Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #281
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 PEK said:
There is an award for him called coach of the year Dumb a.ss. And it dont matter how good a coach is players have to execute.
Why are you so defensive? Thibs has made that Bulls team a great defensive squad.
 7 years ago '05        #282
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 xRapHeadx said:
If anyone should win MVP from the Bulls it should be this guy

[pic - click to view]

He should be coach of the year...

Hate so strong now they saying..

Rose plays with the best front court in the league Boozer/Noah!! Better than Bostons front court and L.A's front court.. Even though they played 5 games together and lost to Orlando and Boston back 2 back.. Nevermind that though!!

Then they say Rose team is too good, even without him they would still be better than the Knicks ATL and be just as good as Orlando competing for the top 4 or 5 seed..

Now it's D.Roses Rookie COACH is too good!!! He's the only reason why Rose is getting any MVP attention!!

Even though this arguement wasn't used against Phil/Pop for Kobe and Duncans MVP... it will be used against Rose, because well..... He's Rose.

Keep adding on to the list people, this s**t is hilarious.
 7 years ago '09        #283
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
damn bx ppl are f**king stupid ill put it plain and simple for u

NO DERRICK ROSE = 1ST ROUND KNOCK OUT NO QUESTION

WITH DERRICK ROSE = MAYBE CAN MAKE IT TO NBA FINALS OR ECF FINALS

its just that simple u keep talking about they still be top 5 defense and top 5 reb is pointless Those stats dont mean s**t the man stat is wins And u take him off the team and the Wins are gonna go wayyyyyyyy down period. I swear bx has some of the dumbest ppl ive ever seen. There number 1 D rite now without rose they not number 1 there for they not better period.

no one ever said his team was trash just saying there not as good from a talent point as most of the other good teams. According to your standards there no way in hell LBJ could be mvp he has 2 top 10 players on his team.

rose barely has 1 top 15 player. Just stop posting go watch basketball game cause u cant talk about it at all
With Derrick Rose the past two seasons, the Bulls have been knocked out of the first round...
 7 years ago '05        #284
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 r.burgundy said:
no s**t,u f**kin idiot,
and witout rose they are still a good east coast team
plz stfu wtf are u saying they still be a good team what does that even mean..

if mean would they make the playoff yes they would but is that saying much. hell the knicks and 2 teams with below 500 reg are gonna make the playoffs

but they gonna get smacked in the 1 round. That not very good at all

your argument is pointless with rose they are contenders without him they dont matter. there not contenders if u cant see that then u need new eyes cause u sound like a dumb a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #285
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
With Derrick Rose the past two seasons, the Bulls have been knocked out of the first round...
Derrick Rose the past two season was a rookie and a sophomore.. So really who cares?

You really judging a guy who was still eligible to play in the rookie/sophomore game on his playoffs credentials? A guy who's clearly improved from last year?

Hell Durant only made the playoffs ONCE..
 7 years ago '09        #286
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
lol @ "rookie coach". You refuse to give anyone but Rose the majority of the credit.
 7 years ago '09        #287
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
MVP of the Bulls should be Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer and CJ Watson. All them other n*ggas been there. Oh yeah, add Thibs as coach of the year. Before now this so called MVP couldnt get them above .500 in the east and past the 1st rd now its all because of him they are winning?

Yeah, only idiots wanna believe that
 7 years ago '08        #288
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 xRapHeadx said:
Why are you so defensive? Thibs has made that Bulls team a great defensive squad.
I know and thats why he should be coach of the year
 7 years ago '05        #289
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
god i love u stupid f**ks When it was just jordan on the bulls with no help they got knock out in the 1st round. Guess how that change THEY GAVE HIM SOME HELP.

with the pieces they have added this year PLUS ROSE THEY ARE CONTENDERS NOW YOUR A f**kING IDIOT I CANT WASTE MY TIME WITH STUPID f**kS LIKE U . ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT IF BX DOESNT LIKE A PERSON NO MATTER WHAT THEY GONNA MAKE EXCUSES AND HATE ON THEM NO MATTER WHAT WHY I DONT KNOW .
 7 years ago '09        #290
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
Derrick Rose the past two season was a rookie and a sophomore.. So really who cares?

You really judging a guy who was still eligible to play in the rookie/sophomore game on his playoffs credentials?
Now he's a junior I guess? Excuses,excuses.
 7 years ago '07        #291
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
damn bx ppl are f**king stupid ill put it plain and simple for u

NO DERRICK ROSE = 1ST ROUND KNOCK OUT NO QUESTION

WITH DERRICK ROSE = MAYBE CAN MAKE IT TO NBA FINALS OR ECF FINALS

its just that simple u keep talking about they still be top 5 defense and top 5 reb is pointless Those stats dont mean s**t the man stat is wins And u take him off the team and the Wins are gonna go wayyyyyyyy down period. I swear bx has some of the dumbest ppl ive ever seen. There number 1 D rite now without rose they not number 1 there for they not better period.

no one ever said his team was trash just saying there not as good from a talent point as most of the other good teams. According to your standards there no way in hell LBJ could be mvp he has 2 top 10 players on his team.

rose barely has 1 top 15 player. Just stop posting go watch basketball game cause u cant talk about it at all
rose barely has 1 lol?what top 15 has cp3 played wit,what about deron williams?
 7 years ago '09        #292
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 Hold That said:

You really judging a guy who was still eligible to play in the rookie/sophomore game on his playoffs credentials?

Hell Durant only made the playoffs ONCE..
Rondo won a title as a sophomore.
So, did Tony Parker.
Magic won as a rookie

Stop with that s**t man, its been plenty of n*ggas that led their team far as rookies and 2nd year players.
 7 years ago '09        #293
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
god i love u stupid f**ks When it was just jordan on the bulls with no help they got knock out in the 1st round. Guess how that change THEY GAVE HIM SOME HELP.

with the pieces they have added this year PLUS ROSE THEY ARE CONTENDERS NOW YOUR A f**kING IDIOT I CANT WASTE MY TIME WITH STUPID f**kS LIKE U . ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT IF BX DOESNT LIKE A PERSON NO MATTER WHAT THEY GONNA MAKE EXCUSES AND HATE ON THEM NO MATTER WHAT WHY I DONT KNOW .
So now Rose has help...I guess he still deserves the lion share of the credit while his team has a top 5 defense.
 7 years ago '05        #294
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
lol @ "rookie coach". You refuse to give anyone but Rose the majority of the credit.
Was my opening sentence not "He's coach of the year"
 7 years ago '07        #295
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 xRapHeadx said:
So now Rose has help...I guess he still deserves the lion share of the credit while his team has a top 5 defense.
yea i 4got rose plays 1 on 5 out there
 7 years ago '08        #296
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Fly 2ndComing said:
MVP of the Bulls should be Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer and CJ Watson. All them other n*ggas been there. Oh yeah, add Thibs as coach of the year. Before now this so called MVP couldnt get them above .500 in the east and past the 1st rd now its all because of him they are winning?

You dont think Rose has improved this year? How f**king dumb are u?
 7 years ago '07        #297
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,511 | Props total: 43668 43668
 sneekas said:
no recap then?
ever heard of nba.com?
 7 years ago '05        #298
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Now he's a junior I guess? Excuses,excuses.
What was Kobe,LeBron, and Melo doing in their first 2 seasons?

what was CP3 doing? or Deron?

Funny how you try to hate on Rose, but your expectation level for a player not done with his 3rd year, is insanely high right now.. Especially for a post season.. That alone is a sign of respect..

Hell you don't even expect that out of the n*gga in your avy Monta Ellis..
 7 years ago '09        #299
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
Was my opening sentence not "He's coach of the year"
 7 years ago '05        #300
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:

NO ONE ever said he is soley reason why they are where there at. Are u f**king stupid he not the only reason but he is the biggest him and the new coach. Rose is the best player on the team.

and idk how manying times i have to say this ITS A TEAM SPORT THERE NO ONE MAN DOING s**t FOR ANYONE IN A TEAM SPORT.

WADE BY HIMSELF = 1ST ROUND L
KOBE BY HIMSELF = 1 ROUND L
JORDAN BY HIMSELF = 1 ST ROUND L
LBJ BY HIMSELF = 2ND ROUND NO RINGS

I COULD GO ON IF U WANT BUT U MAKE NO SENSE WHY DOES BX THINGS ONE MAN IS GONNA CARRY A WHOLE f**kING TEAM TO THE FINALS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

THIS IS A SUPERSTAR LEAGUE U GOTTA HAVE AT LEAST 2 HELL MIA HAS 3 BY YOUR LOGIC I GUESS KOBE MJ LBJ AND WADE ARE LOSER
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now