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #336
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4811 4811
 Bigakathebeast said:
exactly

cavs were a 17 win team b4 they drafted lebron
bulls were a 33 win team b4 they drafted rose, a team 1 year removed from the playoffs, a team the year b4 that beat the defending champs in the 1st round
he's just too much an idiot.see tha exchange blow for further proof

 r.burgundy said:
dengs # were alot betta b4 rose came on board lol.boozer was puttin up 25 and 10 while rose was cuttin h.s english class.
only players that get trapped every game are those who arent a threat to pass
 Hold That said:
Deng has never averaged 25pts and 10 rebounds in his f**kin life.. @ Thinking Luol was grabbing 10 boards from the SF position

This has probably been his best season of his career, from a defensive standpoint, to knocking down the 3 point shot, and overall finding his niche in the offense.. After being misused by Del Negro for the past 2 years..
and he actually had parts of post bolded for emphasis
 7 years ago '09        #337
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1377 1377
 Hold That said:
You didn't prove me wrong.. WE WERE DISCUSSING THE POST SEASON. I ASKED YOU WHAT WAS LEBRON DOING HIS FIRST 2 YEARS IN THE POST SEASON? NOT A GOD DAMN THING.
We weren't discussing the post season initially. I commented on a post you made about LeBron's post season success and the perception that his MVPs disguise those and a.sserted that he didn't deserve it because of this reason. That was obviously contradictory to the point of this thread as Rose as the MVP when he has done nothing in the postseason. Of course, you attempt to quantify your statement AFTER I called you on the obvious contradiction you made. You love semantical arguments because they eventually bog down into useless banter and name calling. You do it all the time.
 7 years ago '05        #338
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 deemoney23 said:
@ this n*gga trying to say Tony Parker & Rondo led their teams to championships ... The only n*gga who gets cred for that their first two years is Magic, and he had a really good team already.
Thats what we dealing with on BX.. They literally comparing a player who is the franchise #1 option to a players who piggy backed HOF talent..


Magic was a HELL OF A PLAYER. But lets not act like he didn't come in with James Worthy and Kareem on his squad.. And he said if he didn't get drafted by the Lakers he would have returned back to school..
 7 years ago '05        #339
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 xRapHeadx said:
We weren't discussing the post season initially. I commented on a post you made about LeBron's post season success and the perception that his MVPs disguise those and a.sserted that he didn't deserve it because of this reason. That was obviously contradictory to the point of this thread as Rose as the MVP when he has done nothing in the postseason. Of course, you attempt to quantify your statement AFTER I called you on the obvious contradiction you made. You love semantical arguments because they eventually bog down into useless banter and name calling. You do it all the time.
No, your first comment started with.. "what has rose done his first two years, ESPECIALLY GETTING ELIMINATED IN THE FIRST ROUND"

Then I asked you so what did LeBron or any of the other players do in their first two years of the post season..

Then you started talking about other regular season bulls**t. Somehow avoiding the fact that Cp3,Deron,LeBron, wasn't doing a god damn thing their first two years..


Only D-Wade and Melo were doing damage in the playoffs..

How about you look it up, so you can see how off track you were.


Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 12:38 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #340
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Tmac225 said:
The Bulls offense is Ranked 16th in the league. Tell me what they would be rank without Rose!!!!
but the bulls are a top defensive team in the nba....i swear n*ggaz are so focused on scoring flashy then the game itself. bulls are not a 1 man team cut that s**t out.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy