Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #301
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,505 | Props total: 43635 43635
 xRapHeadx said:
holdthats signature move. does it all the time.
 7 years ago '07        #302
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4827 4827
 gunit-finest said:
no one ever said he is soley reason why they are where there at. Are u f**king stupid he not the only reason but he is the biggest him and the new coach. Rose is the best player on the team.

And idk how manying times i have to say this its a team sport there no one man doing s**t for anyone in a team sport.

rose by himself = 1st round l
wade by himself = 1st round l
kobe by himself = 1 round l
jordan by himself = 1 st round l
lbj by himself = 2nd round no rings

i could go on if u want but u make no sense why does bx things one man is gonna carry a whole f**king team to the finals i will never understand.

This is a superstar league u gotta have at least 2 hell mia has 3 by your logic i guess kobe mj lbj and wade are loser
u missed 1
 7 years ago '05        #303
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 #21 said:
holdthats signature move. does it all the time.
 7 years ago '09        #304
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,420 | Props total: 12359 12359
 PEK said:
You dont think Rose has improved this year? How f**king dumb are u?
I didnt say Rose hasnt improved. How dumb are you to not see that? I am just addressing the people here that say its all because of him they are winning.
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
NO ONE ever said he is soley reason why they are where there at. Are u f**king stupid he not the only reason but he is the biggest him and the new coach. Rose is the best player on the team.

and idk how manying times i have to say this ITS A TEAM SPORT THERE NO ONE MAN DOING s**t FOR ANYONE IN A TEAM SPORT.

WADE BY HIMSELF = 1ST ROUND L
KOBE BY HIMSELF = 1 ROUND L
JORDAN BY HIMSELF = 1 ST ROUND L
LBJ BY HIMSELF = 2ND ROUND NO RINGS

I COULD GO ON IF U WANT BUT U MAKE NO SENSE WHY DOES BX THINGS ONE MAN IS GONNA CARRY A WHOLE f**kING TEAM TO THE FINALS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

THIS IS A SUPERSTAR LEAGUE U GOTTA HAVE AT LEAST 2 HELL MIA HAS 3 BY YOUR LOGIC I GUESS KOBE MJ LBJ AND WADE ARE LOSER
I have never said players do it by themselves but go back and read this thread again and read some other Bulls an Rose threads and see all the Bulls homers or stans as you guys say popping off about it being Rose and only Rose that has them where they are. Anybody with knowledge of the game knows its about how good a team is. My only objective was to show those fools that it isn't just Rose that has them in the position they are in today.
 7 years ago '05        #305
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 xRapHeadx said:
So now Rose has help...I guess he still deserves the lion share of the credit while his team has a top 5 defense.
your f**king stupid man he is part of that D stop acting like he been carried no one is saying he is the only good player but compare to other teams from a talent poitn there not that good.
 7 years ago '09        #306
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Hold That said:
What was Kobe,LeBron, and Melo doing in their first 2 seasons?

what was CP3 doing? or Deron?
Kobe was still stuck behind Eddie Jones and Excel

LeBron averaged 27 7 7 his sophomore season

Melo- Rose, kind of interestingly, has followed the same path as Carmelo. Lots of success early(Melo has peaked though).

CP3 was a much better passer play maker, and by his 3rd season had blossomed into the best PG in basketball..Rose is the best PG now, but he's not the best passer.

Deron- started slowly.. I only checked the stats of Bron. I think Rose was better as a rookie, but he doesn't have the natural play making talent.

3rd year Rose is not better than any of these guys...
 7 years ago '09        #307
space
space
Oh yeah G-Unit, LeBron with less talent in 2007 made the Finals. Thats when it truly was him by himself but with talent around him he won 60+ games the next two years and didnt get back to the Finals. So, there are exceptions to the rule.
 7 years ago '07        #308
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,505 | Props total: 43635 43635
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
NO ONE ever said he is soley reason why they are where there at. Are u f**king stupid he not the only reason but he is the biggest him and the new coach. Rose is the best player on the team.

and idk how manying times i have to say this ITS A TEAM SPORT THERE NO ONE MAN DOING s**t FOR ANYONE IN A TEAM SPORT.

WADE BY HIMSELF = 1ST ROUND L
KOBE BY HIMSELF = 1 ROUND L
JORDAN BY HIMSELF = 1 ST ROUND L
LBJ BY HIMSELF = 2ND ROUND NO RINGS

I COULD GO ON IF U WANT BUT U MAKE NO SENSE WHY DOES BX THINGS ONE MAN IS GONNA CARRY A WHOLE f**kING TEAM TO THE FINALS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

THIS IS A SUPERSTAR LEAGUE U GOTTA HAVE AT LEAST 2 HELL MIA HAS 3 BY YOUR LOGIC I GUESS KOBE MJ LBJ AND WADE ARE LOSER
why do you always type in caps and name call like a lil kid? you getting that worked up over a basketball discussion?

prob looking like this and s**t..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #309
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
your f**king stupid man he is part of that D stop acting like he been carried no one is saying he is the only good player but compare to other teams from a talent poitn there not that good.
Sure he is. I, unlike you, am not arguing from an emotional stance as a player. He is a great player that plays on a great team. Even giving him the majority of the credit for a top 5 defense and rebounding team is hilarious. He's not anchoring them like Duncan did. He's playing within a great system and is given total freedom on O, something that del Negro didn't do. That and his improved 3 point shot have made him an elite player.
 7 years ago '05        #310
space
space
Who said it's just Rose but he's a big a.ss part of it..

A bigger part than what any other player has played for their teams.. At the same time the defensive effort has been great, and you can credit that to the coaching.. Boozer provides an inside scoring threat, Deng has played his role and been good for us on both ends.. The bench has provided energy, and Rose has carried us and secured victories, got players involved and done everything that is asked of him..

Play defense, be the primary scorer, get his teammates involved, come up big in the last 2minutes of the game and be clutch, be a leader on this team..

He's done it all, couldn't be happier for the little guy..

Didn't LeBron leave cleveland because he said he was tired of all those duties? And wanted help of Wade and Bosh to take some of the load off of him.. Now n*ggas want to reward him for that?
 7 years ago '05        #311
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Kobe was still stuck behind Eddie Jones and Excel

LeBron averaged 27 7 7 his sophomore season

Melo- Rose, kind of interestingly, has followed the same path as Carmelo. Lots of success early(Melo has peaked though).

CP3 was a much better passer play maker, and by his 3rd season had blossomed into the best PG in basketball..Rose is the best PG now, but he's not the best passer.

Deron- started slowly.. I only checked the stats of Bron. I think Rose was better as a rookie, but he doesn't have the natural play making talent.

3rd year Rose is not better than any of these guys...
In other words none of those n*ggas did anything in the post season in their first two years that you so adamantly want to judge Rose on... Nobody was asking about Regular season because our discussion was strictly post season..

This is when you know people run out of arguments, they are all over the field, cant stay on course..
 7 years ago '05        #312
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Oh yeah G-Unit, LeBron with less talent in 2007 made the Finals. Thats when it truly was him by himself but with talent around him he won 60+ games the next two years and didnt get back to the Finals. So, there are exceptions to the rule.
1st Rd. Cakewalk Vs The Wizards Who Didnt Have Gil Caron Or Jamison

2nd Vs The Nets Who Really Wasnt That Good Of A Team

But I'll Give Em Credit For The Pistions Though
 7 years ago '09        #313
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
That's not true. The Cavs had an elite defensive and rebounding squad...
 7 years ago '09        #314
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
In other words none of those n*ggas did anything in the post season in their first two years that you so adamantly want to judge Rose on... Nobody was asking about Regular season because our discussion was strictly post season..

Thought so.
It's you who began the critiquing of post season success with LeBron. I simply responded. Don't a.ssert something without knowing the ramifications. I've already caught you on this twice.
 02-18-2011, 11:57 AM         #315
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
MVP of the Bulls should be Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer and CJ Watson. All them other n*ggas been there. Oh yeah, add Thibs as coach of the year. Before now this so called MVP couldnt get them above .500 in the east and past the 1st rd now its all because of him they are winning?

Yeah, only idiots wanna believe that
see this is hilarious. Once certain points get proven bulls**t ya'll try to pull Rose losing in the first round to the BOSTON CELTICS (7 Games, enough OT to play 9 games) and the CLEVELAND JAMES' as an excuse.

That should let you know EVEN MORE SO how much Rose is the MVP.

Boozer is the only upgrade over Hinrich, Gordon, Brad Miller, Andres Nocioni etc. and he DIDN'T EVEN PLAY HALF THE YEAR. Korver, Brewer and Watson? Hinrich, Gordon and Nocioni are about even. Korver one dimensional, Brewer is just... athletic thats it, Watson? benefitied from a run and gun offense in Golden State and is inconsistent as hell too.
 7 years ago '09        #316
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:

Didn't LeBron leave cleveland because he said he was tired of all those duties? And wanted help of Wade and Bosh to take some of the load off of him.. Now n*ggas want to reward him for that?
We both know that's not true.
 7 years ago '08        #317
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I didnt say Rose hasnt improved. How dumb are you to not see that? I am just addressing the people here that say its all because of him they are winning.

I have never said players do it by themselves but go back and read this thread again and read some other Bulls an Rose threads and see all the Bulls homers or stans as you guys say popping off about it being Rose and only Rose that has them where they are. Anybody with knowledge of the game knows its about how good a team is. My only objective was to show those fools that it isn't just Rose that has them in the position they are in today.
How about you go show where that was said. Nobody has ever said Rose does it alone. He has less help than Lebron but no one does it alone and no one said otherwise.
 7 years ago '05        #318
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
It's you who began the critiquing of post season success with LeBron. I simply responded. Don't a.ssert something without knowing the ramifications. I've already caught you on this twice.
You responding by saying he averaged 27 7 7.. Ok if that was a response to the post season Rose average 27 7 4 in the post season last year.. Oh wait but LeBron didn't make the post season his first two years now did he? In a weak a.ss eastern conference

Now tell me what the others were doing in the post season their first two years?

Last edited by Hold That; 02-18-2011 at 12:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #319
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
That shows you how important an all-star franchise-type PG is for a team... I can only hope that my Raps can land Kyrie Irving... we need a PG BAAAD... Our best PG's have been Damon Stoudamire and Alvin Williams... and that was 10 f**kin years ago!
 7 years ago '09        #320
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
see this is hilarious. Once certain points get proven bulls**t ya'll try to pull Rose losing in the first round to the BOSTON CELTICS (7 Games, enough OT to play 9 games) and the CLEVELAND JAMES' as an excuse.

That should let you know EVEN MORE SO how much Rose is the MVP.

Boozer is the only upgrade over Hinrich, Gordon, Brad Miller, Andres Nocioni etc. and he DIDN'T EVEN PLAY HALF THE YEAR. Korver, Brewer and Watson? Hinrich, Gordon and Nocioni are about even. Korver one dimensional, Brewer is just... athletic thats it, Watson? benefitied from a run and gun offense in Golden State and is inconsistent as hell too.
Wow, so now you wanna discredit the new guys. I'm sure I can go right now and find posts by you in previous threads where you are defending them and saying these n*ggas are better than the other guys. I love how n*ggas like to only say one thing just to win an argument. You cant make these dudes great in another thread and downplay them in this thread to make Rose look better fam.

Oh, I didn't see John Salmons anywhere in your mentions of previous players. You know him and BG was the only reason you had 7 games. Rondo was out there averaging a triple double against Rose so he was shell shocked lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy