Bangladesh dissing Slaughterhouse (joe Budden & ROyce) on twitter calls them groupies

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
 Master P said:
royce grew up in the suburbs, he's not street. he has detroit goons in his circle but he aint built like that. buddens got punched in the face and nothing but talk to a camera for 30 minutes. if he was a G he woulda started f!ghting back as soon as it happened

They are both great rappers but they try to act hard and look like punks when they talk s**t but dont do nothin. If anything I hope this sets up a SH/eminem vs wayne/YM battle. cause i hate yung money and would love to see them get beaten in a rap battle
trick trick
 7 years ago '04        #82
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,398 | Props total: 13067 13067
 Master P said:
royce grew up in the suburbs, he's not street. he has detroit goons in his circle but he aint built like that. buddens got punched in the face and nothing but talk to a camera for 30 minutes. if he was a G he woulda started f!ghting back as soon as it happened

They are both great rappers but they try to act hard and look like punks when they talk s**t but dont do nothin. If anything I hope this sets up a SH/eminem vs wayne/YM battle. cause i hate yung money and would love to see them get beaten in a rap battle
Not trying to hate on you or anything.... but stop that.

Do you know Royce? You grow up with him? Or are you basing your opinion off things you read/hear on the internet and "Beef" DVDs?

Just because someone is punched in the face... and doesn't retaliate due to the fact he's outnumbered... don't make him less of a "thug', "gangsta", "tough guy". Now, I know on BX...it's different... y'all are tougher than Ironman, and f**k nothing but dimes.

Edit: I'd love to videotape some of y'all saying the s**t y'all do on the internet to these rappers (and other members), to their face.
 7 years ago '06        #83
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
bangladesh must be depressed after getting punked and r*ped by young money and thought of the most gruesome way to commit suicide so he spoke badly about joey da don :agreement6: didnt this dude learn anything from rae getting a shotgun put in his mouth?

ColeWorld said:
Bangledesh will clock Joe Budden in his eye and make him apoligize baleee dat
yeah cause im sure he wants broken fingers, a broken wrist and a fractured radius bone courtesy of joe's god-like orbital bone
 7 years ago '04        #84
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4517 4517
 Da Realness said:
lol @ n*ggas really thinkin bangledash got more power just cause he run with Gucci. they are mistaken because of ONE person, alone..... royce.. for his connection connection with Trick Trick who wont hesitate by himself.....and that n*gga Trick Trick who basically run the D is connected with too many real n*ggas who bout that life all over. Bangledash better say he was just jokin.
trick dont run the d. dont believe everything u c on the internet
 7 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Not trying to hate on you or anything.... but stop that.

Do you know Royce? You grow up with him? Or are you basing your opinion off things you read/hear on the internet and "Beef" DVDs?

Just because someone is punched in the face... and doesn't retaliate due to the fact he's outnumbered... don't make him less of a "thug', "gangsta", "tough guy". Now, I know on BX...it's different... y'all are tougher than Ironman, and f**k nothing but dimes.

Edit: I'd love to videotape some of y'all saying the s**t y'all do on the internet to these rappers (and other members), to their face.
so says the man who is paid to wash royces balls
 7 years ago '04        #86
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 2totimes said:
so says the man who is paid to wash royces balls
You read my post... and all you can think of, is a man washing another mans balls?

That's gay.
 7 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 regularjoe said:
You read my post... and all you can think of, is a man washing another mans balls?

That's gay.
 7 years ago '05        #88
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
$830 | Props total: 194 194
Buttons better pray Bangladesh doesn't throw Raekwon a free beat to put in work..
 7 years ago '04        #89
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 WarLawk said:
Buttons better pray Bangladesh doesn't throw Raekwon a free beat to put in work..

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #90
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 4999 4999
what is a bangladesh?
 02-18-2011, 05:58 AM         #91
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
budden stay gettin involved in some internet drama. s**t has been constant for the past few years. he needs to get the f**k off twitter and keep himself busy in the studio.

and for the record, royce IS a groupie, an eminem groupie. but bangladesh is also a groupie, a wayne groupie.
how he need to be busy in the studio? since '07, he's put out more s**t than 90% of n*ggas out...Mood Muzik 3, Halfway House, Padded Room, Escape Route, the Slaughterhouse album and Mood Muzik 4...in a little over three years.
 7 years ago '04        #92
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11075 11075
this is all really really stupid
 7 years ago '09        #93
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
what a dumb n*gga. slaughterhooooooooouuuuse
 7 years ago '06        #94
young russ 2 heat pts
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
Royce rolls with trick trick so n*ggas know not to f**k with him realtalk
 7 years ago '07        #95
thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0

everybody wanna b a twitter e-gangsta.
 7 years ago '05        #96
n00ner 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 19 19
I need a f*cking translator. Reading twitter messages from rappers makes my head hurt.
 7 years ago '09        #97
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
 n00ner said:
I need a f*cking translator. Reading twitter messages from rappers makes my head hurt.
^^ Truth the f**k does @joebudden means

like he wrote it to him

wtf started it, bangledesh just insulted budden

the f**k is going on
 7 years ago '06        #98
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WarLawk said:
f**k is raekwon gonna do? its not like dude ever hurt anybody
 7 years ago '09        #99
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Joell is gonna break that dudes skull
 7 years ago '04        #100
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
I don't condone ignorance. But I don't know why he would go and call Royce soft... He done f**ked up major...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago