Tyler, The Creator and Hodgy Beats (Odd Future) Just Shut It Down on Jimmy Fallon

most viewed right now
 154
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 113
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-17-2011, 11:52 PM         #121
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Mos Def's random appearance
 7 years ago '04        #122
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Pan out to the crowd at one of their concerts and I guarantee there will be very few fans that look like them. This s**t is trash.
.... And the appearances of their fans mean what?
 7 years ago '04        #123
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,659 | Props total: 23106 23106
:fawkdance: f**k steve harvey!
 02-18-2011, 01:22 AM         #124
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
.... And the appearances of their fans mean what?
Think I may have worded my s**t poorly. All Im saying is the demographic says a lot about your music IMO thats just what it is. I dont value the opinion of say, the typical Lil B fan. Just look at the crowd in one of his videos and you get a chance to see whos behind the screen in these troll threads thanking "Based God". Straight cornball looking n*ggas who condone a man wearing clothes out of their 8 year old daughters dresser drawer and calling himself a pretty b**ch.

All that said listen to what you like but a vast (not all) majority of the time its safe to a.ssume that fans that seriously gravitate towards corny a.ss acts like Lil B have no business trying to tell someone whats dope and whats not because they some corny a.ss people to begin with.
 7 years ago '11        #125
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Think I may have worded my s**t poorly. All Im saying is the demographic says a lot about your music IMO thats just what it is. I dont value the opinion of say, the typical Lil B fan. Just look at the crowd in one of his videos and you get a chance to see whos behind the screen in these troll threads thanking "Based God". Straight cornball looking n*ggas who condone a man wearing clothes out of their 8 year old daughters dresser drawer and calling himself a pretty b**ch.

All that said listen to what you like but a vast (not all) majority of the time its safe to a.ssume that fans that seriously gravitate towards corny a.ss acts like Lil B have no business trying to tell someone whats dope and whats not because they some corny a.ss people to begin with.

[pic - click to view]

 02-18-2011, 01:59 AM         #126
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DB30 said:

[pic - click to view]

Truth can be harsh sometimes. TYBG?
 7 years ago '04        #127
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Think I may have worded my s**t poorly. All Im saying is the demographic says a lot about your music IMO thats just what it is. I dont value the opinion of say, the typical Lil B fan. Just look at the crowd in one of his videos and you get a chance to see whos behind the screen in these troll threads thanking "Based God". Straight cornball looking n*ggas who condone a man wearing clothes out of their 8 year old daughters dresser drawer and calling himself a pretty b**ch.

All that said listen to what you like but a vast (not all) majority of the time its safe to a.ssume that fans that seriously gravitate towards corny a.ss acts like Lil B have no business trying to tell someone whats dope and whats not because they some corny a.ss people to begin with.
I disagree. Look at Dead Prez fans at shows.... they're mostly white. It doesn't mean anything. Fans come in different colors. In the internet area, demographics mean less, and are easier to market to.

s**t... if you look at hip hop in general--predominately black acts, are received by (majority speaking) white fans. What does it mean? Nothing really. Again, in the internet area, those sort of correlations are gone.
 02-18-2011, 02:11 AM         #128
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
:fawkdance: f**k steve harvey!

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



 02-18-2011, 02:12 AM         #129
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
downloading bastard..ill give them a shot
check out MellowHypes tapes as well :)
 7 years ago '09        #130
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
i f**k wit tyler...but im tired of these f*got a.ss fans...like everytime they think they got a hold of something new they never shut the f**k up and feel the need to write s**t like "f**k steve harvy" every 2 minutes in the twitter page to some show there really a hardcore fan...im tired of it...tyler can spit tho..bastard was dope

edit:like this n*gga above me...uve posted that damn f**k steve harvy cartoon in like 3 threads now...we know ur hip to oddfuture and ur super cool..but shut the f**k up.

2nd edit:yea im mad


Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 02-18-2011 at 02:20 AM..
 02-18-2011, 02:23 AM         #131
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
i f**k wit tyler...but im tired of these f*got a.ss fans...like everytime they think they got a hold of something new they never shut the f**k up and feel the need to write s**t like "f**k steve harvy" every 2 minutes in the twitter page to some show there really a hardcore fan...im tired of it...tyler can spit tho..bastard was dope

edit:like this n*gga above me...uve posted that damn f**k steve harvy cartoon in like 3 threads now...we know ur hip to oddfuture and ur super cool..but shut the f**k up.

2nd edit:yea im mad
:( sharing some OPWGKTA.. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #132
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Shakezula714 said:
:( sharing some OPWGKTA.. :dancingcool:
whatever man let OFWGKTYAHDBFHSJSF or whatever share them damn selves...sorry to take it out on u son but i live right outside of philly and since they just did a show there tonight for the past two weeks people wont shut the f**k up around here..theyr ruinin the whole s**t for me..first it was wiz and everyone claiming they dont smoke blunts and wear camo shorts now i gotta deal with this..f**k!


Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 02-18-2011 at 02:30 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #133
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
holyyyy s**t THEY f**kING SHUT THAT s**t DOWN


WOW WHAT A STAGEEEE PRESENCE OK THESE KIDS ARE f**kING TALENTED WOWOWW


THEY JUST MADE A BIG FIRST IMPRESSION ESPECIALLY ON NATIONAL TV CRAZYYYYY


TYLER IS f**kINGG nasty, I LIKE EARL TOO MAN
 7 years ago '04        #134
The Majestic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
i f**ks with that sandwitches joint......
 7 years ago '05        #135
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 J Rob said:
Mos Def that dude lol.

This reminded me of the gravediggaz
 7 years ago '04        #136
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
whatever man let OFWGKTYAHDBFHSJSF or whatever share them damn selves...sorry to take it out on u son but i live right outside of philly and since they just did a show there tonight for the past two weeks people wont shut the f**k up around here..theyr ruinin the whole s**t for me..first it was wiz and everyone claiming they dont smoke blunts and wear camo shorts now i gotta deal with this..f**k!
you sound like you want to beat every teenager up with a pool stick
 02-18-2011, 04:54 PM         #137
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I disagree. Look at Dead Prez fans at shows.... they're mostly white. It doesn't mean anything. Fans come in different colors. In the internet area, demographics mean less, and are easier to market to.

s**t... if you look at hip hop in general--predominately black acts, are received by (majority speaking) white fans. What does it mean? Nothing really. Again, in the internet area, those sort of correlations are gone.
It was ignorant of me to imply white fans dont know s**t because of their color in the 1st place but I stand by what I typed to clarify what I was trying to say.
 7 years ago '04        #138
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 iPod160 said:
lank?
check itsbx i posted they whole discog
 7 years ago '05        #139
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 MegaTON said:
check itsbx i posted they whole discog
Yea props for that

Or you get them off oddfuture.com
 7 years ago '11        #140
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Yeah, dis sh*t is Bump.


Last edited by GetuOne; 02-19-2011 at 09:48 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy