Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support — is..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #281
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
$37,664 | Props total: 15289 15289
 xRapHeadx said:
With Derrick Rose the past two seasons, the Bulls have been knocked out of the first round...
Derrick Rose the past two season was a rookie and a sophomore.. So really who cares?

You really judging a guy who was still eligible to play in the rookie/sophomore game on his playoffs credentials? A guy who's clearly improved from last year?

Hell Durant only made the playoffs ONCE..
 7 years ago '09        #282
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
lol @ "rookie coach". You refuse to give anyone but Rose the majority of the credit.
 7 years ago '09        #283
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,310 | Props total: 13540 13540
MVP of the Bulls should be Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer and CJ Watson. All them other n*ggas been there. Oh yeah, add Thibs as coach of the year. Before now this so called MVP couldnt get them above .500 in the east and past the 1st rd now its all because of him they are winning?

Yeah, only idiots wanna believe that
 7 years ago '08        #284
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$11,036 | Props total: 4159 4159
 xRapHeadx said:
Why are you so defensive? Thibs has made that Bulls team a great defensive squad.
I know and thats why he should be coach of the year
 7 years ago '05        #285
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 xRapHeadx said:
With Derrick Rose the past two seasons, the Bulls have been knocked out of the first round...
god i love u stupid f**ks When it was just jordan on the bulls with no help they got knock out in the 1st round. Guess how that change THEY GAVE HIM SOME HELP.

with the pieces they have added this year PLUS ROSE THEY ARE CONTENDERS NOW YOUR A f**kING IDIOT I CANT WASTE MY TIME WITH STUPID f**kS LIKE U . ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT IF BX DOESNT LIKE A PERSON NO MATTER WHAT THEY GONNA MAKE EXCUSES AND HATE ON THEM NO MATTER WHAT WHY I DONT KNOW .
 7 years ago '09        #286
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
Derrick Rose the past two season was a rookie and a sophomore.. So really who cares?

You really judging a guy who was still eligible to play in the rookie/sophomore game on his playoffs credentials?
Now he's a junior I guess? Excuses,excuses.
 7 years ago '07        #287
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,206 | Props total: 5348 5348
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
damn bx ppl are f**king stupid ill put it plain and simple for u

NO DERRICK ROSE = 1ST ROUND KNOCK OUT NO QUESTION

WITH DERRICK ROSE = MAYBE CAN MAKE IT TO NBA FINALS OR ECF FINALS

its just that simple u keep talking about they still be top 5 defense and top 5 reb is pointless Those stats dont mean s**t the man stat is wins And u take him off the team and the Wins are gonna go wayyyyyyyy down period. I swear bx has some of the dumbest ppl ive ever seen. There number 1 D rite now without rose they not number 1 there for they not better period.

no one ever said his team was trash just saying there not as good from a talent point as most of the other good teams. According to your standards there no way in hell LBJ could be mvp he has 2 top 10 players on his team.

rose barely has 1 top 15 player. Just stop posting go watch basketball game cause u cant talk about it at all
rose barely has 1 lol?what top 15 has cp3 played wit,what about deron williams?
 7 years ago '09        #288
space
space
 Hold That said:

You really judging a guy who was still eligible to play in the rookie/sophomore game on his playoffs credentials?

Hell Durant only made the playoffs ONCE..
Rondo won a title as a sophomore.
So, did Tony Parker.
Magic won as a rookie

Stop with that s**t man, its been plenty of n*ggas that led their team far as rookies and 2nd year players.
 7 years ago '09        #289
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
god i love u stupid f**ks When it was just jordan on the bulls with no help they got knock out in the 1st round. Guess how that change THEY GAVE HIM SOME HELP.

with the pieces they have added this year PLUS ROSE THEY ARE CONTENDERS NOW YOUR A f**kING IDIOT I CANT WASTE MY TIME WITH STUPID f**kS LIKE U . ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT IF BX DOESNT LIKE A PERSON NO MATTER WHAT THEY GONNA MAKE EXCUSES AND HATE ON THEM NO MATTER WHAT WHY I DONT KNOW .
So now Rose has help...I guess he still deserves the lion share of the credit while his team has a top 5 defense.
 7 years ago '05        #290
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
lol @ "rookie coach". You refuse to give anyone but Rose the majority of the credit.
Was my opening sentence not "He's coach of the year"
 7 years ago '07        #291
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
So now Rose has help...I guess he still deserves the lion share of the credit while his team has a top 5 defense.
yea i 4got rose plays 1 on 5 out there
 7 years ago '08        #292
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$11,036 | Props total: 4159 4159
 Fly 2ndComing said:
MVP of the Bulls should be Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer and CJ Watson. All them other n*ggas been there. Oh yeah, add Thibs as coach of the year. Before now this so called MVP couldnt get them above .500 in the east and past the 1st rd now its all because of him they are winning?

You dont think Rose has improved this year? How f**king dumb are u?
 7 years ago '07        #293
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
space
$58,776 | Props total: 53268 53268
 sneekas said:
no recap then?
ever heard of nba.com?
 7 years ago '05        #294
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
Now he's a junior I guess? Excuses,excuses.
What was Kobe,LeBron, and Melo doing in their first 2 seasons?

what was CP3 doing? or Deron?

Funny how you try to hate on Rose, but your expectation level for a player not done with his 3rd year, is insanely high right now.. Especially for a post season.. That alone is a sign of respect..

Hell you don't even expect that out of the n*gga in your avy Monta Ellis..
 7 years ago '09        #295
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
Was my opening sentence not "He's coach of the year"
 7 years ago '05        #296
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 Fly 2ndComing said:

NO ONE ever said he is soley reason why they are where there at. Are u f**king stupid he not the only reason but he is the biggest him and the new coach. Rose is the best player on the team.

and idk how manying times i have to say this ITS A TEAM SPORT THERE NO ONE MAN DOING s**t FOR ANYONE IN A TEAM SPORT.

WADE BY HIMSELF = 1ST ROUND L
KOBE BY HIMSELF = 1 ROUND L
JORDAN BY HIMSELF = 1 ST ROUND L
LBJ BY HIMSELF = 2ND ROUND NO RINGS

I COULD GO ON IF U WANT BUT U MAKE NO SENSE WHY DOES BX THINGS ONE MAN IS GONNA CARRY A WHOLE f**kING TEAM TO THE FINALS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

THIS IS A SUPERSTAR LEAGUE U GOTTA HAVE AT LEAST 2 HELL MIA HAS 3 BY YOUR LOGIC I GUESS KOBE MJ LBJ AND WADE ARE LOSER
 7 years ago '07        #297
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
space
$58,776 | Props total: 53268 53268
 xRapHeadx said:
holdthats signature move. does it all the time.
 7 years ago '07        #298
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 gunit-finest said:
no one ever said he is soley reason why they are where there at. Are u f**king stupid he not the only reason but he is the biggest him and the new coach. Rose is the best player on the team.

And idk how manying times i have to say this its a team sport there no one man doing s**t for anyone in a team sport.

rose by himself = 1st round l
wade by himself = 1st round l
kobe by himself = 1 round l
jordan by himself = 1 st round l
lbj by himself = 2nd round no rings

i could go on if u want but u make no sense why does bx things one man is gonna carry a whole f**king team to the finals i will never understand.

This is a superstar league u gotta have at least 2 hell mia has 3 by your logic i guess kobe mj lbj and wade are loser
u missed 1
 7 years ago '05        #299
space
space
 #21 said:
holdthats signature move. does it all the time.
 7 years ago '09        #300
space
space
 PEK said:
You dont think Rose has improved this year? How f**king dumb are u?
I didnt say Rose hasnt improved. How dumb are you to not see that? I am just addressing the people here that say its all because of him they are winning.
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
NO ONE ever said he is soley reason why they are where there at. Are u f**king stupid he not the only reason but he is the biggest him and the new coach. Rose is the best player on the team.

and idk how manying times i have to say this ITS A TEAM SPORT THERE NO ONE MAN DOING s**t FOR ANYONE IN A TEAM SPORT.

WADE BY HIMSELF = 1ST ROUND L
KOBE BY HIMSELF = 1 ROUND L
JORDAN BY HIMSELF = 1 ST ROUND L
LBJ BY HIMSELF = 2ND ROUND NO RINGS

I COULD GO ON IF U WANT BUT U MAKE NO SENSE WHY DOES BX THINGS ONE MAN IS GONNA CARRY A WHOLE f**kING TEAM TO THE FINALS I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

THIS IS A SUPERSTAR LEAGUE U GOTTA HAVE AT LEAST 2 HELL MIA HAS 3 BY YOUR LOGIC I GUESS KOBE MJ LBJ AND WADE ARE LOSER
I have never said players do it by themselves but go back and read this thread again and read some other Bulls an Rose threads and see all the Bulls homers or stans as you guys say popping off about it being Rose and only Rose that has them where they are. Anybody with knowledge of the game knows its about how good a team is. My only objective was to show those fools that it isn't just Rose that has them in the position they are in today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
100 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
24 comments
20 hours ago