Tru Life Takes Plea Deal For 09 Murder; Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm stupid? You could DIE in those ten years dumbass, possibly related to being in prison in the first place. And real n*ggaS don't type the word 'NICCA'. Stop fronting...
you ain't never had a case dude stop it..you can die in those 10 years? not likely. Its the same dummies like you that take their case to the box and get maxed out and instead of doing 8 years end up doing 30 lol..don't speak on the justice system cause you obviously never been involved in your life.
 7 years ago '04        #42
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Yung Dilla said:
lol jay did nothing to help him he rode hard for jay too jay did what he does best use someone for what he needs done then he gone....
stop it five, if your from the hood u know theres always those n*ggas down to do anything - beat n*ggas up, jump through cars stealin s**t, jumpin n*ggas, buyin stolen guns etc. it's not like there ridin for you - its more that they need an excuse to do some stupid s**t... tru life had a chance to get out of the hood and f**ked it up

"when keepin it real goes wrong"
 02-16-2011, 07:11 PM         #43
sexafication 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody saying he shouldnt take it is wildin i was locked wit a dude that got offered 10 do 2 for a armed robbery and he didnt take it and decided to take it trial cause n*ggas was feeding him the same s**t ya peddling he took it to trial and got hit with 65
 7 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Aren't you the n*gga that thought Jay was in his 20's in the 60's? Please don't call ANYONE stupid. Secondly, I could give a f**k if they lock me up for the rest of my life as opposed to AGREEING to 10 years. You could lose just as much in those ten years as you could being locked up being locked up for life (parents dying, children etc.) I ain't copping to s**t..you do you though. Y'all the same clown a.ss n*ggas that would snitch on one of your boys to get 5 years off your time. f**k outta here..
is that for real?
 7 years ago '05        #45
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
good to know that we dont only have accountants on bx but apparently we got lawyers too..
 7 years ago '07        #46
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 s3xafication said:
everybody saying he shouldnt take it is wildin i was locked wit a dude that got offered 10 do 2 for a armed robbery and he didnt take it and decided to take it trial cause n*ggas was feeding him the same s**t ya peddling he took it to trial and got hit with 65
if they offer 10,they aint got a strong case.da aint in tha biz of helpin n*ggas out.ima takin that to trial
 7 years ago '10        #47
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Damn you're transparent. Have I ever faced any 'real' time? No, but I'm also not fronting like some of y'all lame a.ss n*ggas on here like 10 years isn't a major part of someone's life. You can die tonight, so don't front like you know where you're gonna be in ten years. And again, I wouldn't cop out to s**t, NICCA!
Dude you don't even believe what you saying. Common sense says take the plea which is why like 95% of cases in America are plead out. So according to you, when I caught my case in 06 I got charged with a Class B felony, 6-20 years, the plea which I was offered was a Class D which is 18 mos -3 years. It would be then up to the judge to decide rather I go to D.O.C, get alternative sentencing or get probation. I was taking a chance of getting D.O.C time but I took the deal because the alternative was DEFINTELY D.O.C time. The end result..I don't have a felony because I was given probation and misdemeanor treatment. Thats why plea agreements work. Dude is 34 years old will come home when he 43 at the worst. I bet he takes that plea.
 7 years ago '06        #48
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Aren't you the n*gga that thought Jay was in his 20's in the 60's? Please don't call ANYONE stupid. Secondly, I could give a f**k if they lock me up for the rest of my life as opposed to AGREEING to 10 years. You could lose just as much in those ten years as you could being locked up being locked up for life (parents dying, children etc.) I ain't copping to s**t..you do you though. Y'all the same clown a.ss n*ggas that would snitch on one of your boys to get 5 years off your time. f**k outta here..
if u couldnt see the sarcasm in me sayin jay was in his 20s in the 60s u are even dumber than i thought
 7 years ago '04        #49
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
all the n*ggas in here sayin not to take the plea are the same n*ggas who say "no its not legal to search the trunk" yeah it might not be but you'll change ur mind real quick when u get bust in the head with that knight stick
 7 years ago '10        #50
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
 s3xafication said:
n*ggas dumb. n*ggas do it just so if they beat it they can brag "yea yea I just beat a case"
 7 years ago '04        #51
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
yea 10 years for a body and a gang a.ssault is light. there is something thats missing. me personally, im taking my chances.
 7 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MegaTON said:
all the n*ggas in here sayin not to take the plea are the same n*ggas who say "no its not legal to search the trunk" yeah it might not be but you'll change ur mind real quick when u get bust in the head with that knight stick
no point in takin a 10 year plea.what r u really comin home to if u lucky enough to make it out?besides 2012 is right round tha corner
 7 years ago '06        #53
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Supa Mario 910 said:
n*gga you wasn't joking...
naw i wasnt i really thought he was born in the 40s and he spits off the top of the dome using a respirator
 7 years ago '10        #54
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Without knowing the specific details of your case, I really can't comment but there is a big difference between 3 yrs max and 20 yrs max. We all know if you lose the case, they are pretty much going to max you out. If I'm caught red handed on tape or some s**t like that, then obviously a plea deal would be better, but if there's even a minute chance of getting off, I'M taking it. But again, if I was actually doing dirt, i already know the consequences.
There is a difference between 10 years max, and life max, and the difference is more maginifed then in my situation. Those four letters mean you ain't coming home no time soon. There is always a minute chance you could win, but you gotta weigh the odds. Most time the odds ain't in n*ggas favor which is why the case was prosecuted in the first place.
 7 years ago '04        #55
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
no point in takin a 10 year plea.what r u really comin home to if u lucky enough to make it out?besides 2012 is right round tha corner
wait ur right i hope he doesnt take the plea cuz then he'll never be back out k!llin people or whatever the f**k he was doin...

when they know u did some s**t and they give u a chance to say "you know what i f**ked up lets keep it movin" and instead u go against the d.a. guess what happens - you pay for that s**t... don't know what kinda fantasy land yall n*ggas are from
 7 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MegaTON said:
wait ur right i hope he doesnt take the plea cuz then he'll never be back out k!llin people or whatever the f**k he was doin...

when they know u did some s**t and they give u a chance to say "you know what i f**ked up lets keep it movin" and instead u go against the d.a. guess what happens - you pay for that s**t... don't know what kinda fantasy land yall n*ggas are from
y a.ssume he's guilty

if they know he was guilty probly wouldnt be offerin 10.tru knows tha details of his case.if evidence is strong he might just take it,if not,roll tha dice and f!ght it

u kno y prosecution offered lil wayne a 1 year plea deal for a gun when its mandatory 3?cause they case was weak as f**k.s**t happens all tha time.they bait n*ggas wit b.s deals.my people need to stop fallin 4 that nonsense
 7 years ago '10        #57
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
y a.ssume he's guilty

if they know he was guilty probly wouldnt be offerin 10.tru knows tha details of his case.if evidence is strong he might just take it,if not,roll tha dice and f!ght it

u kno y prosecution offered lil wayne a 1 year plea deal for a gun when its mandatory 3?cause they case was weak as f**k.s**t happens all tha time.they bait n*ggas wit b.s deals.my people need to stop fallin 4 that nonsense
Case is probably weaker than most, but do you want to chance your life? Especially when the alternative is life. Even on a coin flip I take the 10 years. Especially if I'm some 20 year old kid who will have my whole life ahead of me when I get out.
 7 years ago '07        #58
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 hustlershope84 said:
Case is probably weaker than most, but do you want to chance your life? Especially when the alternative is life. Even on a coin flip I take the 10 years. Especially if I'm some 20 year old kid who will have my whole life ahead of me when I get out.
if im in my teens i might take that chance but 30's hell no.like i said,tru knows his case and we dont.just from experience when d.a ffers a deal that usually means case is weak.these pigs aint bout doin n*ggas no favors.they offer that plea cause its a win-win for them.they put a n*gga in jail and they dont get a loss on they record
 7 years ago '10        #59
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
if im in my teens i might take that chance but 30's hell no.like i said,tru knows his case and we dont.just from experience when d.a ffers a deal that usually means case is weak.these pigs aint bout doin n*ggas no favors.they offer that plea cause its a win-win for them.they put a n*gga in jail and they dont get a loss on they record
The DA usually offers just about everyone a plea agreement it saves the tax payers money and its a win win for both the defendant and the state. Its best to let you lawyer to decide and a.sses your chances in trial.
 7 years ago '11        #60
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
good s**t..its better than catching a L
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy