Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #221
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 Hold That said:
Lets be real a Bron stan only argument is his regular season award, thats why they so nervous he might not actually win one this year...
But then what does Rose have? RoY?
 7 years ago '10        #222
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
Do people realize if Rose wins the MVP then he's going to the hall of fame?

Basketball Hall of Fame is week, what other sport can you make the HOF after the 3rd season.

Last edited by hustlershope84; 02-18-2011 at 08:54 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #223
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 P. Dedos said:
but he shoots like a shooting guard

he avg's 20 shots per game

ONLY KEVIN DURANT AVG's more and thats by .1
god your stupid he is there leading scorer so yet he gonna have the most shots he still shooting at a good percent. new flash dumb f**k ALL THE TOP SCORER ARE IN THE TOP 10 IN MOST SHOTS PER GAME. U HAVE TO SHOOT TO SCORE
NO ONE IS SHOOTING THE BALL 10 TIMES AND SCORING 30 POINTS THATS NOT REAL ONLY IN BX.

in bx life i guess u gotta score 40 points a game 15 a.sst 20 reb and shoot like 98 percent cause u only taking 12 shots rite??/ lol Jordan took mad shots to buddy but u dont rmr that rite u prob think he never missed a damn shot smdh Lames f**ks.
 7 years ago '05        #224
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
i just dont see how anyone can say he is not the front runner for MVP he has his team playing great basketball. he has yet to play with his whole team for a long time. He is scoring he is passing. his overall game has taken to another level.

and THERE BEATING TOP TEAMS and HE DOESNT HAVE ANOTHER TOP 3 AND A TOP 10 PLAYER ON HIS ROSTER . Plz dont go tell me Boozer is top 10 player and i am still laughing at the idiot that said Boozer could be the best player on the team lol ha ha if that aint nonsense idk what is
 7 years ago '09        #225
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 BrownBag said:

Rose shoots that much and brings in the W. When teams come in, their first priority is how to stop rose. He has proven this year that he can adapt to anything. Inb4warriorsgame.

Only Drose is gonna have a thread with 254+ comments of ppl hating.

Remember last year when we had a similar amount of people hating on rose and said mayo and westbrook are better.
 7 years ago '07        #226
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Rondo can get this much hate too ^^ people love to hate the top young point guards
 7 years ago '07        #227
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
Rose is a beast.
 7 years ago '10        #228
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 BrownBag said:

Rose shoots that much and brings in the W. When teams come in, their first priority is how to stop rose. He has proven this year that he can adapt to anything. Inb4warriorsgame.

Only Drose is gonna have a thread with 254+ comments of ppl hating.

Remember last year when we had a similar amount of people hating on rose and said mayo and westbrook are better.
What dummy said Mayo was better?
 7 years ago '10        #229
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9828 9828
this thread has gone on long enough. dudes talking in circles
 7 years ago '05        #230
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
The question is not if he gonna win MVP cause no one knows that answer and its to close of a race to say one guy has it rite now. the question is rite now at the all star break who is MVP and to me its no Doubt the MVP rite now today is Derrick Rose

and before u homo start going in on your d!cksucking and stan crap u love to do I have been saying this for weeks and never was with LBJ getting mvp check out the other d rose thread i said he mvp rite now. And if u know anything about basketball i dont see how u cant say today rite now he not mvp
 7 years ago '10        #231
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 keithbm1111 said:
I like Rose, never once said i didnt. Unlike chicago fans i can admit other plays are good
and i like rondo, never once said i didn't. I'm a chicago fan and i am a fan of many players around the league. Can't lump all chicago fans together
 7 years ago '07        #232
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #233
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Bulls fans r becoming annoying by the day.....
 02-18-2011, 10:03 AM         #234
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Yeah, I've never heard of a fanbase who'd be happy for a player on their team winning MVP.

Most of these illogical half-assed responses are just proving the point.
if rose wins mvp, good for him.. but im sick of going into forum where theres D rose threads talking about him being mvp, yall act like ur life depends on it.. if d rose wins mvp is f**kin kim kardashian gonna fly to ur house and suck u up? no. him winning does not change ur life in anyway, im tired of seeing 100 page threads arguing on roses behalf. never seen anything like it.
 7 years ago '05        #235
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 ImNotMad said:
if rose wins mvp, good for him.. but im sick of going into forum where theres D rose threads talking about him being mvp, yall act like ur life depends on it.. if d rose wins mvp is f**kin kim kardashian gonna fly to ur house and suck u up? no. him winning does not change ur life in anyway, im tired of seeing 100 page threads arguing on roses behalf. never seen anything like it.
no one is doing anything they are just saying reason why rose should be mvp i hate when pppl try to talk like u. We are fans and this is a sports forum to talk and debate about sports. WTF else u want us to do. all the good thread are dumb long that what this site is for. No one acting like this is there key to life no one gonna k!ll themself of rose dont win. All we are doing is talking about sports discuss it from mult views. That what this site is for

if u dont wanna here it or like it get da f**k outta the thread. No one needs u coming in here talking that bs u are.
 02-18-2011, 10:08 AM         #236
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
no one is doing anything they are just saying reason why rose should be mvp i hate when pppl try to talk like u. We are fans and this is a sports forum to talk and debate about sports. WTF else u want us to do. all the good thread are dumb long that what this site is for. No one acting like this is there key to life no one gonna k!ll themself of rose dont win. All we are doing is talking about sports discuss it from mult views. That what this site is for

if u dont wanna here it or like it get da f**k outta the thread. No one needs u coming in here talking that bs u are.
bulls fans do not debate.. they slob on roses nuts though
 02-18-2011, 10:14 AM         #237
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Huge Bulls fan and coming from one all ya'll little extra a.ss muhf**kas giving Bulls fans a bad name need to fall the f**k back and chill. I know dog, I'm excited too. But lets wait til the real games start homies.

Rose is DEFINITELY MVP right now (considering his team's talent compared to LeBron's, also LeBron didn't miss Wade and Bosh for extended periods of times like Rose did his two other best players.)

Take LeBron from the Heat and they are probably still a playoff team. Take Rose off the Bulls and... no... just wouldn't happen, they might sneak in but that's playing above and beyond their talent.

Heat are 41-15 Bulls are 38-16, 1 more loss and 3 less wins so the Heat have played 2 more games so far and conveniently are only 2 games up on the Bulls. Basically both their teams have nearly the same record and the Bulls have actually played a harder schedule

Don't believe me? They're tied in NBA RPI rankings check SOS (strength of schedule)

With that said its much more impressive what Rose has been able to do than LeBron James... he has had less help, not to mention LeBron's done all this before so it's nothing new for him, It's just an impressive showing by a man who has forced his stardom in this league. There's no denying this kid is playing the best ball at PG this season. Very impressive and IMO I did not expect this at all... i knew he'd get better each year but not this fast :wow:
 7 years ago '07        #238
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #239
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Huge Bulls fan and coming from one all ya'll little extra a.ss muhf**kas giving Bulls fans a bad name need to fall the f**k back and chill. I know dog, I'm excited too. But lets wait til the real games start homies.

Rose is DEFINITELY MVP right now (considering his team's talent compared to LeBron's, also LeBron didn't miss Wade and Bosh for extended periods of times like Rose did his two other best players.)

Take LeBron from the Heat and they are probably still a playoff team. Take Rose off the Bulls and... no... just wouldn't happen, they might sneak in but that's playing above and beyond their talent.

Heat are 41-15 Bulls are 38-16, 1 more loss and 3 less wins so the Heat have played 2 more games so far and conveniently are only 2 games up on the Bulls. Basically both their teams have nearly the same record and the Bulls have actually played a harder schedule

Don't believe me? They're tied in NBA RPI rankings check SOS (strength of schedule)

With that said its much more impressive what Rose has been able to do than LeBron James... he has had less help, not to mention LeBron's done all this before so it's nothing new for him, It's just an impressive showing by a man who has forced his stardom in this league. There's no denying this kid is playing the best ball at PG this season. Very impressive and IMO I did not expect this at all... i knew he'd get better each year but not this fast :wow:
damn u broke it down perfectly sir this is one of the few ppl that know what there talking about. I agree 100 percent. As of rite now rose is mvp that can easily change no doubt. but with all facts and everything i dont see how u can say rose is not mvp rite now.
 7 years ago '07        #240
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 Got Cheeve? said:

jeezis yall stans are gross.chicago has tha best f**kin front court in tha league and are a top 2 in defense and 16th in offense.that means with or without rose they are still a very good team and definitely a top 5 seed in tha east without rose.

what rose is doin wit a team of young lottery picks is more impressive than what bron did in cleve???tha only prime lottery pick james has played wit has been drew gooden
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago