Lets keep it 100.. When Rose is named MVP...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 INF4MOUS said:
Some more ether

The MVP has a 2 to 1 ast to turnover ratio as a point guard

Jose Calderon puts up more dimes
So by your logic, Calderon should be MVP or if Andre Miller averaged 9 a.ssists per game then he should be MVP...

Your dumbass should never post anything on BX ever in life.
 7 years ago '04        #202
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Congratulations on the win? That's all I'd say. I'll wait for the playoffs to go overboard with anything positive or negative.
My n*gga..Like I said you are the only Heat fan that I respect. Not saying that because of this thread, its because you are not on here like the rest of the so-called "Heat fans" getting mad...You are one of the few people on here that has basketball knowledge..
 7 years ago '10        #203
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,474 | Props total: 2486 2486
 knowughetto said:
Meanwhile, LeBron and the Heat still can't figure out how to beat the Celtics
meanwhile lebron aka LeBeatTheBulls can handle your team by himself like he did last year in the playoffs
 7 years ago '04        #204
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
And one more thing for yall talking about Rose defense:

Where were yall when he shut down CP3 and Dwill in back to back games.
They went into b**ch mode and put their skirts back on..
 02-18-2011, 02:44 AM         #205
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get off roses dicck
 7 years ago '04        #206
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
meanwhile lebron aka LeBeatTheBulls can handle your team by himself like he did last year in the playoffs
But LeBron couldn't beat Boston when he was playing in Cleveland, and he still can't beat Boston with help in Miami
 7 years ago '10        #207
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
rose is the best point guard in the L, dude dominates every point guard he faces
 7 years ago '07        #208
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,099 | Props total: 24027 24027
 beast mode said:
yeah cause last years team is so similar to this years team.

let me know when you guys beat the celtics.
 7 years ago '07        #209
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Can someone give a logical reason why Lebron deserves it over Rose at this point, and not 'hes the best'
 02-18-2011, 06:32 AM         #210
ImNotMad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these bulls fans act like derrick rose winning the MVP is there own life long achievement and not derricks himself.. f**kin losers

Last edited by ImNotMad; 02-18-2011 at 06:40 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #211
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,235 | Props total: 13976 13976
 ImNotMad said:
these bulls fans act like derrick rose winning the MVP is there own life long achievement and not derricks himself.. f**kin losers

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #212
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
u bx n*ggas will say anything to discredit ppl lol . who cares if they lost to NY lol that dont mean s**t. Every team has lost to teams they shouldnt of thats gonna happen f**k all that. Bottom line is rose has his team rite there only behind the heat 1 game still can get the number 1 seed.

and for that idiot that said Boozer might be best player on the team HA HA f**k U DUMB a.ss bx n*ggas stay showing they have no idea what there talking about. Rose is the best pg in the league rite now and is playing like a top 10 player as we speak.
There aint no way u can say he not MVP As of rite now. I cant wait for them to play the heat hope they see them in the playoff to, rose jumper has GROWN dude is an all around point guard haters get mad
 7 years ago '09        #213
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
i'd say he IS the front-runner right now...
if not him, who else???

aren't they only like 2 games behind the celts?
@ this rate, if the bulls finish above the magic rose will probably get it over howard. if somehow the magic (yeah i know homer pick) go on a run & overtake them i'm sure howard will become the front runner
 7 years ago '05        #214
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
why everytime somone makes a good point they gotta be a Stan. lol u kids in here are lame as f**k i swear. They hate in here is reaching Kobe like i just saw someone say the bulls would be Ok WITHOUT ROSE DEAD ......u cant be serious are u guys watching games like really are u watching games or just repeating what u here from someone else. Rose is playing on a less talent team then the heat and bulls have better record vs the top teams rather then the 1-6 heat. and lol @ u f*gs really bringing Chi lost to NY twice lol SO WHAT wtf does that mean there still one game behind the heat and can easily get the 1th seed. That wha'ts matters not no damn ny lost 2 months ago cmon n*ggas. I know u guys love to hate but now your not even making sense
 7 years ago '09        #215
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,891 | Props total: 35238 35238
i don't even see howard as being in serious contention for the award to keep it real.
 7 years ago '09        #216
kmj09 
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 223 223
nope im not hating the man is talented...mvp?? maybe depends how much more he has to carry that wack a.ss team...lol
 7 years ago '09        #217
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
 Hold That said:
Lets be real a Bron stan only argument is his regular season award, thats why they so nervous he might not actually win one this year...
But then what does Rose have? RoY?
 7 years ago '10        #218
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,338 | Props total: 37 37
Do people realize if Rose wins the MVP then he's going to the hall of fame?

Basketball Hall of Fame is week, what other sport can you make the HOF after the 3rd season.

Last edited by hustlershope84; 02-18-2011 at 07:54 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #219
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
but he shoots like a shooting guard

he avg's 20 shots per game

ONLY KEVIN DURANT AVG's more and thats by .1
god your stupid he is there leading scorer so yet he gonna have the most shots he still shooting at a good percent. new flash dumb f**k ALL THE TOP SCORER ARE IN THE TOP 10 IN MOST SHOTS PER GAME. U HAVE TO SHOOT TO SCORE
NO ONE IS SHOOTING THE BALL 10 TIMES AND SCORING 30 POINTS THATS NOT REAL ONLY IN BX.

in bx life i guess u gotta score 40 points a game 15 a.sst 20 reb and shoot like 98 percent cause u only taking 12 shots rite??/ lol Jordan took mad shots to buddy but u dont rmr that rite u prob think he never missed a damn shot smdh Lames f**ks.
 7 years ago '05        #220
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
i just dont see how anyone can say he is not the front runner for MVP he has his team playing great basketball. he has yet to play with his whole team for a long time. He is scoring he is passing. his overall game has taken to another level.

and THERE BEATING TOP TEAMS and HE DOESNT HAVE ANOTHER TOP 3 AND A TOP 10 PLAYER ON HIS ROSTER . Plz dont go tell me Boozer is top 10 player and i am still laughing at the idiot that said Boozer could be the best player on the team lol ha ha if that aint nonsense idk what is
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
108 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20% off Playstation Store Code
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
82 comments
2 days ago