Denver Wants Five Knicks Plus Pick In Carmelo Trade

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,315 | Props total: 13693 13693
 Hold That said:
Yeah I love Fields he's like a throwback 90's Knicks player.. Hopefully the Bulls can get him though, he's exactly what we need..
 Hold That said:
Hopefully denver gets feilds so we can then try and move taj gibson for him, since they already got Afflalo.. Feilds on the Bulls >>>>

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #42
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
Also I wouldn't be surprised if the Knicks do that, because it would give them cap space for 2012 to sign Deron or CP3.. Billups contract expires the same year, they get rid of Gallo,Chandler, and trade off Feilds.. They would only have 2 major contracts on their cap..

I couldn't even be mad at Walsh if he made this move.. The big picture is Melo/Amare/CP3 OR Deron...

Anything else comes secondary.
The Knicks would never gut their a.ssets NOW for Cap Space NEXT offseason...

They are trying to retain as many a.ssets as they possibly can so they can go through this "Melo-drama" again with the leverage and a.ssets to land CP3/DWill should one try to force their way to NY.

It's the reason why Walsh doesn't want to include Gallo, I'm sure he would include Fields before him should he have to. Yes, Fields is the better compliment to Melo/Stat and would actually have a position in the Starting Lineup...but Gallo has the better upside and holds more value in a potential trade with N.O or Utah.

Since LeBron wh0ored out, the dream has been CP3/Melo/Stat...it will only be possible via trade, especially since Melo/Stat are at the Max. It's a different situation than the Miami Trice taking paycuts and having an income tax free state.

We need to think a few moves ahead. Its a game of chess, not checkers.
 7 years ago '06        #43
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,535 | Props total: 18033 18033
Denver did same to nets why is anyone surprised. They dont want to trade melo its that simple. Theyll just tell him no one is willing to give up what youre worth. Denver has to realize you arent going to get fair value for melo
 7 years ago '08        #44
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,732 | Props total: 11628 11628
This n*gga won't even get traded
 7 years ago '09        #45
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
why give up all that when he will sign in the offseason as a FA????
 7 years ago '08        #46
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
n*gga aint nobody tradin fields
aka Shane battier 2.0
n*gga is a beast and only gettin better
 02-17-2011, 12:02 PM         #47
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The GM of Denver has to be the dumbest n*gga ever..

Feb 24... Chandler and E.Curry for Anthony.. or we will just sign him Feb 1st.. n*ggas act like Melo wont make more money in NY on endorsements alone than with that bulls**t 3 year 63M extension..
 7 years ago '07        #48
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7531 7531
wow thats way too much for melo. atleast be able to keep the draft pick. got to love how the system works... griz give up gasol for kwame but knicks got to gut their whole starting unit for melo
 7 years ago '06        #49
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
wtffff....... denver acting like melo is bron
 7 years ago '05        #50
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
C anthony will play out his season, he wont sign a contract, and the knicks will have him next year and wont lose any of our players, knicks win, best believe it, denver is trying hard not to be a laughing stock, but they will be, they will get nada, best they will get is some expiring contracts from another team, and that team will just be renting melo for the rest of the season, denver will lose either way
 7 years ago '06        #51
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
i thought the TS was joking with that trade.

Son, the ENTIRE STARTING FIVE?!?!

Denver wasting everyones time looking really foolish.
 7 years ago '10        #52
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
im gonna laugh at the nuggets when he just leaves them at the end of the season and they get nothing in return
 7 years ago '04        #53
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Let's give them Stoudemire's first born too while we're at it. F-ck Denver.
 7 years ago '05        #54
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4234 4234
@ denver....

in the end they'll get nothing so i don't know why their acting like they carry most of the weight in this deal
 02-17-2011, 12:43 PM         #55
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '10        #56
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8244 8244
I wish I could be in the board room when the nuggets called proposing that....

Donnie Walsh: So you want 5 of our best young prospects AND a 1st round draft pick for Melo and Billups......

Nuggets rep: Yes.

Donnie Walsh: Can you send that to me in an email?

Nuggets rep: Sure, coming your way.

Donnie Walsh: *hits mute* Bring everybody in here they got to see this sh*t, no bring em all, Amare, Raymond, hell call Isiah too.

Read this guys.....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #57
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 Hold That said:
Yeah I love Fields he's like a throwback 90's Knicks player.. Hopefully the Bulls can get him though, he's exactly what we need..
Ya he would be a perfect fit on the Bulls... You can always dream though.. Have fun with Keith Bogus though
 7 years ago '10        #58
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 DurtySoufReppin said:
*dumb a.ss BX n*ggaz*

THE KNICKS SHOULDA BEEN PULLED THE TRIGGER ON THIS MAN..THEY ARE DUMB AS f**k

CHAUNCEY BILLUPS, A INJURED KELLENA AZIBUKE, CARMELO, AMARE STOUDAMIRE, RONNY TURIAF

ARE A GOOD ENOUGH STARTING LINEUP...KNICKS ARE DUMB AS HELL..CARMELO IS A SUPERSTAR...YOU NEVER PASS UP ON A SUPERSTAR
youd make a really bad general manager.
 7 years ago '10        #59
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9643 9643
 kuruption said:
Come on man that's too much. They're not winning the title with or without Melo this year, so just keep your team intact and wait. It's the only place he wants to play. How is that dumb?
 lyrical.obsessi said:
lmao your a simp... why would they pull off that trade.. give up their PG for Billups old a.ss..
its a shot in the foot.. Denver is demanding

thats the key word, who the f**k are they tp demand a young PG, and give up your old PG, Demand a 1st round pick, demand Big Men..

NY wins, they say we will keep our roster and our draft pick, and melo gonna come here anyway so bite a d!ck and swallow slow

i laughed when i first seen this trade presented like 2-3 days ago its insane if anything Denver should give NY a draft pick
 chamboi42o said:
youd make a really bad general manager.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #60
NJ Blazer 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 15 15
as a sixer fan i hope the knicks do this trade they would be gutting their whole team
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy