2dopeboyz address Tyler,The Creator & OFWGKTA Issue

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

10 years ago '09        #1
22915 page views
14 comments

Brainwave 
Props total: 10 10  Slaps total: 1 1
2dopeboyz address Tyler,The Creator & OFWGKTA Issue

SHAKE: 2DopeBoyz doesn’t have a “problem” with Tyler. Hell, I’d never even heard of the guy until he was yelling “f**k 2DopeBoyz” on some song that was submitted to the site. After a quick Google search, I come across a couple interviews and Twitter updates where he has nothing but negative remarks to say about myself and the site. Again, all before I was even aware of who he was. Who does that? And I know the “why even acknowledge it”, “u mad” and “you’re a f**got” comments will be flooding the c-section below, but the truth is I don’t even think the music is all that bad (and never once said different). But I’m not going to support someone that felt the need to disrespect myself and Meka for absolutely no reason. So if he wants to continue his marketing ploy, fine… just stop bugging us about it. Thanks.

MEKA: The interesting notion about what we do for a living, some artists tend to feel a way when their product doesn’t receive the attention they feel that a promotional outlet such as the dopehouse should give them, and when or if that doesn’t happen said artists inexplicably take an issue with us.

Funny thing about it, I never received (or for that matter even heard of) his or his camp’s music, despite accusations that suggest otherwise and the fact I’ve gotten (and posted) product from former a*sociates (look it up). If they (or anybody, for that matter) feel like they need to air out any grievances they think they may have with either myself or my site, so be it. However, since I don’t have any problems with his camp this will be the first, last and only time I address any nonsensical (and, more importantly, non-existent) issues with them.

Sorry Kids… | 2dopeboyz

best
worst
14 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  19
Article inside Safemoon
382 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside 4/20 DOGE Coin run -
323 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+63online now  9
Kobe’s Nike Deals are over...?
105 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+57online now  6
OT EDP445 is getting exposed live as we speak (100% confi..
512 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy