Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #261
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 r.burgundy said:
your parents should file a lawsuit against public education
yeah no reponse for that idiocy.. "Bulls have one of the best front court in the league" too bad they only played 5 games together..

So now our front court better than Bostons KG/Perkins/Shaq/Baby and the Lakers Gasol/Bynum/Odom/ ???
 02-18-2011, 11:15 AM         #262
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
dengs # were alot betta b4 rose came on board lol.boozer was puttin up 25 and 10 while rose was cuttin h.s english class.
only players that get trapped every game are those who arent a threat to pass
thats the whole point dude no one else on the Bulls is that good to run the offense through. who you gonna run it through? Deng? Boozer?... that's not top 5 in the East you're high on crack if you think that yo... Top 5 in the East??? with C.J. Watson directing and running the point? come on dog... lets be real.

You're talking out of you're a.ss. Deng's a dependent player who disappears every 2nd half. Same with Carlos Boozer. Boozer had like nearly 10 pts in the first half. how many in the 2nd half? 5. and This is WITH ROSE. Without Rose Boozer would be doubled all game, same with Deng, and neither could get out of a double or create their own shot like that.

You have no idea about the Bulls players and obviously haven't watched enough Bulls games to know if you think they are top 5 in the East without Rose.
 7 years ago '05        #263
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
who said deng?
ive said it b4 and i'll say it again.your an idiot
I misread Deng, but after saying we have the best frontcourt in the league, after saying Rose hasn't improved from his rookie year.. After saying the Bulls would still be a top 5 team and better than the Knicks without Rose, after saying all this..

Should I really feel bad about misunderstanding that you said Boozer instead of Deng? I don't think I will.. To much stupid s**t has come from your head and typed onto the keyboards in this thread to really even feel bad about misunderstanding you...
 7 years ago '09        #264
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
Rajon Rondo is the MVP..
 7 years ago '07        #265
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Hold That said:
yeah no reponse for that idiocy.. "Bulls have one of the best front court in the league" too bad they only played 5 games together..

So now our front court better than Bostons KG/Perkins/Shaq/Baby and the Lakers Gasol/Bynum/Odom/ ???
9 outta 10 of your posts dont warrant a response.as evidence by u thinkin deng put up 25 and 10
those 5 games they played together were all wins.take 5 wins away from chi,and u take rose out of mvp discussions
 02-18-2011, 11:20 AM         #266
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously. Even if you want to argue that the Bulls bench and Watson have played better recently (which they have) you take Rose away and watch nearly ALL THEIR CONFIDENCE DISAPPEAR.

When you have "The Man" on your team, you play at a higher level because "The Man" demands it of you. Look at Kobe. Look at the GOAT. Look at all the great players.

Rose off the Bulls leaves the team looking like New Jersey, Washington or Toronto and this is real spit real heads know whats up.

Ya'll are underestimating how much Rose really stepped his game up. You don't win 41 games last year and then win 38 before all star break without stepping your game way the f**k up.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 02-18-2011 at 11:22 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #267
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 r.burgundy said:
jeezis yall stans are gross.chicago has tha best f**kin front court in tha league and are a top 2 in defense and 16th in offense.that means with or without rose they are still a very good team and definitely a top 5 seed in tha east without rose.

what rose is doin wit a team of young lottery picks is more impressive than what bron did in cleve???tha only prime lottery pick james has played wit has been drew gooden
Why do people even respond to this f**king idiot. You have once again retained your title as dumbest n*gga on BX. Thats quite an accomplishment. Congrats.
 7 years ago '09        #268
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Seriously. Even if you want to argue that the Bulls bench and Watson have played better recently (which they have) you take Rose away and watch nearly ALL THEIR CONFIDENCE DISAPPEAR.

When you have "The Man" on your team, you play at a higher level because "The Man" demands it of you. Look at Kobe. Look at the GOAT. Look at all the great players.

Rose off the Bulls leaves the team looking like New Jersey, Washington or Toronto and this is real spit real heads know whats up.
Not really, they'd still have a top 5 defense and top 5 rebounding squad...and that's without their front court healthy. Stop trying to s**t on other Bulls(except Keith Bogans) to pump Rose up.
 7 years ago '05        #269
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
9 outta 10 of your posts dont warrant a response.as evidence by u thinkin deng put up 25 and 10
those 5 games they played together were all wins.take 5 wins away from chi,and u take rose out of mvp discussions
It's like a guy who pretends he has a clue, and continues to talk out his a.ss because he's too lazy to look up s**t to back up his claims.. He keeps digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole.. In almost every thread burgandy exposes himself to be a retard.. I've never seen a guy make up more s**t, false stats, than this guy..

And by the way. We lost to Orlando and Boston when Boozer and Noah was playing together..
 7 years ago '07        #270
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
thats the whole point dude no one else on the Bulls is that good to run the offense through. who you gonna run it through? Deng? Boozer?... that's not top 5 in the East you're high on crack if you think that yo... Top 5 in the East??? with C.J. Watson directing and running the point? come on dog... lets be real.

You're talking out of you're a.ss. Deng's a dependent player who disappears every 2nd half. Same with Carlos Boozer. Boozer had like nearly 10 pts in the first half. how many in the 2nd half? 5. and This is WITH ROSE. Without Rose Boozer would be doubled all game, same with Deng, and neither could get out of a double or create their own shot like that.

You have no idea about the Bulls players and obviously haven't watched enough Bulls games to know if you think they are top 5 in the East without Rose.
we are talkin about tha east lol.minus rose,everybody else fully healthy.i give chi 27-30 wins at midpoint.yall played a tough early sched so yall will definitely make up ground late in tha season.chi would finish wit at least 44 wins which should be good for 4th or 5th

but if u dont kno,if your ranks 2nd in defense and 16 in offense,that means they win more wit defense,which means even if they lost rose they would still be competive cause we all know rose aint tha reason y yall are ranked that high.simple math my dude
 7 years ago '05        #271
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 r.burgundy said:
if u take any star off any team of course they will lose more games u idiot.but doesnt mean u go from playoffs to lottery either.witout rose chi is still 1 of tha betta teams in tha east.wit rose they are 1 of tha betta teams in tha league.simple.
your a fool with rose they can make it to the nba finals

without rose there a 6 th out in the 1st round no chance for ECF let alone nba finals Fail
 7 years ago '04        #272
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Rose is the MVP... never again do I want to hear Rondo's name with Rose's in the same sentence... (after this one i guess lol)
 7 years ago '07        #273
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
It's like a guy who pretends he has a clue, and continues to talk out his a.ss because he's too lazy to look up s**t to back up his claims.. He keeps digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole.. In almost every thread burgandy exposes himself to be a retard.. I've never seen a guy make up more s**t, false stats, than this guy..

And by the way. We lost to Orlando and Boston when Boozer and Noah was playing together..
its easier to misread wins and loses than it it is to possibly think somebody could be talkin about deng wit averages of 25 and 10

and lets not 4get tha "i must be between 33-35,cause i saw steph in h.s"
like i said earlier,your and idiot
 7 years ago '09        #274
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
If anyone should win MVP from the Bulls it should be this guy

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #275
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
your a fool with rose they can make it to the nba finals

without rose there a 6 th out in the 1st round no chance for ECF let alone nba finals Fail
no s**t,u f**kin idiot,
and witout rose they are still a good east coast team
 7 years ago '05        #276
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
its easier to misread wins and loses than it it is to possibly think somebody could be talkin about deng wit averages of 25 and 10

and lets not 4get tha "i must be between 33-35,cause i saw steph in h.s"
like i said earlier,your and idiot
How do you misread a win or loss? when both losses happened back 2 back? f**k outta here you talking out your a.ss AGAIN.. You really don't follow other teams like that, you're a clown.. Keep debating with the others so I can continue to laugh my a.ss off at work and pass the time..
 7 years ago '08        #277
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 xRapHeadx said:
If anyone should win MVP from the Bulls it should be this guy

[pic - click to view]

There is an award for him called coach of the year Dumb a.ss. And it dont matter how good a coach is players have to execute.
 7 years ago '07        #278
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

Ya'll are underestimating how much Rose really stepped his game up. You don't win 41 games last year and then win 38 before all star break without stepping your game way the f**k up.
neither jersey,wash,or toronto are tops of tha league in defense in rebounding.2 stats which dont hav much to do wit rose
 7 years ago '05        #279
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 xRapHeadx said:
Not really, they'd still have a top 5 defense and top 5 rebounding squad...and that's without their front court healthy. Stop trying to s**t on other Bulls(except Keith Bogans) to pump Rose up.
damn bx ppl are f**king stupid ill put it plain and simple for u

NO DERRICK ROSE = 1ST ROUND KNOCK OUT NO QUESTION

WITH DERRICK ROSE = MAYBE CAN MAKE IT TO NBA FINALS OR ECF FINALS

its just that simple u keep talking about they still be top 5 defense and top 5 reb is pointless Those stats dont mean s**t the man stat is wins And u take him off the team and the Wins are gonna go wayyyyyyyy down period. I swear bx has some of the dumbest ppl ive ever seen. There number 1 D rite now without rose they not number 1 there for they not better period.

no one ever said his team was trash just saying there not as good from a talent point as most of the other good teams. According to your standards there no way in hell LBJ could be mvp he has 2 top 10 players on his team.

rose barely has 1 top 15 player. Just stop posting go watch basketball game cause u cant talk about it at all
 7 years ago '07        #280
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
How do you misread a win or loss? when both losses happened back 2 back? f**k outta here you talking out your a.ss AGAIN.. You really don't follow other teams like that, you're a clown.. Keep debating with the others so I can continue to laugh my a.ss off at work and pass the time..
tha same way u can think i was talkin about deng when i said 25-10.were humans my dude
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago