Bangladesh dissing Slaughterhouse (joe Budden & ROyce) on twitter calls them groupies

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 {XtoDaZ} said:
you like lil B, keep hip hop talk out of your f**king mouth

He wont be back for a another hour or so, you know it take a b**ch a while to put her makeup on.
 02-18-2011, 02:26 PM         #122
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
you like lil B, keep hip hop talk out of your f**king mouth
Damn when you like lil b yo hip hop opinion is just disregarded.
 7 years ago '10        #123
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:
 Da Realness said:
lol @ n*ggas really thinkin bangledash got more power just cause he run with Gucci. they are mistaken because of ONE person, alone..... royce.. for his connection connection with Trick Trick who wont hesitate by himself.....and that n*gga Trick Trick who basically run the D is connected with too many real n*ggas who bout that life all over. Bangledash better say he was just jokin.
 02-18-2011, 02:53 PM         #124
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nick-401 said:
only a f**kin idiot would diss a group like this which has 4 f**kin corners of the US with goons. yall f**kin whildin if you dont think any of them have goons. ESPECIALLY royce. ya'll should already know about all the rappers that got f**ked up in the D....
 02-18-2011, 02:59 PM         #125
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Damn when you like lil b yo hip hop opinion is just disregarded.
 02-18-2011, 03:07 PM         #126
ozone559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
Royce & Buddens are from Detroit & New Jersey, 2 places with a way higher crime rate than ATL with more n*ggas that bust guns & murder n*ggas

actually ATL has a WAYYYY higher crime rate than both of them cities.its a fact.
 02-18-2011, 03:09 PM         #127
ozone559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:

He wont be back for a another hour or so, you know it take a b**ch a while to put her makeup on.
:rolll augh:
 7 years ago '05        #128
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
lmao@ joe budden having goons

that fake a.ss tupac?
 7 years ago '04        #129
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 regularjoe said:
Not trying to hate on you or anything.... but stop that.

Do you know Royce? You grow up with him? Or are you basing your opinion off things you read/hear on the internet and "Beef" DVDs?

Just because someone is punched in the face... and doesn't retaliate due to the fact he's outnumbered... don't make him less of a "thug', "gangsta", "tough guy". Now, I know on BX...it's different... y'all are tougher than Ironman, and f**k nothing but dimes.

Edit: I'd love to videotape some of y'all saying the s**t y'all do on the internet to these rappers (and other members), to their face.
Gonna have to stop you right there chief...
Joe Budden, one of my favorite rappers but him getting fired on after years of wolfing on wax just makes me hard to take his raps serious anymore... Now I'm not goign to speak up on these other bx posters.. But a two on one don't mean s**t where I'm from.. and in their case (Budden and Rae) them n*ggas know nobody was going to pull heat because of their fame.. He should have slugged it out.. But thats just me.. I don't care how deep you are, balling up like a b**ch and taking a beating is out the question
 7 years ago '04        #130
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Akira Son Bio said:
Royce didn't respond back because he still had some respect for Em and the rest of D-12. If I remember correctly him and Proof was still cool during that time.
Nah...go listen to Malcolm X...Royce s**t on D12 (and I'm a fan of D12) and he went at Proof too. Never REALLY went at Em, he mentioned him but didn't go at him. Although the feud ended as a result of Royce and Proof getting locked up and working it out.
 7 years ago '04        #131
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
 P. Dedos said:
BANGLADESH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> SLAUGHTERHOUSE

hes one of the best producers in the game

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2011, 10:57 PM         #132
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bangaladesh is a joke..tell him learn how to program a beat that does not sound the same as a milli over and over ...and tell him stop jocking swizz beats style

its one thing for a artist but for a beatmaker to burn bridges with other artist and states hes a fool.
 7 years ago '04        #133
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Gonna have to stop you right there chief...
Joe Budden, one of my favorite rappers but him getting fired on after years of wolfing on wax just makes me hard to take his raps serious anymore... Now I'm not goign to speak up on these other bx posters.. But a two on one don't mean s**t where I'm from.. and in their case (Budden and Rae) them n*ggas know nobody was going to pull heat because of their fame.. He should have slugged it out.. But thats just me.. I don't care how deep you are, balling up like a b**ch and taking a beating is out the question
Your post makes you sound naive. Someone getting punched in the eye makes it hard to listen to a rapper/take a rapper serious? Do you know how many of your favorite rappers get punked, punched, etc... and you don't hear about it? And it was more than 2 on 1. And if Rae is so "gangsta", why didn't he punch Joe himself? Does that make you take Rae less serious, because he didn't do the punching? Why was it only one punch? Why didn't they beat him down?

Tupac was shot, and jumped. Does that make him harder to listen to? I mean... your logic is ridiculous to me.

Additionally... I guarantee some of your favorite rappers lie, embellish, etc... their background/life to make you listen to their raps.

This isn't directed at KalizChamp at all.... but I have a real hard time believing how so many of these posters on BX are so gully, etc. "That wouldn't have happened to me...", "I woulda....", etc. Sorry... I don't believe y'all.

Last edited by regularjoe; 02-19-2011 at 11:13 PM..
 02-19-2011, 11:10 PM         #134
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bangladesh's girl treats d!ck like a U.S. job and outsources that s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #135
kayne716 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 100 100
bangladesh!?!?!? the producer!?!? wow where this c*m from!?!? he sounds like a b**ch SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
 02-19-2011, 11:23 PM         #136
therev707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MR. ZONE 6 said:
what the fukk the crime rate gotta do with Royce and Joe....its not like they OUT HERE committing the crimes b'....the make songs, not street moves

and Neither ONE of them Is ABOUT that LIFE....especially Joe

stop it 5
And bangladesh is a real G because he hangs out with gucci.... Wtf? I guess making beats is gangsta now a days. This whole thing is bs......... Based god save these dudes!!!
 7 years ago '07        #137
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
bangladesh and nitti were irrelevant as s**t until diddy started d!ck riding the south. nobody knew who bangldesh was until he did that 8 ball n mjg badboy album. at least buddens put himselk out there. bang should fall back and stay humble and just praise the n*ggas who put him on.
 7 years ago '05        #138
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11807 11807
@ "operation getting @ your f**kin a.ss "
 7 years ago '04        #139
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 regularjoe said:
Your post makes you sound naive. Someone getting punched in the eye makes it hard to listen to a rapper/take a rapper serious? Do you know how many of your favorite rappers get punked, punched, etc... and you don't hear about it? And it was more than 2 on 1. And if Rae is so "gangsta", why didn't he punch Joe himself? Does that make you take Rae less serious, because he didn't do the punching? Why was it only one punch? Why didn't they beat him down?

Tupac was shot, and jumped. Does that make him harder to listen to? I mean... your logic is ridiculous to me.

Additionally... I guarantee some of your favorite rappers lie, embellish, etc... their background/life to make you listen to their raps.

This isn't directed at KalizChamp at all.... but I have a real hard time believing how so many of these posters on BX are so gully, etc. "That wouldn't have happened to me...", "I woulda....", etc. Sorry... I don't believe y'all.
Niave?
Nah, I think you have it confused chief.. See, I know everyones favorite rapper isnt moving Kilos of coke and busting guns at their enemies.. Its all entertainment on the mic that sounds good to people who do that s**t are wish they could do that s**t... the thing is, once your hoe card does get pulled after doing so much wolfing on the mic over the years with other M.C's
Game, Saigon, Ransom, 50, Banks, Jay, Method Man, Wu, etc etc..

To get two pieced just blows up all the tough guy s**t you said on wax.. Be it folks don't know if you ever sold drugs are shot at people. People know that you got socked up by one person.

Same goes for Cam'ron getting popped by Tru Life..
Are knowing that Jay-Z had n*ggas dump on you, and all you do is make a rap song dry snitching about it..

And not directed @ Regular Joe

Nothing wrong with running away when the odds are against you(if you have an escape route).. But if your cornered, I was told by Mom, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. Pick up a brick, stick etc... But just to stand there and get beat on is nonsense.. But thats just me, I have too much pride to go out like Budden or any other person who ever balled up when getting jumped
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago