2dopeboyz address Tyler,The Creator & OFWGKTA Issue

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
19362 pageviews
14 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
2dopeboyz address Tyler,The Creator & OFWGKTA Issue

[pic - click to view]

SHAKE: 2DopeBoyz doesn’t have a “problem” with Tyler. Hell, I’d never even heard of the guy until he was yelling “f**k 2DopeBoyz” on some song that was submitted to the site. After a quick Google search, I come across a couple interviews and Twitter updates where he has nothing but negative remarks to say about myself and the site. Again, all before I was even aware of who he was. Who does that? And I know the “why even acknowledge it”, “u mad” and “you’re a f**got” comments will be flooding the c-section below, but the truth is I don’t even think the music is all that bad (and never once said different). But I’m not going to support someone that felt the need to disrespect myself and Meka for absolutely no reason. So if he wants to continue his marketing ploy, fine… just stop bugging us about it. Thanks.

MEKA: The interesting notion about what we do for a living, some artists tend to feel a way when their product doesn’t receive the attention they feel that a promotional outlet such as the dopehouse should give them, and when or if that doesn’t happen said artists inexplicably take an issue with us.

Funny thing about it, I never received (or for that matter even heard of) his or his camp’s music, despite accusations that suggest otherwise and the fact I’ve gotten (and posted) product from former a.ssociates (look it up). If they (or anybody, for that matter) feel like they need to air out any grievances they think they may have with either myself or my site, so be it. However, since I don’t have any problems with his camp this will be the first, last and only time I address any nonsensical (and, more importantly, non-existent) issues with them.

[pic - click to view]

Sorry Kids… | 2dopeboyz

14 comments for "2dopeboyz address Tyler,The Creator & OFWGKTA Issue"

02-17-2011, 06:48 AM         #2
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k Tyler! never heard your s**t and you gonna complain. s**t is wack
 7 years ago '04        #3
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
f**k 2dopeboyz & nahright, f**k Steve harvey too. why? cuz they f**kin' said so.
 7 years ago '04        #4
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
dude, thats their side of the story.
 7 years ago '05        #5
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
what's the whole story?
 7 years ago '06        #6
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
f**k 2dopeboyz, lyin a.ss fools.

Maybe he's telling the truth though. f**k 2dopeboyz anyways.
 7 years ago '10        #7
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
hate, hate everywhere
 7 years ago '07        #8
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
They fronted on the music, same as Nah Right and a few other sites....now that the ball is rolling and they getting a buzz and getting hot. The sites find themselves in a funny predicament. The more they use this false sense of being tastemakers and are proven that they aint nothing but groupies and d!ckriders with websites it looks bad.

They can't claim success for the kids blowing up. They get alot of music subnissions. I get that. They dismiss alot too. Where they are supposed to be new wave and ahead of the curve they find themselves behind. It doesn't bode well because it looks like they are losing touch. When that happens, they lose importance.

Slowly but surely folks will say f**k the blogs. You can get everything directly from the artist via twitter, facebook and the artists own site. Why mess with the middleman? These sites and that arrogance they had because they were in positions of power will go away.
 7 years ago '05        #9
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
 jp morgan said:
They fronted on the music, same as Nah Right and a few other sites....now that the ball is rolling and they getting a buzz and getting hot. The sites find themselves in a funny predicament. The more they use this false sense of being tastemakers and are proven that they aint nothing but groupies and d!ckriders with websites it looks bad.

They can't claim success for the kids blowing up. They get alot of music subnissions. I get that. They dismiss alot too. Where they are supposed to be new wave and ahead of the curve they find themselves behind. It doesn't bode well because it looks like they are losing touch. When that happens, they lose importance.

Slowly but surely folks will say f**k the blogs. You can get everything directly from the artist via twitter, facebook and the artists own site. Why mess with the middleman? These sites and that arrogance they had because they were in positions of power will go away.
oh...nothing new then.
 7 years ago '04        #10
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
^ i know right, they're just getting into them. ive been listenin to oddfuture since september of last year.
 7 years ago '04        #11
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 jp morgan said:

7 years ago '08        #12
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 CaliIsActive said:
These wolf gang n1ggas are cornballs

there pure shock value

6 months and they will disappear
This was said about lil b and look what happened

WOLF GANG! WOLF GANG!
 7 years ago '04        #13
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6381 6381
 J Rob said:
where has all this d!ckriding come from all of a sudden? last week it seemed like nobody on here gave a f**k about these dudes. s**t, y'all were clowning Domo for his beef Wiz over the "Rolling Papers" album title not even a month ago....but I've seen about five Odd Future threads within the last 2 days. wtf?
this,
i remember two people saying that he took that title from that dude and eveyrbody was k!llin them for it. now everybody saying that tyler the creator and them are the next onyx and
SWAAAAAAAAGGGGGG!!!!! :wtf:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy