most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
n*gga, you wrong

and

and

A member of the New Jersey State Attorney General's Office was carjacked at gunpoint in Newark Wednesday night, marking the latest in a string of carjackings in the city that just three weeks ago laid off 150 officers from its police force.

At about 7 p.m., a lieutenant for the Attorney General's Office left a store on South Orange Avenue when two unidentified gunmen approached him.

The men took the keys to the victim's BMW and sped off only to crash a short time later. The suspects fled on foot and are still on the lam.

The victim was not injured or in uniform at the time of the carjacking, and is a.ssigned to the New Jersey State Division of Criminal Justice's Medicaid Fraud Bureau.

Wednesday night's incident is the latest in Newark, which has seen at least 10 carjackings -- most of which remain unsolved -- since December 17.

One of the latest shootings involved an exchange of gunfire between two suspects and an off-duty officer from the Ess3x County Sheriff's Department. The suspects attempted to steal the officer's late model Mercedes sports car right in front of the his home on December 19.

Several hours later, another carjacking was reported three miles away.
Yea I'm out here. n*ggas are BUGGING, but I'm glad that Newark didn't make the list. I hope s**t gets better before the warm weather hits.
 02-17-2011, 10:56 PM         #82
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ people getting mad their city didnt make the list.......
 7 years ago '06        #83
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
List sounds somewhat accurate, surprised at Orlando and Minneapolis for sure though and never heard of orlando above detriot. Ive never been to either place before but Ive only heard good things about both cities, not saying it means a whole lot but its also strange because Ive never seen these cities mentioned before in any top 10, or 25 lists I have ever seen before. Not sayin orlando and minny dont experience violence cause every urban area as pockets of poor citizens and crime-ridden areas, some bigger than others but have never seen those cities mentioned before, either the list is complied weird or they have gotten much worse. Surprised philly and chicago didnt make it

Last edited by w113mrl; 02-17-2011 at 11:16 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #84
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Spiffy said:
dont be too happy man, we got like 6 cities in the top 10 worst cities of USA. Then again that was all Norcal, Socal > Norcal
lol, Socal is a.ss. I don't know how things are so different, that just a few hundred miles down, people are still gettin knocked down over race, colors, and even inner-gang violence , but then again, growing up in the bay area, you'd see how backwards nearly everyone else is.
 7 years ago '05        #85
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
atl, yea rough.
 02-17-2011, 11:59 PM         #86
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
Not true I love ATL an I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, been here 27 years an I never had a real problem I couldn't handle on my own. We are number 2 on this list but also one of the fastest growing cities in america so what does that tell ya.
nothing
 7 years ago '08        #87
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
thats why i got my a.ss outta ATL
 7 years ago '11        #88
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Adamsville4real said:
Not true I love ATL an I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, been here 27 years an I never had a real problem I couldn't handle on my own. We are number 2 on this list but also one of the fastest growing cities in america so what does that tell ya.
Considering the economy we're in, that tells me thats where broke mother f**kers are headin to...
 7 years ago '04        #89
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 Bart Pimpson said:
3. Birmingham Alabama (tie): 380

Strap up my tennis shoes, get my choppers
b**ch I'm from Birmingham, and I don't like ya

who is that chick in your avy?
 7 years ago '09        #90
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
Bham FTW!
 7 years ago '05        #91
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 999 999
Damn I never would have thought n*ggas from Bessemer was on bx.
But yeah its crazy down here.
 02-18-2011, 09:36 AM         #92
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
who cares about whose on or off the list year to year, if places are on here every-year then obvious the gov't is failing.

You say n*ggas is destructive, but don't black people/minorities live disproportionately in poverty? Poverty breads CRIME. If there was equality and justice, do you think this would be?
Here we go again with ya same ol bullshieet....tryan deflect the blame off the ppl doin the crimes and onto the gov't
 7 years ago '10        #93
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I'm glad Detroit isn't number 1 anymore.
 02-18-2011, 10:47 AM         #94
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
Not true I love ATL an I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, been here 27 years an I never had a real problem I couldn't handle on my own. We are number 2 on this list but also one of the fastest growing cities in america for gay people so what does that tell ya.
*FIXED
 7 years ago '11        #95
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #96
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
n*gga, you wrong

and

and

A member of the New Jersey State Attorney General's Office was carjacked at gunpoint in Newark Wednesday night, marking the latest in a string of carjackings in the city that just three weeks ago laid off 150 officers from its police force.

At about 7 p.m., a lieutenant for the Attorney General's Office left a store on South Orange Avenue when two unidentified gunmen approached him.

The men took the keys to the victim's BMW and sped off only to crash a short time later. The suspects fled on foot and are still on the lam.

The victim was not injured or in uniform at the time of the carjacking, and is a.ssigned to the New Jersey State Division of Criminal Justice's Medicaid Fraud Bureau.

Wednesday night's incident is the latest in Newark, which has seen at least 10 carjackings -- most of which remain unsolved -- since December 17.

One of the latest shootings involved an exchange of gunfire between two suspects and an off-duty officer from the Ess3x County Sheriff's Department. The suspects attempted to steal the officer's late model Mercedes sports car right in front of the his home on December 19.

Several hours later, another carjacking was reported three miles away.
They have this new procedure of car jacking. They put a sticker on your back window, so when you get in your car and your about to back out, you notice it and get out to remove it or see what it is. Then they run in your s**t lock the doors and bounce.
 7 years ago '10        #97
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I dont know why miami is on the list. its mostly the cops that are k!lling unarmed n*ggas down in the city. so yeah the city is dangerous, but its because of police why its dangerous.
 7 years ago '04        #98
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
I understand orlando being on the list. Even a gated community around there became a crime infested now days and all the ignorant youngins are shooting over dumb s**t. Also add the fact that foreclosure are serious around the area along with decline of tourism which ia orlando biggest business. But I still can't believe that it worst than detroit which is right now a shot hole.
 7 years ago '08        #99
Glock9 5 heat pts
space
space
$441 | Props total: 4 4
people on here talking about their city making the list like it was basketball tryouts or sumthin.
 7 years ago '10        #100
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 waytoomuch said:
n***a newark slowed down
yeah it did a lil bit. but sometimes n*ggas there be doin sh*t just to do it. like this past summer some dude dead a.ss stole a fire hydrant. i was all like when i had heard about that. like the f*ck you need a fire hydrant for?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago