50cent Makes A Couple More Mills HNHI Stock Almost tripples in 48 Hours

most viewed right now
 270
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 112
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
how much you made?
 7 years ago '04        #22
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
it will prob crash tomorrow...

for the record, this stock is NOT a smart buy.. the company is in horrible financial standing.
 7 years ago '08        #23
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 BlaznHizzle said:
Sure glad I took his advice on Twitter. He posted when the stock was .02 to come and buy it before it blows up, next day went up .30. Just sold mine this morning, thanks 50..


how much did you come up?
 7 years ago '09        #24
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
 nublet said:
it will prob crash tomorrow...

for the record, this stock is NOT a smart buy.. the company is in horrible financial standing.
Go on, i want to start investing, this seemed to good to be true anyways, ijust think if they grab another celeb it might work

but their products are f**king s**t


meh i guess i'll read some books and do some legit research
 7 years ago '10        #25
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,391 | Props total: 11300 11300
 rexplosive said:
Go on, i want to start investing, this seemed to good to be true anyways, ijust think if they grab another celeb it might work

but their products are f**king s**t


meh i guess i'll read some books and do some legit research
he's retarded they're only in bad standing because they don't have any products or source of income yet he just wants to sound smart.....

it probably will crash a little bit tommorrow since the headphones don't come out for a month.

still was a good buy for those who got in initially.


Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 02-16-2011 at 05:58 PM..
 02-16-2011, 06:04 PM         #26
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.O.H. said:
had nothing to do with 50, the price jumped cuz of a new product with Hulk Hogan


exactly ya'll n*ggas is clown it's a line of pumice cleaners and it's a spike...
 7 years ago '04        #27
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
 MajorD said:
he's retarded they're only in bad standing because they don't have any products or source of income yet he just wants to sound smart.....

it probably will crash a little bit tommorrow since the headphones don't come out for a month.

still was a good buy for those who got in initially.
i guess my business degree and the fact that i'm gonna be enrolling in a MBA/CFA program next year make me retarded

anyways.. here's a pretty good article that basically explains everything about the company and why it's a bad bet:

50 Cent: Penny Stock Pump & Dump?

By Kathy Kristof | Jan 11, 2011 | 8 Comments


50 Cent, aka Curtis J. Jackson III, was busily sending out Twitter messages to his 3.8 million followers last weekend. But instead of taking about new music, the popular rapper was supposedly “looking out for ya” investments by touting a little-known penny stock called H & H Imports.

That sent H&H’s share price (sold under the ticker HNHI.OB) soaring some 270% in a matter of hours. The problem here? 50 Cent, through a holding company that Jackson owns and controls, is a majority owner of H&H.

According to an SEC filing, Jackson owns 30 million H&H shares or 12.9% of the company, which he acquired specifically because H&H would soon be promoting products developed by “affiliates of Mr. Jackson.”

In addition to shares, Jackson has “warrants,” which are rights to buy shares at a set price in the future. From the filing, it appears that about one-third of those warrants will only have value if the company manages to get its stock price up from the current 30 cent range to more than 50 cents per share. (Coincidence?)

50 Cent’s tweets, according to thisis50.com, appeared designed to tout the stock and were anything but subtle:

“They are no joke. Get in now.”

“You can double your money right now. Just get what you can afford.”

“If you get in, technically I work for you.”

What’s H&H? It’s a tiny Florida company that sells stuff via Infomercial. But you’ve probably sold more stuff on eBay that H&H has sold to date. During the six months ended Sept. 30, 2010, H&H had sold $457,231 worth of goods. Unfortunately those goods cost H&H $581,274 to acquire — $124,043 more than it got. When you add in the company’s operating expenses, H&H lost $2.4 million during the six months ended last September.

Other red flags for investors come from H&H’s prospectus (a legal document filed with securities regulators when you sell stock to the public). The section titled “risk factors” takes up 6 of the 42 pages of the document.

We’ll dispense with the legal mumbo-jumbo and give you the plain English summary of what they said:

* We are a development stage company and may never be profitable.
* Our auditors aren’t sure whether we can stay in business.
* We don’t know what we’re doing. (Their words: Management has limited experience…)
* If we’re to stay in business, we need to grow and we’re not sure we can handle that.
* We’ve been losing lots of money, so to stay in business we may have to ask more people to give us more money (so we can lose it). If we ever do become profitable, issuing more stock (to get more money) would make the shares issued to those who got in early less valuable.
* If you buy our stock, you may not be able to sell it. (This was so important that they said it four different times in four different ways.)

You may think I’m being flip here, so I invite you to read the document for yourself.

50 Cent may have inadvertently added to the company’s troubles with his tweet-a-thon. Why?

Securities laws are complicated, but promoting a stock in which you have an interest is a potential violation of securities laws, said Andrew Stoltmann, a Chicago securities lawyer. Even if you’re saying something that you believe to be true, promoting shares without mentioning your personal interest in the company gets scrutinized under “pump and dump” rules. These rules are aimed at stopping insiders from saying: “Get in now” while they’re quietly getting out.

But even if 50 Cent was shilling the stock because he believes in it, he could still be in trouble, Stoltmann said. And that could sweep the company into legal hot water that it can ill afford.

“The SEC loves nothing more than making a high-profile example out of somebody who is violating the rules. We don’t need to look further than Martha Stewart to see that. If the department of Justice can get a clean shot at him, I’m sure they would love to take a swing,” said Stoltmann. ”If [50 Cent] has a managerial role, interlocking business relationships, or if he’s on the board, the company could be dragged into a suit as well.”

In the meantime, if you’re thinking about buying H&H stock on 50 Cent’s recommendation, you should know that penny stocks are the Wild West of the securities market. Fortunes are made and lost overnight. That means you might want to add a tiny addendum to what 50 Cent suggested: “Just get what you can afford”…to lose.



Last edited by nublet; 02-16-2011 at 06:10 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #28
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,391 | Props total: 11300 11300
 nublet said:
i guess my business degree and the fact that i'm gonna be enrolling in a MBA/CFA program next year make me retarded
good for you buddy, i'm just saying could have explained WHY they have s**tty financials, instead of just saying it's a bad stock. You have to see how these new lines of products sells.

also if you look at who's behind this company, it should be apparent thats it's gonna be around a while.....

also that article is bulls**t the SEC Can't come after 50 because he didn't sell his f**king stock. so it's not a pump & dump. Those blogs were quick to say that and guess what? nothing happened.

also 50 made about 24 mill today damn....


Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 02-16-2011 at 06:13 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #29
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
Penny stocks always suck, but good read I'll just read a bunch of books during summer break and realy get into ti

and congrats on getting into an MBA program, I hate accounting which is my major so I don't think I will further my education at all

but I want to learn investing just to have a back up
 7 years ago '04        #30
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
 MajorD said:
good for you buddy, i'm just saying could have explained WHY they have s**tty financials, instead of just saying it's a bad stock. You have to see how these new lines of products sells.

also if you look at who's behind this company, it should be apparent thats it's gonna be around a while.....

also 50 made about 24 mill today damn....

i edited my post.. go read about it.

sure he made a lot of money.. but at the same time, he could lose a lot of money too.. it's a gamble, a not a good one at that.

50 has money to lose, you don't, so unless you love super risky gambles, i wouldn't recommend going for it.

also, the article is not bulls**t. true the SEC cannot go after him, but it doesnt change all the facts they listed about HNHI


Last edited by nublet; 02-16-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #31
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
 rexplosive said:
Penny stocks always suck, but good read I'll just read a bunch of books during summer break and realy get into ti

and congrats on getting into an MBA program, I hate accounting which is my major so I don't think I will further my education at all

but I want to learn investing just to have a back up
you can take a course on the side that would give you a securities certificate if you're interested.

i graduated as a marketing major, but i wanna be rich and not deal with bulls**t so finance is the way to go.


as for accounting, all i can say is that you really really have to love it to choose it as your career path.. honestly, for me, in business, it's either marketing or finance all the way.
 02-16-2011, 06:16 PM         #32
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's most interesting is that after 50's tweet intially..the stock never dipped below
$.27.....remarkable for a penny stock.....
 7 years ago '09        #33
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 271 271
I only got into accounting for the sake of it being a secure path, but not looking at it, it's pretty s**tty

Marketing is good money but I can't sell for s**t


Finance was a good course when I had to take it as a requirements, but i've done accounting coursses so far and to switch seems worrisome

What are you hoping to become, an anaylist? broker???

Should've thopught of this in grade 9 fml
 7 years ago '10        #34
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,391 | Props total: 11300 11300
 nublet said:
i edited my post.. go read about it.

sure he made a lot of money.. but at the same time, he could lose a lot of money too.. it's a gamble, a not a good one at that.

50 has money to lose, you don't, so unless you love super risky gambles, i wouldn't recommend going for it.

also, the article is not bulls**t. true the SEC cannot go after him, but it doesnt change all the facts they listed about HNHI
the fats aren't bulls**t but they just gave you the absolute worst case. it's not likely to go down like that. i don't think 50's head phones are going to set the world on fire, but at $350 a pop they probably have a pretty good margin.

so if they sell like 10,000 thats 3,500,000 in profit, more than they've EVER made. so i can see people hedging their bets on this. it's not a bad stock it's just a little risk. even 50 only put in 75,000 for 30 millions shares.


Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 02-16-2011 at 06:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #35
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
 rexplosive said:
I only got into accounting for the sake of it being a secure path, but not looking at it, it's pretty s**tty

Marketing is good money but I can't sell for s**t


Finance was a good course when I had to take it as a requirements, but i've done accounting coursses so far and to switch seems worrisome

What are you hoping to become, an anaylist? broker???

Should've thopught of this in grade 9 fml

you can always switch.. you got a whole lifetime ahead of you. Do what you want to do when you have the chance to, cause otherwise you'll regret it.

In the long run i want to be an investment banker i guess.

I just graduated from University this december and after looking for marketing jobs, i realized maybe this isn't the right path for me. I was extremely interested in brand management, but thats basically the end of the line in marketing and you gotta go through years of bulls**t at very mediocre salaries. Unless you're hired by a multinational corporation or by a firm you really love, its gonna suck. A lot of entry level jobs are website maintenance, updating of newletters and other bulls**t tasks. I'm a great manager and leader (based on my team work projects at University), so these types of jobs will f**kin k!ll my ambitions and dull my motivation. Also, i graduated from Marketing with the feeling that i know nothing useful, nothing sets me apart from the million other marketers out there. I had practically no work experience since i dont work during the school year, so i'm basically starting from nothing. If i had to do it all over again, i would have gone straight into engineering or finance honestly.

I had really good marks in university and did really well in Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance, so i figured why not continue and work in the financial field? I have the marks to get into an mba/cfa program and i got the brains for it, so why not? There's only 100 000 CFA's in the world, so that'll def be an up when looking for a job.
 7 years ago '04        #36
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
 MajorD said:
the fats aren't bulls**t but they just gave you the absolute worst case. it's not likely to go down like that. i don't think 50's head phones are going to set the world on fire, but at $350 a pop they probably have a pretty good margin.

so if they sell like 10,000 thats 3,500,000 in profit, more than they've EVER made. so i can see people hedging their bets on this. it's not a bad stock it's just a little risk. even 50 only put in 75,000 for 30 millions shares.

first off, it's not 3 500 000 in profit, but in revenue. Secondly, at 350$ a pop, noone will buy them, they'd just get Dre Beats instead. I can also guess their margin will be lower than the Beats since they have wireless technology in them...

Thirdly, the market is starting to become over saturated. EVERYONE has their own headphones now. Finally, i don't see how they can compete against Monster's BEATS honestly.. there's no way they can compete in a marketing war, they just don't have the money for it. Unless 50's headphones are extremely good, i really don't see how they can be successful.
 7 years ago '06        #37
D.O.H. 
space
avatar space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
50's headphones are wireless....thats the advantage over Beats, but it will still be hard to make up that kind of market share
 7 years ago '10        #38
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 D.O.H. said:
had nothing to do with 50, the price jumped cuz of a new product with Hulk Hogan


Did you read the date in the link you posted?
 02-16-2011, 06:39 PM         #39
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its just cuz he has the cash and influence.

this isnt revolutionary. many people has done this. whether its a penny stock or a $100 this is the inital promo. he had to pump probaby more than $1 million just to get the ball rolling on all this publicity the average man doesnt have those resources.

its just because 50 has a popular twitter he can use to constantly promote a vaporware product that doesnt even exist yet.
 7 years ago '10        #40
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,391 | Props total: 11300 11300
 nublet said:
first off, it's not 3 500 000 in profit, but in revenue. Secondly, at 350$ a pop, noone will buy them, they'd just get Dre Beats instead. I can also guess their margin will be lower than the Beats since they have wireless technology in them...

Thirdly, the market is starting to become over saturated. EVERYONE has their own headphones now. Finally, i don't see how they can compete against Monster's BEATS honestly.. there's no way they can compete in a marketing war, they just don't have the money for it. Unless 50's headphones are extremely good, i really don't see how they can be successful.
you know what i meant, first of all name some artist besides Dr. Dre who is even a factor in selling headphones? Most people who have headphones are under the beats line,

Sleeks ARE NOT competing with BEATS. The Cheapest Beats are $89. this is competing with the top of the line products. In Case you haven;t nocticed its the internet age they can maket what do you think that fake "Beef" with Dr. Dre was for? 50 puts sleeks in everything he's ascoscated with?

Sleeks have been getting great reviews if you check around. there is room for both of them.

it's not like there isn't Skullcandy, Monster, Sony, Coby, etc. They can co-exist.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy