Lil Kim Sells Another 41k OF Black Friday..

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2011, 12:15 PM         #21
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADOUBLEF MOBSTA said:
She's been the talk of bx for a week now w/ no video or mixtape out...

n*gga so has Young Berg month ago but it aint bout s**t if da talk is them gittin clowned breh
 7 years ago '05        #22
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Can't both these chicks just go away?
 7 years ago '10        #23
ATL 770 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 101 101
 ADOUBLEF MOBSTA said:
Atleast she aint give it away for free.. ya'll checking every second of it. She's been the talk of bx for a week now w/ no video or mixtape out... smh! I respect the fact that she is the only female rapper of her time actually garnishing profit off this beef and probably will end up making more money off this mixtape than nicki will her whole album.
How is she going to make a profit? She's using the exact same production that was used on Nicki's album, which means she's going to have to pay all those producers some money. That's why artists give away mixtapes for free in the first place. If you actually try to sell it, you have to deal with copyright infringement.
 7 years ago '05        #24
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Bucwild said:
I could have sworn that Mixtapes HAD to be FREE (hence everyone elses being FREE), because they are for Promotional use only and some DJ was arrested for selling Mixtapes years ago??? Who Knows!! If anybody bought that Mixtape, it was probably her Camp!!!
Not necessarily

only reason drama was arrested was because he didn't get all his s**t cleared and had songs on his mixtapes that weren't his
 02-16-2011, 12:23 PM         #25
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Watermast said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nikkis reaction
Too bad Nicki's music is some of the most garbage s**t I've ever heard. Once I hear her annoying a.ss on a track I take it straight to my music editing program and cut her verse out.
 7 years ago '10        #26
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 14005 14005
 ADOUBLEF MOBSTA said:
Atleast she aint give it away for free.. ya'll checking every second of it. She's been the talk of bx for a week now w/ no video or mixtape out... smh! I respect the fact that she is the only female rapper of her time actually garnishing profit off this beef and probably will end up making more money off this mixtape than nicki will her whole album.
 7 years ago '07        #27
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
do clicks mean sales tho?
 02-16-2011, 12:27 PM         #28
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATL 770 said:
How is she going to make a profit? She's using the exact same production that was used on Nicki's album, which means she's going to have to pay all those producers some money. That's why artists give away mixtapes for free in the first place. If you actually try to sell it, you have to deal with copyright infringement.
You can sell mixtapes for promotional use only.. Its not on itunes or in stores. Plenty dj's re-sale songs from artist and profit from them off sites like mixunit.com ex.. Its all in your hustle, You can paypal sell just about anything. She did this smart if you ask me.

Last edited by ADOUBLEF MOBSTA; 02-16-2011 at 12:30 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #29
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 KEGAR said:
Too bad Nicki's music is some of the most garbage s**t I've ever heard. Once I hear her annoying a.ss on a track I take it straight to my music editing program and cut her verse out.
sony acid pro for the win......
 7 years ago '09        #30
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
if she did then thats good for her

why ya kids hating for? lulz

shes making money not u
 7 years ago '05        #31
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
so here is the question with all these sells have any of yall heard it ??im not even interested in it personally ...i cant imagine 200k ppl buying a kim project.. and if she can pull those numbers she needs to put it in the store for live scans ..if she can do this virally she should have no probelm in retail
 7 years ago '04        #32
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 Eddie.. said:
do clicks mean sales tho?
depends on how she posted the link, alot of people could've clicked the link not knowing what they were clicking and got to the buy now page and was like "OH HELL NAH! Money?!" but Lil Kim does have some ride or die fans so if she told them Black Friday was available for purchase, I'm sure she would get some sales. her name = money.. hate it or love it
 7 years ago '10        #33
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
 Fresh Whyte said:
How She Sell 41K and Paypal Account Was Shut Down?

She Know She Sold 41 Copies and That's It..
it wasnt shut down
 7 years ago '06        #34
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
shes goin to jail...cant sell mixtapes aka dj drama
 7 years ago '04        #35
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Go Lil' kim...
 7 years ago '05        #36
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
shes goin to jail...cant sell mixtapes aka dj drama
not if its her music...

Are people forgetting So Far Gone was sold?!??!
 02-16-2011, 12:44 PM         #37
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fame614 said:
did yall really look at that she only sold 41k she sold 2400 since this morning and the total is 41k no where doesit say that she sold 100k "we dont believe you we need more people"
$410,000 off a mixtape. Ha, she won.

So Far Gone got clearances. Fabolous got clearances.
 7 years ago '10        #38
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
 ADOUBLEF MOBSTA said:
This.
 02-16-2011, 12:47 PM         #39
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
so u mean to tell me with no promotion and no buzz and the fact thats shes washed up and hasnt be relevant for 8 years and outta nowhere she sold 200,000 MIXTAPES in 3 days??? f**kOUTTAHERE
^^^ exactly wut im sayin

:doglaugh:

im not a huge nicki fan and id throw my money on nicki for a nick vs. lil kim freestyle battle. lil kim just mad
 7 years ago '10        #40
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Smh @ the replies in this thread and the other one about kim mixtape sales..

Nick charged for all 3 of her.mixtapes she put out, but you was purchasing a poster instead and the cd was free bc due to laws she couldnt sell music w/o it being cleared by labels.

For the people who is saying kim made a smart move is looking silly right now...esp when she will have to pay nicki soon bc she sampled a nicki song that hasnt been cleared...

lol @ ppl thinking paypal track sales

lol @ ppl thinking just bc the page clicks shows 40+k, she sold that much..... I can click the page 20 times..... doesnt mean I purchased it ...

Oh & btw..nicki just broke another record today.. Pink Friday is the only female rap album to remain in the Billboard Top 200 top 10 since it release ( 12 weeks & counting )... Beating L.Hill debut album.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy